Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (30127 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: Here is the world factbook

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

Look at it and tell me Nigeria is in great shape. You are a clown!!

Master of all clowns, had you not being deluded, you will see that such reports have dates and how they compare across. Bring me real data, up to 2011, and I will rest my case. Not date since 2005/6 or even 2009.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Check my post above yours and come back to apologize to your masters who freed you from British Colonialism. grin grin grin

Freed me? LOL, joke of the century.

Yall all think that you're the sh.it...LOL

Get over yourselves
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

Master of all clowns, had you not being deluded, you will see that such reports have dates and how they compare across. Bring me real data, up to 2011, and I will rest my case. Not date since 2005/6 or even 2009.
The data there is 2011... Stop crying and call me sir after all I need a back to step on so I can get on my horse and ride to the sunset!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

Freed me? LOL, joke of the century.

Yall all think that you're the sh.it...LOL

Get over yourselves

call me sir!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2012
acidtalk:

You should have taken a second look at this write up before clicking on the 'submit' button because aside the first two which are normal pronounciation issues every nation and ethnic group has (including ghana), the rest of the writeup just breeds ENVY.

Thank God you said we love our Traditional attire, eat Eguzsi and Pounded yam and also 12 pieces of meat. We aren't the cause why banku, perfume rice and some tasteless soups is all you have in your country right?

I will stick to the topic and won't go childish like most of you are but the fact still remains that aside laughing at our bad gvernment and few criminal minded Nigerians, Ghana and Nigeria are absolutely uncompareable. Nigeria is way too civilized and intelligent.

Bros, Thank you jare

Let them hater roast and rot in eternal hell

As for my naija brothers, GTFO of Ghana and come home.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2012
1) Nigeria is a failed state
2) Life expectancy of 47 years
3) taken over by Al Qaeda

Even a dog will not want to live there!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: The data there is 2011... Stop crying and call me sir after all I need a back to step on so I can get on my horse and ride to the sunset!!

Apparently, you hands were to short to copy, paste and insert quote to support your claims.....LOLLLLLLLLL cheesy cheesy cheesy

SmoothCrim:

call me sir!

Sir? lolllll

Have you seen a beggar asking a king to bow to him...lol
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

Apparently, you hands were to short to copy, paste and insert quote to support your claims.....LOLLLLLLLLL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sir? lolllll

Have you seen a beggar asking a king to bow to him...lol

Only Ghanaian leadership will save west Africa! Nigeria is DONE!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2012
List the claims you want me to support and I will provide a link.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SisiKill1: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2012
I don't know what's more embarrassing. . .Nigerian lamenting about being kicked out of "small Ghana" or Nairalanders coming up with lists of things Nigerians can do to "get back" at Ghana.

Is that they forget the situation in Nigeria or do they think that outsiders don't know??!

God help us! undecided
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: 1) Nigeria is a failed state

No doubt it's a failed state, but in it's failed state, it 20x doing better than Ghana, FACTS.

Life expentancy of 47? LOL, is that your best shot? Try again because you're still yet to prove your sh.it

Taken over by Al Qeada? You guys definitely want Nigeria to fail at all cost, but don't worry, we're getting there. After all, U.S. just left Iraq and is still in Afghanistan... We'll get there. cool cool cool
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by omoghana22: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2012
acidtalk:

You should have taken a second look at this write up before clicking on the 'submit' button because aside the first two which are normal pronounciation issues every nation and ethnic group has (including ghana), the rest of the writeup just breeds ENVY.

Thank God you said we love our Traditional attire, eat Eguzsi and Pounded yam and also 12 pieces of meat. We aren't the cause why banku, perfume rice and some tasteless soups is all you have in your country right?

I will stick to the topic and won't go childish like most of you are but the fact still remains that aside laughing at our bad gvernment and few criminal minded Nigerians, Ghana and Nigeria are absolutely uncompareable. Nigeria is way too civilized and intelligent.

LOL LOL LOL ....YOU ARE VERY FUNNY ABOKI........HOW MANY DISHES DO YOU HAVE....? AMALA, EBA, RICE? WHAT AGAIN? 419 DOESNT MEANS YOU ARE CIVILISED; ARM RUBBING ETC........ YOUR SMARTNESS IS YOUR FOOLISH NESS.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Only Ghanaian leadership will save west Africa! Nigeria is DONE!

SAVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY FIRST. Your country is on the brink of collapse, you need to keep up to date. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Explains the $300,000 extortion, by fire by force...lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by londoner: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2012
Ghanaians (and some Naija's here) it would help if you looked at the other side of Nigeria's story.

There is plenty happening in Nigeria. Why not have a read, then your view may be more balanced.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2116

There is also a Ghana section on the site too.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PetroDolla: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: 1) Nigeria is a failed state

Chei, dis one na straight uppercut be dat ooooh. naija don pafuka no be small, naija don wowo, naija don jagajaga.All hail the world's latest failed state! grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Africason(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

Wow, talk about delusion, I have seen it at it's best.

How sad can a person get by letting himself not to be educated? Read these:
1. Ojukwu's training - http://www.answers.com/topic/chukwuemeka-odumegwu-ojukwu#ixzz1vV4p1ToY
2. Obasanjo's Training - http://odili.net/news/source/2011/aug/28/818.html
3. General Yakubu Cinwa Gowon Training - http://www.dawodu.com/omoigui39.htm
4. Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle (rtd)training - http://www.simplynigeria.com/content/nigerian-civil-war-owerri-1969-appendix
5. Former Lt. Col. Alexander A. Madiebo training - http://www.simplynigeria.com/content/nigerian-civil-war-owerri-1969-appendix
Loads of other officers training in Ghana - http://www.simplynigeria.com/content/nigerian-civil-war-owerri-1969-appendix

I am not arrogant so whatever i don't know, i can readily ask from even a minor.

londoner:
How does that translate into Ghanaians being productive, in itself though?

I'm sure you know that Ojukwu also trained Ghanaian personnel too, in Ghana.

I still think you are reaching by grabbing some outdated points in history......and using it, (quite disjointedly) to somehow prove the productiveness of Ghanaians of today.

It does not make any sense, sorry.

At least use some other info that is relevant to the point you are trying to make.
Yep, i will not dispute the fact that Ojukwu also trained some Ghanaian folks as Ojukwu was a very knowledgeable person. Knowledge does not rest in only one person's head.

You must also understand that those Ghanaians that passed on that knowledge to some of your officers were productive in the sense that they were able to consume , digest and disseminate such info to other people effectively (That's is being productive).

Further, a country that its leaders have been able to create conducive atmosphere for other nationals(Nigerians included) to come and invest there and you're calling their leaders unproductive? Had they been unproductive, such conducive atmosphere wouldn't have existed.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by omoghana22: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

No doubt it's a failed state, but in it's failed state, it 20x doing better than Ghana, FACTS.

Life expentancy of 47? LOL, is that your best shot? Try again because you're still yet to prove your sh.it

Taken over by Al Qeada? You guys definitely want Nigeria to fail at all cost, but don't worry, we're getting there. After all, U.S. just left Iraq and is still in Afghanistan... We'll get there. cool cool cool

IF YOU DONT SETTLE WITH BOKO? I WILL DIVIDE THE COUNTRY TO BRING PEACE-------------UN
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2012
omoghana22:

IF YOU DONT SETTLE WITH BOKO? I WILL DIVIDE THE COUNTRY TO BRING PEACE-------------UN

Your point? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 07, 2012
Why are you guys arguing with these people?

I don't get how the closing of less than a thousand shops is going to affect a country of 160 million people.

Nigerians just love arguing over everything. undecided

Ghana is a small country; we shouldn't even be arguing with them if Nigeria had good leaders.

This 'agbaya' tendencies from Nigeria's 'educated' class is annoying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2012
All my numbers and facts are backed by the world fact book!!!! Ghanaian leadership now
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2012
shymmex: Why are you guys arguing with these people?

I don't get how the closing of less than a thousand shops is going to affect a country of 160 million people.

Nigerians just love arguing over everything. undecided

Ghana is a small country; we shouldn't even be arguing with them if Nigeria had good leaders.

This 'agbaya' tendencies from Nigeria's 'educated' class is annoying. undecided

I know right, more reason why I'm about to leave them to their delusion and go eat dinner... grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by amosy007: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2012
shymmex:

But can you allow another man take over your own house?

Nigerians make up at least 20% of Ghana's population, and control about 50% of their businesses...

