Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (30212 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:43am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

The context is that Asante crossed the Volta to attack Dahomey and got put in check.

Stop making excuses. It looks pathetic.

When Asante gets put in check, it's because "it's a very low point in its history". Fine.

But when Oyo gets attacked it's because it's inherently weak, even though the same Asante that was strong was apprehensive of war with them and said that (not that they were under attack from others). Stop making yourself look dumb with these comments.

The context has already been explained to you. They got put in check and started mourning instead of arming themselves.

You are quoting wikipedia. In a two vs. one battle..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atakpam%C3%A9

hahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin

I read the actual book... Now go read the context. They were facing battles from numerous sides at that time and were being attacked by other Akan groups.

I read history not wikipedia.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Biggyd2: 2:45am On Jul 07, 2012
[q
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 2:46am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You are quoting wikipedia. In a two vs. one battle..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atakpam%C3%A9

hahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin

I wasn't quoting wikipedia you jacka$$.

I've read the actual documents that I'm talking about. That might be an unheard-of concept to you, but it actually happens.

I couldn't care less about what that wiki page says right now, since the facts of that history have already been written and can't be changed by clicking on "edit". grin

Later, fake historian.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 07, 2012
PetroDolla:

you need to get that useless thing you call head examined. how many nigerians have access to potable water, regular electricity,personal security, good education,good roads,food, shelter etc? no wonder nigeria is fucke-d!pathetic slowpoke. grin

LMAO!! Accra the capital of ghana can only be compared to Abakiliki the capital of Nigerian's newest state. google it and stop making noise, ask your parents who is Nigeria?
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:48am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

I wasn't quoting wikipedia you jacka$$.

I've read the actual documents that I'm talking about. That might be an unheard-of concept to you, but it actually happens.

I couldn't care less about what that wiki page says right now, since the facts of that history have already been written and can't be changed by clicking on "edit". grin

Later, fake historian.

exposed you loser!!

Here is some full context...

After your read this you will realize how much of a joke you are.

http://archive.lib.msu.edu/DMC/African%20Journals/pdfs/Institue%20of%20African%20Studies%20Research%20Review/1973v9n1/asrv009001004.pdf

once again you don't really understand west African history.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 2:49am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:
I read the actual book... Now go read the context. They were facing battles from numerous sides at that time and were being attacked by other Akan groups.

Because you extrapolated that from the summary you read on wiki about rebellions?

Man stop making dumb excuses. Marching out and starting a war with an additional group is not something you do if you're actually being besieged from all sides by your neighbors at the time.

You just get dumber and dumber.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:50am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Because you extrapolated that from the summary you read on wiki about rebellions?

Man stop making dumb excuses. Marching out and starting a war with an additional group is not something you do if you're actually being besieged from all sides by your neighbors at the time.

You just get dumber and dumber.

Read what I posted. The fact that it took 2 kingdoms at that time of extreme war problems only proves my larger point. grin grin grin

Stop embarassing yourself...

Oyo was a joke. What historians would call the "LovePeddler" of the region(no offense)

Any serious study of Ashantee in West Africa will show that their weakness and what brought it down was too much expansion rather than consolidation of power. This was an example of that. Essentially what happened is the conditions were created where it was everybody vs. Ashantee and that brought its down fall. That is the historical lesson to be learned.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 2:52am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

exposed you loser!!

Here is some full context...

After your read this you will realize how much of a joke you are.

http://archive.lib.msu.edu/DMC/African%20Journals/pdfs/Institue%20of%20African%20Studies%20Research%20Review/1973v9n1/asrv009001004.pdf

once again you don't really understand west African history.

Can you actually read?

They were not besieged by anybody in 1764. They marched out and crossed the Volta of their own will.

This is the dumbest attempt at a rationalization from you yet.

In fact, if you had read your own document, you would have seen that they launched an expedition against other Akan groups in 1765 (but were still too scared to attack Dahomey, because, as I said earlier, they were scared of Oyo).
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:54am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Can you actually read?

They were not besieged by anybody in 1764. They marched out and crossed the Volta of their own will.

This is the dumbest attempt at a rationalization from you yet.

In fact, if you had read your own document, you would have seen that they launched an expedition against other Akan groups in 1765 (but were still too scared to attack Dahomey, because, as I said earlier, they were scared of Oyo).

