Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day (16998 Views)

Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day / Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by temi4fash(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
ifihearam: Hmmmmm
Tosin so you cannot make a difference here in Nigeria abi?

y u no self go dere go make d difference na.... congrats tosin
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by swtchicgurl: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
congrats tosin, if it's God's will for you. Otherwise, it's well with you.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by brownlord: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
joejeezy: Shame on him, so he can't fulfill his destiny in naija, hw many americans are in the nigerian army?...#smh#

stupid talk, because the once in Nigeria that lost their life everyday to boko haram, have fulfill their destiny abi? since when did Nigeria started giving people with dreams and better plan for the nation the opportunity without you having a God father or relation up there

1 Like

Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by ifihearam: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Seriously why are guys congratulating tosin because he now has the citisenship of the US?
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by yemmight(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
ifihearam: Seriously why are guys congratulating tosin because he now has the citisenship of the US?

Because you, you never had one and because he's representing good tribe in Naija. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by macwest: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
inspirenet: smiley
abegi,so u expect him to remember u how?omo,the guy don go build hin life..abeg free am..why do people expect whoever travels abroad to always remember them? undecided.e be like u no know as e dey go
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by brownlord: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
ifihearam: Seriously why are guys congratulating tosin because he now has the citisenship of the US?

no because his service would be appreciated and not like our country that our country cant even give account of soldiers that lost their life in Borno and yobe in the everyday clash with Boko Haram
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by cdoffx(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
francis247: dear Tosin, thanks 4 partly patching d torn arse of this Tribalised skunk called Nigeria. More grease 2 ur bow joints.
and if i may ask how as he done that?
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by Joeblis(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
NDA na nonsense..for them to recriut soldies them go dey do guy..while na them need soldiers pass..wetng man go do?just go US army them go recruit u sharply con dash u citzenship with beter pay untop..my guy don even go sef N.B but if u wan go make sure say u get degree o so dat ur rank go high small..cheers
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by cdoffx(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
brownlord:

no because his service would be appreciated and not like our country that our country cant even give account of soldiers that lost their life in Borno and yobe in the everyday clash with Boko Haram
you must be jokin i hope the US ARMY will be able to give account of him when they send him to places like Iraq and the likes where they have no justification to be in the first place
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by Carscrib(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
................"THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN"
To every Christian who serves as a faithful soldier of the CHRIST,such shall be your reward from Christ.

THINK RAPTURE!!!!!
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by cdoffx(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
yemmight:

Because you, you never had one and because he's representing good tribe in Naija. cool
i doubt if you even understand what you typed. represent good tribe.so which tribe is the bad tribe and besides na olympics he go do.
NB before you insult whatever tribe you would have thought i'm from. i'm a typical omo Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
This guy will be an asset for odua republic just like Adekunle red scorpion.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by redcliff: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
joejeezy: Shame on him, so he can't fulfill his destiny in naija, hw many americans are in the nigerian army?...#smh#
NO AMERICAN CITIZEN, and i repeat, NO AMERICAN CITIZEN would ever be in the Nigerian Army. u know why? the pride, the dignity of the military system here has been ridiculed to the highest. i mean, how would you want to lay down your life for a country that doesnt care about you and your family in the event that u lost your life protecting its sovereignty ? how would you want to serve a country where there is lawlessness from the Bottom to the TOP? im not saying America is not devoid of all these but ranking my preference on a scale of who i would serve, even a mad man would choose America. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by mspookie: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2012

just tell me how u have been able to fulfill your destiny in naija, at ur stupid question; ans this: how many nigerian has been able to fulfill their destiny in d nigerian army(talking nonsense)

state one difference u have made in nigeria and how u have ever been recognised for ur difference. how have u affected d price of rice in d market?

i am certain for a fact, u r both high on cheap adultrated drugs.
sure if tosin was ur relation, u will b over excited

