Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (30247 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 2:23am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

What other battles were they engaged in? On how many fronts were they fighting?

What is the exact date?

grin grin grin

Was this a full army or a brigade? what was their goal?

Once again know your place!!

lol, you're obviously not the history expert you thought you were to be begging for information like this. Look it up (1764) and stop making a fool of yourself here. Asante was engaged in no other battles and simply got put in check.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:24am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

No Ghanaian chick would like an Al Qaeda minded Nigerian 419 man shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

u dont want to see the list of ghana girl that have swallowed my kids lmao..

they have been on my dyck since year 10..

all through college...

and all through uni..

how do u think i know u guys cook jollof rice wit basmalti lmao..
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 07, 2012
who goes from preaching about black unity to calling Ghanaian ppl black and ugly?

hmmmmm...
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:25am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

lol, you're obviously not the history expert you thought you were. Look it up and stop making a fool of yourself here.
You are the one taking quotes out of a larger context. Why may he have been worried? Take your time and think? what other battles were going on? I can't believe I am actually teaching this?

What is the full context? This is always very important in history. I can give it to you but, I think you would benefit from looking into it.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:25am On Jul 07, 2012
ghana man cant win in a banter ring wit a naija god..

worship me son lmao..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:26am On Jul 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin: who goes from preaching about black unity to calling Ghanaian ppl black and ugly?

hmmmmm...

thiz is banter sista lmao..

jam ur hype lmao. lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:26am On Jul 07, 2012
london2lasgidi:

u dont want to see the list of ghana girl that have swallowed my kids lmao..

they have been on my dyck since year 10..

all through college...

and all through uni..

how do u think i know u guys cook jollof rice wit basmalti lmao..

Naija women in your family make very good gari. That is all I have to say tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

No Ghanaian chick would like an Al Qaeda minded Nigerian 419 man shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

lol! 5 friends of mine in ghana are married to ghanian girls, the shameful thing is that those my guys are feeding the entire family of those wives of them. shameless ghana!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 2:28am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: You are the one taking quotes out of a larger context. Why may he have been worried? Take your time and think? what other battles were going on? I can't believe I am actually teaching this?

What is the full context? This is always very important in history. I can give it to you but, I think you would benefit from looking into it.

After the battle, the capital (Kumasi) was filled with grief and mourning.

There were no other battles going on although I know why you'd be desperate to invent a "larger context" that could excuse being put in check and not doing anything about it.

You're not teaching anything. You're showing that you're too lazy to read up on the history of the place you were pretending to be an expert on.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:28am On Jul 07, 2012
991:

lol! 5 friends of mine in ghana are married to ghanian girls, the shameful thing is that those my guys are feeding the entire family of those wives of them. shameless ghana!!!

Shows how ashamed they are to marry their own women. Don't worry we will kick the men out but, the kids can stay. It will take 30 years of re-education though.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:28am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Naija women in your family make very good gari. That is all I have to say tongue grin grin grin grin

gari? u must be messing wit village women lmao..

who makes gari in naija apart from ancient women in the village? lmao..

so u only get naija villagers? lmao..

i feel sad for u, son..

worship me lmao..
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 07, 2012
london2lasgidi:

thiz is banter sista lmao..

jam ur hype lmao. lipsrsealed

riiight? wink
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:31am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

After the battle, the capital (Kumasi) was filled with grief and mourning.

There were no other battles going on.

You're not teaching anything. You're showing that you're too lazy to read up on the history of the place you were pretending to be an expert on.

Once again what is the context.

What happened before and was happening. If I remember correctly from what I read a while back it was during a point when it was under attack from other Akan groups. A very low point in its history and not at its peak. Once again, this is a far tangent and does not change the main point which is that Oyo was nothing more than a place that everyone attacked for fun and took some of the land. If he cried it was due to realizing how weak his kingdom was at that point !! In other words lose to anyone but, when you have reached the point that you can't even take this easy one out then, it is time to change the king and start over grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:32am On Jul 07, 2012
london2lasgidi:

gari? u must be messing wit village women lmao..

who makes gari in naija apart from ancient women in the village? lmao..

so u only get naija villagers? lmao..

i feel sad for u, son..

worship me lmao..