False! Read again and read the whole doc.

Like a typical physics nerd you don't want to read. grin grin grin It's actually said history of how divisive people where in that era. But, a close read will suggest that a full force was not mobilized and he was largely worried about a war with numerous allies against one person so made a poorly thought out attack against too many people when the kingdom was weak and divided and a lot of other Akan groups had turned on him.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:06am On Jul 07, 2012
Here is some context:
"In 1764, however, the- Asantehene had to act when he learnt that the allies had appealed to the
Yoruba state of Oyo for help."

Allies would mean there were many people trying to overthrow the kingdom. He had no intention of actually expanding there but, rushed into battle due to being worried about what I said. A situation where it would be everybody vs. Ashantee... That is the historical lesson. For a king that could bring forth an Army of 200,000 men a force of 10,000 poorly trained soldiers was not an attempt to conquer Oyo. If he wanted to Conquer Oyo he would first have consolidated his power and then, taken his full army.

This is why I say you don't understand West African history. This was clearly to attempt to avoid a situation where it was everybody vs. Asante. Something which eventually happened in the region and ultimately ended the influence of the kingdom. Thus, his fears were right! The Oyo of course had nothing to do with this!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:08am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

False! Read again and read the whole doc.

Like a typical physics nerd you don't want to read. grin grin grin

Did you actually read the document?

"The Akyem seized on the commotion in Asante to throw off its allegiance
to Asante. In September 1746, the Danes reported that the Akyem had repudiated
Asante overlordship; that they had left their own country and that
some had retired into Fante country and others to Kwawu and Little Popo. A
few months later it was known that the Akyem had entered into an
alliance with the powerful coastal Fante; and, in the following-year; rtwas
reported that the Denkyera, Wassa and the Twifo had TOinetfthe Akyem-
Fante allianice.58 The primary objective of this 'Grand Alliaiice' was (a)"to '
maintain their political independence of Asante by cutting off the Asante
from supplies of firearms and powder in appreciable quantities and (b) to
preserve a lucrative middleman interest in the inland trade.
The blockade of these allies was so effective that, in 1751, the Dutch
at Elmiha noted that "the little trade that now and then is carried on among
the forts is only with the natives living on the beach or a little way inland
except Accra. There, sometimes but seldom, a small caravan still comes, but
along distant and difficult ways, and most times accompanied with danger, So
that this deters the, Ashantees". A British report of the same period also—
refers to the "inconsiderable number of slaves brought from the great kingdom
oif Ashantee in a. very difficult and dangerous way, by the traders of that
country", in order to purchase guns and powder at the British, Dutch ana
Danish torts at Accra.'59
The Europeans on the Gold Coast whose trade was badly affected by the
stoppage of the trading paths, speculated that the Asantehene, Kusi Obodum,
(1750-1764) would adopt a forward policy aimed at defeating the allies. But
Kusi Obodum became the ruler of a divided nation largely as a result o£ the
policies' pursued by his illustrious predecessor, and [b]so he had to bide
his time and hope for the disintegration of the allianee.[/b]60 In 1764, however,
the- Asantehene had to act when he learnt that the allies had appealed to the
Yoruba state of Oyo for help. This campaign proved disastrous when the
Asante army, numbering between 10,000 and 12,000 fell into an ambush and
died to a man. The dead included Dankwa, the Dwabenhene and head of the
Oyoko clan, who led the Asante forces.
The result of this Dankwa debacle was the deposition" of the" aged Kusi
Obodum and the accession of the youthful Osei Kwadwo (1764—1777) who was
determined to follow in the footsteps of Opoku Ware. - - - - - - -
In a sense, Osei Kwadwo was fortunate, for he had a united nation behind
him- But, most importantly, he became Asantehene when the alliance against
Asante had disintegrated. .The Fante and the Denkyera had withdrawn from
the alliance and were supporting the Asante to defeat the allies. The Akyem
and the Wassa were quarelling among themselves and so there could not be
any concerted action against the Asante.
It was against this background that Asante invaded these allied countries
in 1765. In May of that year, the Asante army advanced from the north to
join the Fante forces from the south. The Wassa and the Twifo, apparently
because of their feud with the Akyem but most certainly because they shuddered
at the prospect of fighting the combined forces of Asante and Fante,
deserted the Akyem and moved into Twifo country, where they pitched their
camp at "Ahiman, about fifty or sixty miles to the Northwest of this" (Cape
Coast Castle)."

