Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? (13681 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by greatgod2012(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2012
Sometmes last week, we were in a gathering of friends,and one of us just raised d issue and we started d argument, who does married women really dress to impress? Is it for themselves,for their husbands, for their fellow women,or for who, please, help me out.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by victorian(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
Not just married women looking good, even single girls looking sweet. Most do it, to feel good inside and amuse themselves of how cool and georgeous they can still look. It pleases the mind of a woman and has a soothing feeling to look good... Its not all about men looking.

8 Likes

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by JallowBah(f): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
My husband has actually gotten me to be more feminine, wear mmore dresses, skirts..african women, at least in Gambia, I\ve never been to Nigeria, almost always wear dresses/skirts.
They dress nice even if they just go to the shop. They use colours, they LIKE looking feminine..

I used to wear baggy pants all the time, with tight tops. My husband told me from the beginning he did not like it too much, but I still have onewink

I dress to look nice for myself, my husband, and my friends. I like looking pretty, what girls doesnt?? ( But hey; everyone got different views on what is pretty.. )

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Gloriagee(f): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
Not married but I dress to please myself n my BF, pere
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by madeinnigeria: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2012
See question..u berra talk wetin dey ur mind..u don dey dress to impress anoda bobo ehn?
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Super1759: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
Gloriagee: Not married but I dress to please myself n my BF, pere
pere? You mean perewinkle?
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
They dont dress to impress, but depress others..

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Emylexray(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2012
"I may not like what you wear, but i can defend to death your right to wear it".

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by godimento: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2012
Her husband & 2 satisfy herself.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by godimento: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2012
Her husband and 2 satisfy herself.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by andyanders: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2012
For me, I always find peace within me seeing my wife looking gorgeous and sweet hence I spend a lot buying sweet cloths for my woman.

If I go out and see a smart lady putting on a good dress and I like it, I will approach the woman to ask where she got it and I will go for it.

What gives me joy is getting sweet cloths for my wife.

Now to the question, I think a woman with dress sense, should dress to look good for her husband and for the public to know that she is still smart and that the husband cares for her. How a woman looks outside will tell you how her home is. For me as a man, I appreciate seeing a woman dressing good and looking wonderful. That will tell me the kind of home she is coming from. Also it depends on the kind of dressing the woman appears on. If it is the provocative type, I will feel that the woman is not responsible. No responsible woman will dress showing off her body lustfully to impress others. That will tell me that the woman is not responsible.

10 Likes

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Dreyl(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2012
I only knw of som women who dress to impress dare husband,dey don't mind spending mega amount of wongas for cloths e.t.c
my swtpie also do the same and i luv it,i love seeing ladies dress gorgeously.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by agabaI23(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2012
They dress to achieve the same satisfaction you get when you think you've dressed admirably. It does not matter who admires them. That they are married does not take anything from there desire.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by owabor(f): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2012
Looking gud is my hobby nd my husband is my mentor.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Emylexray(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2012
I think a similar topic to this topic has been debated sometime ago. maclatunji opened the thread.
@poster. There should be a sense of decency in the way married women dress, some aged married women do dress with their flabby bosoms dangling like a yo-yo to show people they are still juicy and elegant. This shouldn't be, i believe husbands too should have a say in what their wives wear! They should be their mirror.
My married elder sister is an example, each time she is set for work, she ask her husband..."honey, how do i look?" and its left for the husband to tell her if he approves it or not. If the husband is okay with the dressing, then there is no cause for worry.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by angiemartinez(f): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2012
looking gud is gud busines, so u musnt dress to impress anyone wether single or maried. I look gud to remind me, myslf, and i dat am very pretty,lol.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Basildon1(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2012
andyanders: For me, I always find peace within me seeing my wife looking gorgeous and sweet hence I spend a lot buying sweet cloths for my woman.

What gives me joy is getting sweet cloths for my wife.
LOL @ sweet cloths. U nor like delicious, no?! cheesy
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by animari(f): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2012
The woman is married not dead!!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by slap1(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2012
They dress to sustain their husband's interest in them. . .so many husband-snatchers out there these days.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Ejine(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2012
Self confidence is the answer.
When you look good, you feel good.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by JojoArmani(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2012
Is gud to Look Gud. They dress to impress them selves and their husband. Some men like me appreciate it wen their woman looks gud.
And to ladies keep looking gud after marriage, maybe your dressing increases ur husband love for u for him to propose.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2012
Themselves and their husbands, and anybody else. There's no better feeling than the one a woman gets when she's beem married ten years with 3 kids and she can still dress to make her husband go 'wow!' and make him green with jealousy when other guys size her up. Absolutely Nothing better
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by karpentar: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2012
Women dress to impress fellow women and UnCloth to impress men!!!!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by mystikal(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Message to my wife: Dont you ever stop dressing sexy. I love those those heels on you.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by slimyem: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
this is such a stup1d question!!!
Must you dress to impress anyone??
Can't one just dress to look and feel good..married or not?
Nansense!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: this is such a stup1d question!!!
Must you dress to impress anyone??
Can't one just dress to look and feel good..married or not?
Nansense!!

you beat me to it
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
Women naturally are catty between themselves & they seem to dress to intimidate/impress their fellow women more than we men think sometimes. Moreover, for married ones they dresses to increase their relevance to their husbands and to increase their self confidence!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by megxo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
D CATCHY EYE NA IM GO TIRE,,,,,,,, I NOTICED SOMTIN LATELY DAT ALMOST ERRYBODI IS GUD LOOKING DIS DAYS........NO BARI WAN CARI LAST 4 FASHION grin
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress?

MEN!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help / PHOTO: Beyonce Caught Off Guard.. Without Underwear ? / How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.