Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' (8084 Views)

Spectranet To Launch 1st LTE? / The Apple Ipad Mini Is Being Unveiled As I Type / Apple To Offer Ipad 3 In Early 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Sure, the 3Gs are loads. Even the 4 and 4s by comparison are still heavier than the BBs and the Galaxy series. I dont know about HTC, havent used that before.

Shut up Are you serious!! shocked
I'm using one right now, planning on purchasing another one soon. HTC = Best phone out there.
iPhone = Best exaggerated phones out there.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Shut up Are you serious!! shocked
I'm using one right now, planning on purchasing another one soon. HTC = Best phone out there.
iPhone = Best exaggerated phones out there.
HTC and iPhone 4s, which is heavier ?
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: HTC and iPhone 4s, which is heavier ?

It depends on what type of HTC you want to buy.
My HTC is smaller/lighter than any iPhone out there.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Sure, the 3Gs are loads. Even the 4 and 4s by comparison are still heavier than the BBs and the Galaxy series. I dont know about HTC, havent used that before.

The difference is very small really. 4.8 to 4.1 ounces max. Besides the iPhone is lighter than the HTC Evo series of phones and the same weight as the BBs (bold).
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by ikekings(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hmmmmmm dat ipad is too cumbersome for me to cari around.......
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It therefore confirms my assertion that iPhone is the heaviest phone in town.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
davidylan:

The difference is very small really. 4.8 to 4.1 ounces max. Besides the iPhone is lighter than the HTC Evo series of phones and the same weight as the BBs (bold).
Let me go google to see the imagine of the HTCs. Thanks.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: It therefore confirms my assertion that iPhone is the heaviest phone in town.

Not true. Some HTC Evo phones are 6 ounces in weight.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me go google to see the imagine of the HTCs. Thanks.

The HTC Evo 4G/LTE is the direct comparison to the iPhone 4 and Galaxy nexus
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
davidylan:

Not true. Some HTC Evo phones are 6 ounces in weight.
That guy, whats his name Ike-Ili or something confused me, the HTC looks sleek. I cant know the weight, I guess I got to do physical examination.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: That guy, whats his name Ike-Ili or something confused me, the HTC looks sleek. I cant know the weight, I guess I got to do physical examination.

How exactly did I confuse you?
I said it depends, not all HTC phone weigh the same.
I wouldn't suggest buying an iPhone if you intend on buying an Ipad.

Ileke-IdI:

[b]My [/b]HTC is smaller/lighter than any iPhone out there.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

How exactly did I confuse you?
I said it depends, not all HTC phone weigh the same.
I wouldn't suggest buying an iPhone if you intend on buying an Ipad.

Nah, in as much as I love Apple and their innovations, their only product I can keep is the MacBook Pro.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by DrDre1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hmm...so Apple's feeling the heat. Let's see how they'd reply when Microsoft strikes with Surface cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Ufeolorun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
And the techy extortion continues grin
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Korrection(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
With your comments here i can tell havent even seen this phones let alone own one..an intelligent question was thrown to you about their weight and you failed....abeg no dey claim wetin you no be...my nokia c6 rocks..
Ileke-IdI:

Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
Korrection: With your comments here i can tell havent even seen this phones let alone own one..an intelligent question was thrown to you about their weight and you failed....abeg no dey claim wetin you no be...my nokia c6 rocks..

lol some people are best ignored. I had to laugh where the "suggestion" was made that those who intend to buy the iPad shld not buy an iPhone. How dumb... I own the two and it makes a huge world of difference being able to sync the apps seamlessly with iTunes on both devices (i can buy an app, music or anything on my phone and its automatically downloaded on my iPad)... particularly for those of us who are heavy app users. Some people shld just stick to the romance threads if that is as far as their intellect can go.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by newmaonza: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
Apple is about making d same mistake it made in the nineties when Jobs was sacked out of his own company, it started making products 4 just about any1 4getting the core values on which d company was built. . . In my own opiniom, with products like this APPLE will go bankrupt in d next 5 years
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
new maonza: Apple is about making d same mistake it made in the nineties when Jobs was sacked out of his own company, it started making products 4 just about any1 4getting the core values on which d company was built. . . In my own opiniom, with products like this APPLE will go bankrupt in d next 5 years
Why do I feel so much gravitational pull towards believing you ?
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
Korrection: With your comments here i can tell havent even seen this phones let alone own one..an intelligent question was thrown to you about their weight and you failed....abeg no dey claim wetin you no be...my nokia c6 rocks..

What was failed? Does every HTC weigh the same?
My HTC phone weighs 3.7 oz, a HTC EVO weighs 6.0 oz, and a typical iPhone weighs 4.9 oz. Next time, simply hush.

This was your original comment
Korrection: what a consuming country...never produced any but uses at any slightest presentation just to feel like i better pass my neighbour...watch out for the new SAMSUNG XT-HTC/NOKIA VERSION OF APPLE IPAD TAB 2012....COMING SOON

You were simply corrected. Ironic, since you failed to heed to "Korrection". No need to run off your mouth on something else you completely misinterpreted.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What was failed? Does every HTC weigh the same?
My HTC phone weighs 3.7 oz, a HTC EVO weighs 6.0 oz, and a typical iPhone weighs 4.9 oz. Next time, simply hush.

This was your original comment

You were simply corrected. Ironic, since you failed to heed to "Korrection". No need to run off your mouth on something else you completely misinterpreted.
Why do you feel delighted in insulting people. Does it make it you a better fool than the people you so nickname ?
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do you feel delighted in insulting people. Does it make it you a better fool than the people you so nickname ?
What you consider insult, I call it correction lol
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What you consider insult, I call it correction lol
Its not funny bro, learn to be diplomatic in your corrections, who knows, you might meet your match someday.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Its not funny bro, learn to be diplomatic in your corrections, who knows, you might meet your match someday.

My way is diplomatic enough, from my standpoint. Thanks.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Of course it is to you, but to others, one man's meal....is another man's.......Tell your neighbor....
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Of course it is to you, but to others, one man's meal....is another man's.......Tell your neighbor....

Yea, this is my meal.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Food is ready, I got to go pounce on the food before the lady of the house gets annoyed
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Food is ready, I got to go pounce on the food before the lady of the house gets annoyed

Bye!
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Bye!
Bye for wia....i don decimate the food....am back to my addiction...
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
^^^ Dude really, good for you.
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Sorry, Apple is not going to get any shiit from me any time soon. Whatever their closeup minds of technology are I don't buy into them any more. I would rather go by something of customization and interactive in nature - something I can dabble into any time any day and open. iPhone, iPad, i... irritate me these very days!
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by adetwin(m): 1:00am On Jul 06, 2012
Can't wait to see ! because am planning to get one very soon
Re: Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' by coolzeal(m): 2:31am On Jul 06, 2012
All this, is just to attract money from people who are electronics freak.. you don' need it if you have a laptop and a phone..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / SOLD SOLD Asus Notebook, I7, 2gb Nvidia, 8gb Ram, 1tb HDD, Keyboard Light SOLD / Where Can I Get Zinox Audio And Vga Drivers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.