Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (30130 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
london2lasgidi: grin

ghana guys are know for being super blacker than charcoal and them joining al qaeda is definitely not sexy. sad

their faces are too black without hijab and adding hijab to those utter black faces will make them look like ghosts. sad, i tell ya.

but we're still distant relatives.
Which lady wants a small penissss Nigerian in al Qaeda angry
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Africason(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
londoner:

Africason, sorry but I think you didn't see my earlier post to you. I thank you in advance for the relevant links to the stories either in the media or that which you have heard about Europeans, Asians, Lebanese etc under the regulation.

In fact, you can also include any non Nigerian businesses in Ghana.

Thanks once again.....I await your reply as I am sure they will be a good read.

Oh, this story i believe depicts whats happening there http://business.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201207/89436.php Check the photo in the article and the caption underneath and you'll see that the commentary says its affecting Chinese and Naija businesses most. A Chinese lady is even being told to close her shop in that photo.

To me its in a bad taste though. That regulation should be revisited and amended big time.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by macjive01: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
omoghana22:

WAOOOOOOOOOO DOES NIGERIAN HAVE ALL THESE IN GHANA? THAT MEANS GHANA IS DESTINATION FOR BUSINESS BETTER THAN NIGERIA...AND DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GAMBLE FOR THEIR BUSINESS WITH YOUR LAWLESS COUNTRY? WHERE DOING BUSINESS IS 10 TIMES EXPENSIVE? SOMEONE LIKE YOU IS WORKING UNDER PERSON...... OR A SALARY EARNER..... IF I CALLED YOU A FOOL NOW THEY WILL SAY I DONT HV RESPECT BUT I THINK YOU ARE A F__________L

what makes me a fool? they might be doing business in Ghana , just like Americans do business in haiti. that doesnt mean Haiti's business climate or revenue is in any way better,. The business are there to provide a service that is lacking. and to make a little profit.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by rehpop(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
I can't blame Ghana for such insult on Nigeria, its all our governments' fault, when their vested interest has weakened our economic and politcal power as nation..how can such little ghana trampled upon us in such manner...smh# for the future of nigerians abroad.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by omoghana22: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
londoner:

Africason, sorry but I think you didn't see my earlier post to you. I thank you in advance for the relevant links to the stories either in the media or that which you have heard about Europeans, Asians, Lebanese etc under the regulation.

In fact, you can also include any non Nigerian businesses in Ghana.

Thanks once again.....I await your reply as I am sure they will be a good read.

READ THE SOURCE
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/artikel.php?ID=243994
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: Then defeat Boko... Haha grin grin

we are training them for the ghana invasion. all the bombings are just the normal training procedures, they will invade ghana when the time is right.

no hard feelings, we're still distant relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
london2lasgidi:

we are training them for the ghana invasion. all the bombings are just the normal training procedures, they will invade ghana when the time is right.

no hard feelings, we're still distant relatives.
How can you train people ruling 70 percent of Nigeria right now through terrorism!! Humans are distant relatives with monkeys. Big deal? grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: Which lady wants a small penissss Nigerian in al Qaeda angry

are you gay? who talks about a next man's thing?

i'm not surprised cos all your girls are with naija men and most of you are single.

sad, i tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by omoghana22: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
macjive01:

what makes me a fool? they might be doing business in Ghana , just like Americans do business in haiti. that doesnt mean Haiti's business climate or revenue is in any way better,. The business are there to provide a service that is lacking. and to make a little profit.

THE FOR CONTINUITY, TELL THEM TO ACQUIRE THE RIGHT DOCUMENT. GHANA IS LAW ABIDING COUNTRY.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigerian business in Ghana is small... South Africa has 100 times more embarassed many of you are a joke...

Obviously you lack common sense. If one business is worth $1million and you have 100 businesses that's worth 1,000 each, which is better? Nigeria may be small (LIES), but her volume is 1million greater than you Ghanians and SA put together. I wish my naija brothers will come home.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
london2lasgidi:

are you gay? who talks about a next man's thing?

i'm not surprised cos all your girls are with naija men and most of you are single.

sad, i tell ya.

Just pointing out the fact. If all the girls where with Naija men then would they not step up and stop their eviction grin grin grin of criminals

Dating pigs and farm animals is not the same as a woman. wink
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by londoner: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigerian business in Ghana is small... South Africa has 100 times more embarassed many of you are a joke...

