Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? (13673 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by dasparrow: 4:28am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: this is such a stup1d question!!!
Must you dress to impress anyone??
Can't one just dress to look and feel good..married or not?
Nansense!!

Well said!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Gudintent: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2012
andyanders: For me, I always find peace within me seeing my wife looking gorgeous and sweet hence I spend a lot buying sweet cloths for my woman.

If I go out and see a smart lady putting on a good dress and I like it, I will approach the woman to ask where she got it and I will go for it.

What gives me joy is getting sweet cloths for my wife.

Now to the question, I think a woman with dress sense, should dress to look good for her husband and for the public to know that she is still smart and that the husband cares for her. How a woman looks outside will tell you how her home is. For me as a man, I appreciate seeing a woman dressing good and looking wonderful. That will tell me the kind of home she is coming from. Also it depends on the kind of dressing the woman appears on. If it is the provocative type, I will feel that the woman is not responsible. No responsible woman will dress showing off her body lustfully to impress others. That will tell me that the woman is not responsible.

Sweet cloth! Jeez cloth get taste Chai! I dan miss road. Abeg jamisi!!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Looking gud is gud biz...Luv da way my mum dresses,decent buh sweet nd my wifey gonna dress 2 kill,her dressing shud b on point,sexy n strikingly hot #winks#
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by jenfasion: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
their husband and people around them!!!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by UnitedManc: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
very good post. I remember asking my wife this same question. But I later go to know why.
They just love to look good and the credit often goes to the hussy LOL
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by unikbabe: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
I dress 2 impress my husband & myself bt d watchword is decensy.because ur dressing tells much abt who u are.Decensy keeps u 4rm sending out wrong impression.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
greatgod2012: Sometmes last week, we were in a gathering of friends,and one of us just raised d issue and we started d argument, who does married women really dress to impress? Is it for themselves,for their husbands, for their fellow women,or for who, please, help me out.

I hate it when women overdress or spend much time making up. I admire women who keep to time and still look good but not attaching so much importance to it. decency is key.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
musKeeto: They dont dress to impress, but depress others..

You are right on point. I have seen some ladies it takes upwards of 30 minutes to make up after putting on cloths. Their make up kit can fill a U.S. army napsack.
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by greatgod2012(f): 3:03am On Aug 23, 2012
@ slimyem, why must u call it stupid question when reasonalble pple are actually doing justice to d question? Or betterstill, when its stupid to u, why dont u keep ur opinion to urself.
Nonsense...........mtchew!!!!!!
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by onnari(f): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2012
Gud talk greatgod2012
www.thatssewnaija..com - a naija DIY/sewing blog
Re: Who Do Married Women Dress To Impress? by JallowBah(f): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2012
onnari :
Gud talk greatgod2012
www.thatssewnaija..com - a naija DIY/sewing blog

I wish you would put this on tumblr as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Beyonce Caught Off Guard.. Without Underwear ? / 20 Gorgeous Hairstyles For Your Daughters This Christmas Season / How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.