Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform (21471 Views)

NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief / Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform / Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Koolking(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
She was disqualified from participating in Miss World becos she was found to be over-aged. She is not on her brazillian hair used during Ms Nigeria Pageant.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by drnairalov: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
boyendowed:

Your babe is fine o
*blushing
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Biafrarep(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nairaland bunch of destructive critics, jus imagine u r d one and u r getting such ''rave'' reviews, how wil u feel? Since she is in camp, then she is most likely 2 b aware of dis thread, only 4 her 2 behold such invectives! I tell ya, ITS NOT FAIR. @times i wonder if such hate is born out of jealousy!
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by jamace(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
shocked
Spirit of Okija: She was found to be 35 and claiming 25.. Thats why this fox was disqualified
shocked
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by eastman11: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by yamunla(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
drnairalov: even my babe for NYSC FINE 100% pass her
without makeup or anythinng..maybe small powder tho..gosh m blessed!!
mehn dis ur babe make sense DIE..!!! See her lips,she Go sabi suck kpokiyor DIE..!!! Gimme her PIN I take God beg you..
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Intrepid1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
This old mama youngy is definitely not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. Her only outstanding quality are her mammary glands, finish! Them Murray-Bruce must have liked her nyashing the most sha.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Macky2(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nice pics.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
yamunla: mehn dis ur babe make sense DIE..!!! See her lips,she Go sabi suck kpokiyor DIE..!!! Gimme her PIN I take God beg you..

Oboy there are so many finer girls, why go for another person's hard money spent
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by ScorchedViper(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
she lied about her age methinks....
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by youngchopper(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
berem: wetin u wan use my own picture do? Na who tell u say she be celeb? There is no difference between her and farouk lawan!nonsense!!
clown if she aint celeb yy is she on the front page of nairaland N wat do u understand by the word celeb?
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by waja(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Baby people are discusing U because U're somebody. Higher and higher you shall be ascending. Listen to your critics but don't hate them because they will help in shaping your ways.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by kangasomti: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
pls guys quit hating. She was only replaced for some strategic reasons. She's to represent Nigeria @ Miss Universe. They realised that she best fits the profile of Miss UniversE.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by polokor60(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
linearity:

I thought 30 is the cut-off age to serve in NYSC? If she is 35, she is not qualify for NYSC then.
oboy you wicked ooo.see as u just fall her hand finish.hey peeps abeg make una show some love,na compliment she dey find non be professional bashing because una mouth sharp pass razon blaze for nairaland.make i talk my ooo,she fine small sha wink
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by ikoha: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
this old cargo akata, the most beautiful girl Nigeria? Lie lie! Were the judges high on her puchi juice or alomo or there was a drought of contestants? My gf is much more finer and younger.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Raxxye(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija: She was found to be 35 and claiming 25.. Thats why this fox was disqualified

Why is her true age just being found out now when I hear she‘s been in the MBGN contest for some seasons? I don‘t think it‘s an age issue sha. You guys should take it easy on her!
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Zi: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
I heard she is abt 30.
If she is 28 or 29, and just serving, am not impressed. She is on life's slow lane. And is not an intellectual firebrand.
If she is 30 and above, she should be ready, NYSC will soon fish her out for another big disgrace.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by ikoha: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
the woman must be a life-time settler, with her over-age status she settled till she won the MBGN, now she don settle go camp? Her otene must be hurting badly. smiley smiley
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by crackhouse(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
O.k
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by crackhouse(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
youngchopper: monkey show us ya own pics. Idiot is it her fault to be a celeb. Wasted cargo cummon gerrout
i don't know the gal but being MBGN doesn't make her a celeb. So, she is not yet a celeb. Take note.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Intrepid1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
waja: Baby people are discusing U because U're somebody. Higher and higher you shall be ascending. Listen to your critics but don't hate them because they will help in shaping your ways.

She'll marry you for defending her so vigorously. I bet she has already placed an order for your engagement ring after reading this shit you put up.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by GATomcruise: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
good for her level
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex: The chic looks average..

If she's the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, then marrying a girl in Nigeria isn't an option for me... undecided

Thanks my brother. You comments are always thoughtful. I can assure you if this girl came to the U.S, no man will look at her. Personally, I wouldn't find her attractive. I have and will always say this: BEAUTY IS RELATIVE!
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by queensmith: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
so one can also be over aged? was she disqualified because she was too old or because she lied about her age? if she was disqualified for being too old then thats disgraceful. Thats downright discrimination. . . .
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by tunapawizzy: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
drnairalov: even my babe for NYSC FINE 100% pass her
without makeup or anythinng..maybe small powder tho..gosh m blessed!!
my guy how far now...ds ur babe no bad o...abi I fit borrow use for one week
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by paulpeters(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
al of una wey d criticise dis fyn, i ft bet am say none una ugly sisters reach her quater, talk more of half...rubbish!
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Xionez(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
Drnairalov, abeg u fit give me her number?
I wan send my greetings to her.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by ololo30: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
men say d truth dis chick is hot
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by shizzle11(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2012
kangasomti: pls guys quit hating. She was only replaced for some strategic reasons. She's to represent Nigeria @ Miss Universe. They realised that she best fits the profile of Miss UniversE.

Bwahahahahahaha, mr amn where did you get that from Dumb excuse. Nonetheles she's pweety, she was actually my favourite from the pix of all contestants i saw even before the context
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by shizzle11(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2012
queensmith: so one can also be over aged? was she disqualified because she was too old or because she lied about her age? if she was disqualified for being too old then thats disgraceful. Thats downright discrimination. . . .

Don't quite get your question. There was an age limit for the contest. She was diqualified cos she falsified her age and she falsified her age cos she was too old. If she's considered too old, doesn't that mean she's overaged?, and if she's overaged, doesn't that mean she's too old? Am Sorry but you don't make any sense with what you posted
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by 3rdparty: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2012
Her fingers look 35
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by velo10: 5:50am On Jul 06, 2012
Make up always makes a difference....lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC / Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.