Where are you getting this "they were fighting other battles at the time" stuff from? Do you just make this stuff up as you go along?

They were battling no one in 1764. The king was biding his time, waiting for his enemies to start in-fighting and break their alliance.

There is another quote not in that document that shows that they were in fact apprehensive of seeking revenge on Dahomey because of fear of Oyo. Stop being lazy and go read.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:09am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: Here is some context:
"In 1764, however, the- Asantehene had to act when he learnt that the allies had appealed to the

Allies would mean there were many people trying to overthrow the kingdom. He had no intention of actually expanding there but, rushed into battle due to being worried about what I said. A situation where it would be everybody vs. Ashantee... That is the historical lesson. For a king that could bring forth an Army of 200,000 men a force of 10,000 poorly trained soldiers was not an attempt to conquer Oyo. If he wanted to Conquer Oyo he would first have consolidated his power and then, taken his full army.

This is why I say you don't understand West African history. This was clearly to attempt to avoid a situation where it was everybody vs. Asante. Something which eventually happened in the region and ultimately ended the influence of the kingdom. Thus, his fears were right! The Oyo of course had nothing to do with this!!

Once again. grin grin grin grin

Learn to read history.

A fragmented state which was under attack from all sides. That is why I asked for CONTEXT!

The state at that point was a little Like Nigeria today... No wonder some have predicted Nigeria will break apart and fall.

Learn from history and ultimately what destroyed that kingdom. wink

The kingdom was fragmented and so weak but, a mishap in battle vs. 2 kingdoms was considered so embarrassing that a "coup" happened.
Consider yourself schooled! Now do you want to debate Mali?? grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Rich0018: 3:15am On Jul 07, 2012
Nigerians are free to trade in Ghana, all ECOWAS nationals are exempted, i wonder why some folks take delight in posting anti Ghanaian articles just to incite resentments towards Ghana. Majority of Ghanaians recognize that progressive and strong Nigeria will positively impact the sub region if not all Africa. Churches and Mosque in Ghana always pray for stability of Nigeria and wish it to be strong and lead.
The link below is the statement from the Ministry of Trade,all Ecowas nationals are exempted including Nigeria,
http://business.peacefmonline.com/news/201207/122552.php
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:16am On Jul 07, 2012
Rich0018: Nigerians are free to trade in Ghana, all ECOWAS nationals are exempted, i wonder why some folks take delight in posting anti Ghanaian articles just to incite resentments towards Ghana. Majority of Ghanaians recognize that progressive and strong Nigeria will positively impact the sub region if not all Africa. Churches and Mosque in Ghana always pray for stability of Nigeria and wish it to be strong and lead.
The link below is the statement from the Ministry of Trade,all Ecowas nationals are exempted including Nigeria,
http://business.peacefmonline.com/news/201207/122552.php

Tell them grin grin grin

I am just messing with them and teaching history. wink which many people refuse to read these days or try to understand but, can help teach lessons.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:20am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Once again. grin grin grin grin

Learn to read history.

A fragmented state which was under attack from all sides. That is why I asked for CONTEXT!

The state at that point was a little Like Nigeria today... No wonder some have predicted Nigeria will break apart and fall.

Learn from history and ultimately what destroyed that kingdom. wink

The kingdom was fragmented and so weak but, a mishap in battle vs. 2 kingdoms was considered so embarrassing that a "coup" happened.
Consider yourself schooled! Now do you want to debate Mali?? grin

Nobody was attacking it when they decided to attack the Dahomians. You just keep making up stuff and its freaking annoying. If they could attack all the allies in 1765, they could certainly attack the Dahomians, but as they explained themselves, they were apprehensive of war with Oyo.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:21am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Nobody was attacking it when they decided to attack the Dahomians. You just keep making up stuff and its freaking annoying. If they could attack all the allies in 1765, they could certainly attack the Dahomians, but as they explained themselves, they were apprehensive of war with Oyo.

Are we reading the same doc?

Read that over and over...
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:25am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Are we reading the same doc?

Read that over and over...