If that is what you call those babes who rejected you and came for me then, so be it.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

A weak failed state like Nigeria today which is under attack from Boko Haram and Mend... Its influence in Dahomey was limited and it would seem an Akan kingdom had more influence there since their culture is more Akan in many aspects. Once again the failed state of Oyo was much like Nigeria today. Nothing to write home about... grin grin grin grin

Nigeria even in 1000yrs to come can never be as poor as ghana!!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:32am On Jul 07, 2012
make love not love..

but i will tell naija girls to show u ghana guys some love lmao..

it seems that's where the hatred comes from...

ur girls running after us but our girls rejecting u like a leper..

except the rejected, village, and ugly naija girls lmao..

i will pray ghana..

somebody say amen.. lmao..
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Biggyd2: 2:33am On Jul 07, 2012
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:33am On Jul 07, 2012
london2lasgidi: make love not love..

but i will tell naija girls to show u ghana guys some love lmao..

it seems that's where the hatred comes from...

ur girls running after us but our girls rejecting u like a leper..

except the rejected, village, and ugly naija girls lmao..

i will pray ghana..

somebody say amen.. lmao..

FALSE but, if that makes you happy good luck. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:33am On Jul 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

riiight? wink

yeah check my earlier posts.

but thiz nicca wont go away..

hez like a pest that wont leave the host alone..lmao
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:35am On Jul 07, 2012
london2lasgidi:

yeah check my earlier posts.

but thiz nicca wont go away..

hez like a pest that wont leave the host alone..lmao

I am making sure you understand that Nigeria needs to develop its country to be respected by anyone.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:35am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

FALSE but, if that makes you happy good luck. grin grin grin grin

any naija girl wit a ghana man..

tell her i have revoked her naija pass..lmao

the ones wit u guys are crippled and ugly anyway lmao..

u can keep them in ghana lmao..
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Shows how ashamed they are to marry their own women. Don't worry we will kick the men out but, the kids can stay. It will take 30 years of re-education though.

sorry! your minister has already clarified the topic. go back to front page and see it, i wonder if she is a Nairaland member
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:36am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I am making sure you understand that Nigeria needs to develop its country to be respected by anyone.

dont tell us what to do..

focus on ur country...
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:36am On Jul 07, 2012
london2lasgidi:

any naija girl wit a ghana man..

tell her i have revoked her naija pass..lmao

the ones wit u guys are crippled and ugly anyway lmao..

u can keep them in ghana lmao..

The Ghana girls with Boko Nigerian frogs are below dogs and very useless.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 2:37am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Once again what is the context.

What happened before and was happening. If I remember correctly from what I read a while back it was during a point when it was under attack from other Akan groups. A very low point in its history and not at its peak. Once again, this is a far tangent and does not change the main point which is that Oyo was nothing more than a place that everyone attacked for fun and took some of the land. If he cried it was due to realizing how weak his kingdom was at that point !! In other words lose to anyone but, when you have reached the point that you can't even take this easy one out then, it is time to change the king and start over grin grin grin grin grin grin

The context is that Asante crossed the Volta to attack Dahomey and got put in check.

Stop making excuses. It looks pathetic.

When Asante gets put in check, it's because "it's a very low point in its history". Fine.

But when Oyo gets attacked it's because it's inherently weak, even though the same Asante that was strong was apprehensive of war with them and said that (not that they were under attack from others). Stop making yourself look dumb with these comments.

The context has already been explained to you. They got put in check and started mourning instead of arming themselves.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:37am On Jul 07, 2012
london2lasgidi:

dont tell us what to do..

focus on ur country...

You are the ones trying to migrate no??
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:38am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

those are the best girls from ur country..lmao

if they r dogs.. then i see why the men look like chimps lmao..
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by AmplifiedPimp: 2:38am On Jul 07, 2012
I don't see any good reason why some Nigerians are still staying in that backward country called ghana despite the fact that ghanians are so cruel towards us . Ghana, ghana, I know much about your insane country n u shouldn't burst.

Ghana hostile place to be...

Bounce out!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 2:39am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You are the ones trying to migrate no??

all the puff puff sellers and shoemakers in lagos are from where? lmao
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PetroDolla: 2:42am On Jul 07, 2012
991:

Nigeria even in 1000yrs to come can never be as poor as ghana!!!

you need to get that useless thing you call head examined. how many nigerians have access to potable water, regular electricity,personal security, good education,good roads,food, shelter etc? no wonder nigeria is fucke-d!pathetic slowpoke. grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 2:42am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim,

I have no more time to waste on explaining what happened to you. You brought up ancient history. Go read a book, stop pretending to be an expert, and learn to stop kissing a$$. Bye.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

My gate-man is from ghana. Don't make me sack him tomorrow morning!!! am warning you!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook / Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.