Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

i - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i (1338 Views)

Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2012
skefjfoi
Re: i by MrsChima(f): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2012
sosoluv: You find a men calling a girl a golddigger, maneater simply because her expectations and his bank account or social status don't go hand in hand. I'm not talking about women who need another guy's money for survival, I'm talking about women who make their own money and expect their partner to be in the same position or something similar. A guy once complained about talking a girl out for pizza and macdonalds...I'm thinking they probably don't have anything on the menu that could more than $20 each and u complain about something so petty?if she really wanted money she would actually go hunt for someone who has it! Is it their inadequacy that makes them feel so insecure that they have to give names to every single woman who has her reasonable expectations? If this pisses u off more than my previous threads just don't follow it, thank u.
Some humans are dumb....but i agree about women searching for gold would find the one who got the gold.
Re: i by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
@OP
a lady who has her own money and dont want to go to Mc D's would actually PAY to go somewhere else, instead of standing by for this guy's petty complain. if the lady doesnt say anything (or go somewhere else) thats because she is either BROKE or CHEAP.....either way, she is no better than a golddigger.

we men are not blind......we can clearly differentiate the well off independent women from the broke [b]a[/b]ss begging ones, THE MINUTE WE SEE THEM.
Re: i by claremont(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
No one is blaming failure on anybody. What we are saying is that there has to be a paradigm shift in the way most African females reason when it comes to this specific issue. I understand that their reasoning is borne mostly out of our Alpha-male oriented culture, that culture firstly needs to change. The good news is that more and more African females have left Africa to experience the culture of other climes, and they now exhibit the culture of the western countries where they live.
Re: i by pendo89(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
only pathetic males do.We have men and males.

claremont: The good news is that more and more African females have left Africa to experience the culture of other climes, and they now exhibit the culture of the western countries where they live.

True and I don't blame them.
But there is a thin line between brainwash and aping a culture. What you described up there amounts to brainwash because it depicts african culture as inferior to western;
is it??
Re: i by tellwisdom: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2012
There was this gurl i took to a café..Instructed her to order fr anything..Anything at all...She collect almost 3 chops and began eating..it was nt upto 20minutes she finishd. Omo she begin PURGE.

I just pay, leave her with her Wahala dey go my house undecided undecided

Even other african countries' gurls better pass Naija gurls undecided undecided
Re: i by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2012
Re: i by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2012
Re: i by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2012
b
Re: i by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2012
interesting....
Re: i by tellwisdom: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2012
sosoluv:
But if that girl had been ur sister, cousin or even mother u wld probably laugh it off, u wldnt complain?

My sisters wouldn't behave like dat..Food?? Mbanuu angry angry
Re: i by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
n

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Make Your Girlfriend Wait For Sex / . / Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.