Do you actually know what you're talking about? Or are you basing your conclusions on one document which does not cite a source for this specific claim?

The Dahomians were the problem as far as rebellious groups and the Asante complained about why they couldn't get revenge on them - the state that was lording over Dahomey at that time.

Please try and actually find out about this stuff and you won't run with start mixing up states.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:28am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Do you actually know what you're talking about? Or are you basing your conclusions on one document which does not cite a source for this specific claim?

The Dahomians were the problem as far as rebellious groups and the Asante complained about why they couldn't get revenge on them - the state that was lording over Dahomey at that time.

Please try and actually find out about this stuff and you won't run with start mixing up states.

You are confused or drunk. Ashantee had no desire to conquer Dahomey if that is what you are saying shocked shocked shocked shocked The only groups to seriously challenge the Ashantee were other Akan groups and that is what that article says. This was largely a side battle and not one of large interests. It was a debacle and considered a major embarrassment because the kingdoms were viewed as weak when compared to Ashantee! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am saying the truth maybe you are a Yoruba so can't accept that but, that is the true context. wink

Esencially what they would be thinking is you have these other competent Akan groups and others coming after you and you can't even beat a weak kingdom like Oyo!!? Overthrow the king and put someone else in power! He's incompetent.

They were largely right too because after the overthrow the kingdoms agenda went back on track. AN agenda which did not consider Oyo to be relevant.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:33am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You are confused or drunk. Ashantee had no desire to conquer Dahomey is that is what you are saying shocked shocked shocked shocked

You're a lazy fake historian. Do you even know where Dahomey is (was) and were Oyo is (was) located in respect to Asante and the rebel groups?

Dahomey offered assistance to rebels in Bron, Kwawu, and Akyem and that was the cause of hostilities. If you're too dumb and lazy to go and find that out, that's your problem.

But Asante wouldn't dare attack Dahomey after their 1764 defeat for reasons which they made clear themselves and which I've explained to your repeatedly.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:35am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

You're a lazy fake historian. Do you even know where Dahomey is (was) and were Oyo is (was) located in respect to Asante and the rebel groups?

Dahomey offered assistance to rebels in Bron, Kwawu, and Akyem and that was the cause of hostilities. If you're too dumb and lazy to go and find that out, that's your problem.

But Asante wouldn't dare attack Dahomey after their 1764 defeat for reasons which they made clear themselves and which I've explained to your repeatedly.

False, Dahomey was not relevant and Ashantee or other Akans had infiltrated it a long time ago. Today people from what was Dahomey take Akan names. That should tell you something. Once again you can't talk about Ashantee without talking about the kingdoms that came before them but, that is a long debate.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:37am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You are confused or drunk. Ashantee had no desire to conquer Dahomey if that is what you are saying shocked shocked shocked shocked The only groups to seriously challenge the Ashantee were other Akan groups and that is what that article says. This was largely a side battle and not one of large interests. It was a debacle and considered a major embarrassment because the kingdoms were viewed as weak when compared to Ashantee! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am saying the truth maybe you are a Yoruba so can't accept that but, that is the true context. wink

Esencially what they would be thinking is you have these other competent Akan groups and others coming after you and you can't even beat a weak kingdom like Oyo!!? Overthrow the king and put someone else in power! He's incompetent.

They were largely right too because after the overthrow the kingdoms agenda went back on track. AN agenda which did not consider Oyo to be relevant.

Read this again. Add Dahomey to Oyo BTW!

It is the truth in the context of 1760-1770!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:40am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

False, Dahomey was not relevant and Ashantee or other Akans had infiltrated it a long time ago. Today people from what was Dahomey take Akan names. That should tell you something. Once again you can't talk about Ashantee without talking about the kingdoms that came before them but, that is a long debate.

Fon people take Akan names? Give proof of that and I'll accept the claim.

Dahomey is not relevant because you blindly asserted that? Man, I'm not even going to bother with that one.

Stop deluding yourself. An army was sent out because of Dahomey's trouble making, but was defeated and several important nobles/commanders were killed, and the capital was in mourning afterward and they couldn't get revenge on Dahomey out of fear of Dahomey's protector.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:41am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Fon people take Akan names? Give proof of that and I'll accept the claim.

Dahomey is not relevant because you blindly asserted that? Man, I'm not even going to bother with that one.