But...........its big enough for Ghanaians to feel they need to protect themselves against Nigerian business though.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: How can you train people ruling 70 percent of Nigeria right now through terrorism!!

how can you wear a wrapper as your tradition attire?

thought men wear trousers, but homoerotic ghana mans wear wrapper lol.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Ironi: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
undecided
macjive01: WAYS NIGERIA CAN HIT BACK AT GHANA WITHIN THE FRAME WORK OF ECOWAS

1, DIS-ACCREDIT ALL GHANAIAN UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATES STARTING FROM NEXT YEARS- to give Nigerians already in their program of study time to find alternative university in Nigeria or elsewhere.

2, REMOVE THE SUBSIDIZES ON NIGERIAN CRUDE AND GAS SUPPLY TO GHANA.

3. BAN EVERY NOLLYWOOD/ GOLLYWOOD PARTNERSHIP- SUCH THAT GHAINIAN ACTORS AND ACTRESS BECOME PERSONA NON- GRATA IN OUR FILM LOCATIONS. REMEMBER GHANAINAS ARE RIDING ON OUR COAT TAIL IN THE DEPARTMENT. TIME TO BRUSH THEM OFF , FAST FAST!

4. ENCOURAGE NIGERIANS TO DIVEST THEIR BUSINESSES FROM GHANA -
Ekenedilichukwu has a large vehicle assembly and repair station in Ghana - time to bring that investment and jobs back home.

5. ENCOURAGE YAHOO YAHOO BOYS TO FRONT WITH GHANA INSTEAD OF NIGERIA, SUCH THAT THE REPUTATION OF SMALL GHANA CAN BE RUBBISHED AND BASTARDIZE BEYOND REDEMPTION FOR 20 YEARS. ( LOL! )

6. BAN ALL BUSINESS AND AGENCIES FROM HAVING BUSINESS MEETINGS AT GHANA- THAT WAY IN NO TIME THEIR HOTELS WILL TURN TO YAM BARN - 75% OF GHANAIAN HOTEL ACTIVITIES ARE PATRONIZED/ OCCUPIED BY NIGERIANS.

7. ENCOURAGE OUR ARTIST FROM INCLUDING GHANA IN THEIR TOUR PLANS- SOON, GHANA WILL BECOME SO BORED THAT WEALTH GHANIANS WHO EMIGRATE LEAVING BEHIND A CESSPOOL OF BOREDOM, "ASONSO- (their Not-funny dance)" POVERTY AND FRUSTRATION

8. DISCOURAGE NIGERIANS FROM DATING GHANAIAN GIRLS - NO MORE ARISTO MONEY, THEY GIRLS WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND NAIVETY. (na naija dey open their eyes. and yansh)

Hehehehe, what a slowpoke!

Nigeria cannot even subsidize it's own citizens let alone another country.

Most of the posts here are plain dumb with Nigerians posting about things they don't understand.

Nigeria has never subsidized any Oil supply to any African country, not even the poorest.

Don't get confused when people buy Oil with 1 or 2 months grace period. This is a common and sound business practice between suppliers and customers.

Ghana pays for every drop of oil it gets from Nigeria. You sef!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

Obviously you lack common sense. If one business is worth $1million and you have 100 businesses that's worth 1,000 each, which is better? Nigeria may be small (LIES), but her volume is 1million greater than you Ghanians and SA put together. I wish my naija brothers will come home.
Nigerian business in Ghaan does not equal 1/10000000th of South African business in revenues... It is like a rat talking about a sharp cat. A true joke! Stop embarassing yourself. How can a country with 75 percent of the people living in generational crunching poverty call itself a major investor! You are a joke! Nigeria should clean itself up and unite its country of 150 million people and then after that try to become a regional entity. As of right now Nigeria holds no sway in even Benin!! If a country cannot control all of its territory how can it do anything?
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:
Just pointing out the fact. If all the girls where with Naija men then would they not step up and stop their eviction grin grin grin of criminals

Dating pigs and farm animals is not the same as a woman. wink

the eviction started today, they will be out there by next week protesting naked with their big ikebe lol.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
It's simple- EVERY FOREIGN BUSINESS SHOULD LEAVE GHANA ASAP. I know they're poor to even afford that amount, it's only a matter of time, the effect will begin to dawn on yall.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
omoghana22:

ANOTHER FOOL

another gay ghana man in wrapper. afrimpong owusu with a head that's larger than life.
acheampong lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by londoner: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
omoghana22:

THE FOR CONTINUITY, TELL THEM TO ACQUIRE THE RIGHT DOCUMENT. GHANA IS LAW ABIDING COUNTRY.

