Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? (13687 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by realmscape: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
my wife dresses to IMPRESS ME & DEPRESS OTHERS cool cool cool
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Gwekzy: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
Who else if not me
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Beync(f): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
I can dress to kill my husband, dress to impress the society, more to appeal to my mind
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Fhemmmy: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
Because a woman is married does not make her lose her sense of who she is and who she was . . . If she was always looking awful, i am sure would still be single and looking, so looking good should not be for her husband nor other people but for herself . . . She needs to keep the mojo going.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Fhemmmy: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
Beync: I can dress to kill my husband, dress to impress the society, more to appeal to my mind

When the husband is dead, what is left? tongue
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by DExplorer1: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

grin grin grin
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by funkymedina: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Who do married me dress to impress
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
grin grin grin

Na true now . .
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by animari(f): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: this is such a stup1d question!!!
Must you dress to impress anyone??
Can't one just dress to look and feel good..married or not?
Nansense!!
. I totally agree with you!!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by MrCGPA(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Is good for a married women to dress well. That some body is married does not mean she shouldn't dress well but what I question is that, some of them are not modest atall. Imagine a married women puting on skin tight trouser that shows the contour of her pant. I feel ashamed of some indecent married women.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by KingGeorge1: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Themselves and their Husbands most significantly.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Beync(f): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

doesn't mean literal killing nah, u never see man wey dey die for em wify? I dress to make him salivate *tongue*
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Meeky(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
angiemartinez: looking gud is gud busines, so u musnt dress to impress anyone wether single or maried. I look gud to remind me, myslf, and i dat am very pretty,lol.
well said.could have been better put than dis
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by DExplorer1: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
Beync: doesn't mean literal killing nah, u never see man wey dey die for em wify? I dress to make him salivate *tongue*
He knows and that was a joke!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Married women dress fantastic so that close friends and public wouldnt say “Gosh, i saw ayangba last week; she was looking wretched. She must be suffering in marriage.
Women love to show that after bearing they are still in town.
Their husbands will not rent a female to go to outings with them.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by sarutobi: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
The reason has been said times without number by many people.

This is also one of the reasons many men look outside their home for pleasure after marriage.

A woman has to look beautiful for her man always.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Gloriagee(f): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
Super1759: pere? You mean perewinkle?

pere - Yoruba word for only. The correct spelling is periwinkle (oversabi mode)
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Stallion77(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
would you rather they wear rags cos they are married?

1 Like

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by chucky234(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
See JAMB question,I can't even stand my woman going out looking like Afikpo village woman.
I make sure her walldrobe is well stock with clothes and accessories.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by benny0077: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
of course d husband...though not all married women knows d gravity of to whom dey dress to impress but decent mode of dressing wud only divert d attention of d husband frm external seductive fashioniers.....
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
Maybe they are doing it to satisfy themselves
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
>A married woman dress to impress her husband of course! If she doesn't dress well, he may not find her attractive as when he was courting her, hence he may be inclined to 'look outside'

yeah i know some married women who disengaged from d occupation of looking good simply because they assume they've gotten to their bustop-i.e marriage. But dat is rubbish! angry

>she may also dress to impress her children and friends too. Worlahi i'm always proud when i'm walking with my mum.. U'd never believe she's fifty! grin
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by fultrackng: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
guy if u don't want your wife to dress well don't buy her some garri sacks shikena!!!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by AlabaSlim: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
Dey dress 2 impress dier h_u_s na...d SAD part though is d INDECENT dressin i notice amongst dem
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Kopac: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
[color=#000000][/color] They dress just to make their husband proud of them
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Beync(f): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
He knows and that was a joke!
i knew he was joking thou. nothing do u and Mr.Femmy
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by JallowBah(f): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Emylexray: I think a similar topic to this topic has been debated sometime ago. maclatunji opened the thread.
@poster. There should be a sense of decency in the way married women dress, some aged married women do dress with their flabby bosoms dangling like a yo-yo to show people they are still juicy and elegant. This shouldn't be, i believe husbands too should have a say in what their wives wear! They should be their mirror.
My married elder sister is an example, each time she is set for work, she ask her husband..."honey, how do i look?" and its left for the husband to tell her if he approves it or not. If the husband is okay with the dressing, then there is no cause for worry.

I used to do the same..wink Now, when my husband is in Africa and I am still in EU, I find myself wondering in the morning what I am gonna wear. I am used to asking him every morning what he thinnks I should put on, or if I look good, what scarf to take, wich shoes etc..
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by JallowBah(f): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mr CGPA: Is good for a married women to dress well. That some body is married does not mean she shouldn't dress well but what I question is that, some of them are not modest atall. Imagine a married women puting on skin tight trouser that shows the contour of her pant. I feel ashamed of some indecent married women.

So,, if I get you strait here..I should not, because I am married, wear tight clothes that shows mmy figure??
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Beync: doesn't mean literal killing nah, u never see man wey dey die for em wify? I dress to make him salivate *tongue*

Ok, that is much better, i fear oh . . . So he will salivate and if na my wife, after i salivate, she will have to be late for where she dey go oh, cos i have to make her salivate too in the other way . . . . grin
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by jackima: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Looking good is good for the body. Ko sarugbo ni Ghana, Ghana nikan ko, ko sarugbo ni 9ger. Nothing bad is looking good and nice. It makes me feel good especially when I am on outing with my wife and she dressed nice. I can remember the time I met her fresh and ready. its good 4 d relationship if she 's only dressing 4 dat. E se o!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Beync(f): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Ok, that is much better, i fear oh . . . So he will salivate and if na my wife, after i salivate, she will have to be late for where she dey go oh, cos i have to make her salivate too in the other way . . . . grin
I know u can't wait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help / PHOTO: Beyonce Caught Off Guard.. Without Underwear ? / How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.