That's just too much.. If I was a Ghanaian, I'd feel the same way as well.

It's their country, and they have a right to protect their interests.
and what difference will it make if they live there and their businesses has being shut down by naija wanabes?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2012
Go argue with South Africans, Egyptians, Algerians etc..

Lagos' economy alone is bigger than Ghana's economy, leave these people alone. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2012
The Netherlands has a population of 15 million but a bigger economy than 170 million Nigerians haha shocked tongue
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

I know right, more reason why I'm about to leave them to their delusion and go eat dinner... grin grin grin

Thank you.

Let the thread die.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2012
amosy007:
and what difference will it make if they live there and their businesses has being shut down by naija wanabes?

Short man syndrome..

Just ignore them.. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2012
shymmex: Go argue with South Africans, Egyptians, Algerians etc..

Lagos' economy alone is bigger than Ghana's economy, leave these people alone. undecided
LOL Look at the world fact book and control for population... The only thing Nigeria is a leader in is having sexxxx and terrorism... Oh yes and also crime
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by londoner: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2012
Africason:

How sad can a person get by letting himself not to be educated? Read these:
1. Ojukwu's training - http://www.answers.com/topic/chukwuemeka-odumegwu-ojukwu#ixzz1vV4p1ToY
2. Obasanjo's Training - http://odili.net/news/source/2011/aug/28/818.html
3. General Yakubu Cinwa Gowon Training - http://www.dawodu.com/omoigui39.htm
4. Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle (rtd)training - http://www.simplynigeria.com/content/nigerian-civil-war-owerri-1969-appendix
5. Former Lt. Col. Alexander A. Madiebo training - http://www.simplynigeria.com/content/nigerian-civil-war-owerri-1969-appendix
Loads of other officers training in Ghana - http://www.simplynigeria.com/content/nigerian-civil-war-owerri-1969-appendix

I am not arrogant so whatever i don't know, i can readily ask from even a minor.

Yep, i will not dispute the fact that Ojukwu also trained some Ghanaian folks as Ojukwu was a very knowledgeable person. Knowledge does not rest in only one person's head.

You must also understand that those Ghanaians that passed on that knowledge to some of your officers were productive in the sense that they were able to consume , digest and disseminate such info to other people effectively (That's is being productive).

Further, a country that its leaders have been able to create conducive atmosphere for other nationals(Nigerians included) to come and invest there and you're calling their leaders unproductive? Had they been unproductive, such conducive atmosphere wouldn't have existed.

That is my point, you are using the fact that some Ghanaian individuals trained some of our military leaders. Military officers, may I add, who also trained afterwards in Sandringham UK and other well known international military schools.

The point is, you are incorrectly (imo) trying to confer the "perceived" ability of those individuals on Ghanaians in general today. As a people and population.

Sorry, but you are reaching.........

I still do not see what is productive in a the example you are giving.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2012
shymmex:

Thank you.

Let the thread die.

Brother, I'm done with these folks. Going onto same CIA facts, I have drawn up a lot of comparisons from different sectors they're lagging behind but anyway... I'M DONE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by acidtalk: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2012
omoghana22:

LOL LOL LOL ....YOU ARE VERY FUNNY ABOKI........HOW MANY DISHES DO YOU HAVE....? AMALA, EBA, RICE? WHAT AGAIN? 419 DOESNT MEANS YOU ARE CIVILISED; ARM RUBBING ETC........ YOUR SMARTNESS IS YOUR FOOLISH NESS.

Hey hey hey!!! Charlie take a chill pill.

I know Ghana way too well, probably visited all the regions and know them even more than you do.

Ghana lacks food big time. On any of 'our visits to Ghana, we dare not forget to carry OUR REAL FOOD along. 'Cus after 2 or 3 days your cooks have ran out of ideas.

Don't forget you people stole Eguzi, ogbono and banga soup from us and even when your cooks prepare them, it taste like shi*t.

Your perfume rice, banku, kinte, dokunu and those other crap is what you have men.

Though I like you girls 'cus they are the cheapest to get layed across the world.

Chat her up by 5:30pm and by 5:35pm she is giving you the best s*ex of your life.

(Just showing you I could also spit out some venum too)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Naira Extends Gains As Dollar Glut Hits Market / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / How To Open Diamond Bank Account With Your Phone Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.