Now the bolded, is were I agree with you 110%.

If they had followed the procedure, which they all were aware was coming, they would have a leg to stand on.

Instead of complaining, they would all be lined up outside the relevant agencies, correct paper work in hand.

Whether non Nigerians are being allowed to do flout the law is another issue.

However, it does not change the facts that many have not obeyed the law in getting appropriate paperwork in order.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
london2lasgidi:

the eviction started today, they will be out there by next week protesting naked with their big ikebe lol.
Big ikebe requires big Penisssss something not available in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by jmaine: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigerian business in Ghaan does not equal 1/10000000th of South African business in revenues... It is like a rat talking about a sharp cat. A true joke! Stop embarassing yourself. How can a country with 75 percent of the people living in generational crunching poverty call itself a major investor! You are a joke!

Stop committing intellectual suicide . .Am sure the remaining 25 % you left out surpasses your entire population . . . which makes us better placed to own your arsses up there, which your revolting against . . .Just a side note anyway . .next time . .use a more tenable scenario grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigerian business in Ghaan does not equal 1/10000000th of South African business in revenues... It is like a rat talking about a sharp cat. A true joke! Stop embarassing yourself. How can a country with 75 percent of the people living in generational crunching poverty call itself a major investor! You are a joke!

Look at you, you should be the one who should STOP embarrassing yourself. I gave you an example apparently, you're too shallow to comprehend. I cannot teach you math/logic, so go figure. Dude, your thinking is really shallow, 75 living under poverty? LOL, you need to look at the recent reports about Forbes Magazine about Ghana before you speak about generational poverty.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
jmaine:

Stop committing intellectual suicide . .Am sure the remaining 25 % you left out surpasses your entire population . . . which makes us better placed to own your arsses up there, which your revolting against . . .Just a side note anyway . .next time . .use a more tenable scenario grin

English please!! Nigeria's economy is too weak to invest outside of Nigeria. The few criminals who have grabbed 90 percent of the wealth push their accounts to Europe! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by london2lasgidi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: Big ikebe requires big Penisssss something not available in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

homoerotic ghana man. i'm about to go play with my ghana link's ikebe and dance azonto on her lol.

make love, not war lol.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
jmaine:

Are you minding the fool, how many Ghanians had ever made it to Forbes list? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many Ghanians have excelled from global research, education, advancement, etc? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

Look at you, you should be the one who should STOP embarrassing yourself. I gave you an example apparently, you're too shallow to comprehend. I cannot teach you math/logic, so go figure. Dude, your thinking is really shallow, 75 living under poverty? LOL, you need to look at the recent reports about Forbes Magazine about Ghana before you speak about generational poverty.

That article is old. This tells me all I need to know!!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/failed_states_index_2012_interactive

If Ghana is bad Nigeria is HELL!!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

Are you minding the fool, how many Ghanians had ever made it to Forbes list? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many Ghanians have excelled from global research, education, advancement, etc? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are more Ghanaian intellectuals than Nigerians. Nigeria has always been Ghana's junior brother. In fact Ghana freed Nigeria from British Colonialism. Long live Ghana!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

English please!! Nigeria's economy is too weak to invest outside of Nigeria. The few criminals who have grabbed 90 percent of the wealth push their accounts to Europe! grin grin grin grin

LOL, you need to pick up Time magazine or Forbes magazine and read again. Apparently, I knew Ghanians were slow but dum.b at the same time.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, you need to pick up Time magazine or Forbes magazine and read again. Apparently, I knew Ghanians were slow but dum.b at the same time.

The failed state of Nigeria is a joke.

Tell me apart from having numerous babies what is Nigeria better than Ghana in. Prove it with new data. I doubt you can!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Naira Extends Gains As Dollar Glut Hits Market / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.