1 Like

Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by realsammie(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
may be i will need no visa to travel to U.S afterall since the U S is for us all
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by crackhouse(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
ask urself how many people have been given that opportunity in Nigeria. We have a lot of guys that are willing to join the Nigeria Army but for where u see the opportunity? even if e dey, them go give am to u?.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by Kakatazz(f): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
Shankboye: C me see wahala, hundreds of nigerian are joinin d military everyday here in d state, just because of citizenship, 2weeks after u join, u will become a citizen but d repercurssion is dat ur next assignment will be in iraq..I will rather wait 3yrs and get my citizenship dan joining d military...mtchew
I dont get what u mean by wait 3yrs Do they give out citizenship after u must have spent 3yrs or moreExplain.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by AK481(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
timmy1999: Tosin was my classmate in high school in bariga..he went to usa in 1999 and join the military later..but he don forget us now..anyway sha..best of luck
Know me wen I m poor,not when I m rich,u dey claim relationship.my fada is ur aunty broda,we came 4rm the same village together.eh eh I no go remwmber.......lol.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
angry Are Nigerians surpose to be happy abt this? I'm a student of History and Diplomatic Studies, During the WW1 & WW2, Africans are recruited into the British army to fight for what they do not know the basics, and were even pay less unlike their British counterpart. During the Finals of the U20 world cup which brought the like of Mikel Obi, Taye Taiwo etc against Argentina, can u remember vividly the highest level of racial discrimination displayed? Still you'll continue to watch European league. Thought it is said by we Historians dat hisory can neva repeat its self. But wot d f**k is so special abt this fin which is not even surpose to be mentioned at all, i hope for a better Nigeria and Better leaders IJN
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by kwajahafiz(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
dagreen14: Thats what he looks like ....Shun Sir
Why is it that every time a Yoruba person is
In the news here the ibos post their pics and start talking
About how ugly the yorubas look?.
This boy is a good looking boy. Yes he looks like
A Yoruba . But he ain't that ugly , ok so the yorubas are not good
Looking people. So what?.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by mspookie: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
Shankboye: C me see wahala, hundreds of nigerian are joinin d military everyday here in d state, just because of citizenship, 2weeks after u join, u will become a citizen but d repercurssion is dat ur next assignment will be in iraq..I will rather wait 3yrs and get my citizenship dan joining d military...mtchew

please how can i join? cheesy who says while u r waiting for 3years, u cant die in yr sleep? my life in in Gods hands or pple no dey go d iraq come back undecided afterall, na pple dey live iraq...leave tory oga
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin This guy sure puts up a mean grill. what most people fail to note is that there are many Nigerians making a difference across the globe (Negative and Positive). the Majority of people making a Negative Difference in Nigeria is actually a small minority of politicians and their crooked friends.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
jealous and denied i bet u wish it was u........keep making ur difference in nig by pursuing money up and down until u r wasted!!!! nonsense na by force make u comment?
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by nagoma(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nigeria is a tough place. If you cant face it here and make your contribution ,then go to Americe where others have done it for you.It is the easy option.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by KINGwax(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
the only difference he'll make here is to reject the usual #50 mopol bribe and upgrade to some 100s
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by dotcomnamename: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
nagoma: Nigeria is a tough place. If you cant face it here and make your contribution ,then go to Americe where others have done it for you.It is the easy option.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm wink
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
So far , i have Content analysed the posts on nairaland and noticed that the yoruba have an upper hand in terms of achievements on this platform. Yorubas good job, others try harder.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by maigaskiya1: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
brightleave: some dey abroad dey repair nigeria, while some dey nigeria dey scatter the country
my man wat did u mean sence wen did joing d us military trun buildng nija.d young man hs undastod dia is no hope 4 hm in nija he tok hs faith nd besides joing dia military is nt lv 4d us bt greener pastrues,so get dat into ur head
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
What difference does it make, its like saying "Thank you immigrant for accepting to be a soldier and fighting in the field while we stay home.
Re: Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day by KINGwax(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
thisisayus: angry Are Nigerians surpose to be happy abt this? I'm a student of History and Diplomatic Studies, During the WW1 & WW2, Africans are recruited into the British army to fight for what they do not know the basics, and were even pay less unlike their British counterpart. During the Finals of the U20 world cup which brought the like of Mikel Obi, Taye Taiwo etc against Argentina, can u remember vividly the highest level of racial discrimination displayed? Still you'll continue to watch European league. Thought it is said by we Historians dat hisory can neva repeat its self. But wot d f**k is so special abt this fin which is not even surpose to be mentioned at all, i hope for a better Nigeria and Better leaders IJN
PEE of CEE dude, historians say, 'history alwys repeats itself'. Mayb na your grandfad for village dey tell u dt one. because he don dey tell you tales by moonlight u don turn am to great historian abi? Guy, commot jö!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS / Blast At Catholic Mass In Southern Philippines Leaves Four Dead. / Palestinaians Paraded By IDF: Hamas Terrorists Or Civilians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.