Stop deluding yourself. An army was sent out, was defeated and several important nobles/commanders were killed, and the capital was in mourning afterward and they couldn't get revenge on Dahomey out of fear of Dahomey's protector. I've explained the situation to you repeatedly but you keep deceiving yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akan_names
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:43am On Jul 07, 2012
Once again I know the history of the region well. I could tell you the history of the smallest ethnic group in Nigeria or anywhere in West Africa grin grin wink
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:44am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akan_names

A while back you said not to rely on wikipedia in a debate.

I'll overlook the fact that you did and ask the simple question, where is the actual proof that Fon people take Akan names? (not that the wiki article even says that they do anyway) If they do actually take Akan names, fine. But at least give evidence of that.

And I've explained the situation as far as Oyo is concerned to you repeatedly but you keep deceiving yourself and conveniently seem to only be able to find those sources that allow you to block out the truth.

Anyway, Oyo/Yoruba influence of Dahomey is/was definitely great and one can find information on that easily.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:46am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

A while back you said not to rely on wikipedia in an intellectual debate.

I'll overlook the fact that you did and ask the simple question, where is the actual proof that Fon people take Akan names (not that the wiki article even says that they do anyway)? If they do actually take Akan names, fine. But at least give evidence of that.

Ask a Fon person if they use those names. I am of the view that as far as coastal west Africa goes no Ethnic group have had a bigger influence on the culture than the Akan. This is coming from a neutral.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:47am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ask a Fon person if they use those names. I am of the view that as far as coastal west Africa goes no Ethnic group have had a bigger influence on the culture than the Akan. This is coming from a neutral.

The wiki article you gave as evidence claims that the Akan started the tradition of naming a baby on the day of the week that it was born in West Africa. It does not say that Fon people use Akan names.

I am not Yoruba by the way, so my arguments here are just as "neutral" as yours. I was only asking for a little bit of evidence for the claim. That's all. If you can't provide it, just say so and I'll drop the issue.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:49am On Jul 07, 2012
As I have said those groups show more direct Akan influence than Oyo but, they are distinct ethnic groups and Yoruba or Akan. wink
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:50am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

The wiki article you gave as evidence claims that the Akan started the tradition of naming a baby on the day of the week that it was born in West Africa. It does not say that Fon people use Akan names.

I am not Yoruba by the way, so my arguments here are just as "neutral" as yours. I was only asking for a little bit of evidence for the claim. That's all. If you can't provide it, just say so and I'll drop the issue.

Those names listed are Akan names and they are used by Fon people..

Look at the name of the Ref in this match from Benin.

Clearly An Akan name

http://www.cafonline.com/competition/african-cup-of-nations-angola_2010/news/4530-referees-for-semi-finals-ghana-v-nigeria-algeria-v-egypt.html
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:53am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Those names listed are Akan names and they are used by Fon people..

Look at the name of the Ref in this match from Benin.

Clearly An Akan name

http://www.cafonline.com/competition/african-cup-of-nations-angola_2010/news/4530-referees-for-semi-finals-ghana-v-nigeria-algeria-v-egypt.html

Okay, so you've given me one man with a Fon first name and an Akan last name. What's his background (mother and father) anyway?
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by subtleb: 3:54am On Jul 07, 2012
My friend,i disagree with u,firstly we don,t hv right to transgress cos every country hv its own rule n laws.
Secondly,my be u don't know Nigeria has been a failure and hv lost the respect from intern communities.THus, it high time we retrace our step cos d way we re going i hope we nigerian won't be ban entry any country or trading. Am sure re economy is good other countries we want us to come and trade and develop there economy or y do u think ur president is travelling around the globe including the nineth planet!!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 3:56am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED: Fine, so you can't give evidence. It has no bearing on the truth of what I've been saying anyway.

How much more evidence do you need grin grin grin grin grin

It's alright to accept defeat. Lets go back on the topic. Why is the Ghanaian gov. closing Nigerian businesses. It would seem they are doing it because, there is a law which states you need a certain amount to invest. 300,000 dollars. This is a law and not something new but, something that has been on the books for almost 20 years. Thus, it would seem rather than follow the laws of a country they are guests in the Nigerians are rather making noise. Why are the Chinese not doing the same thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.