Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Research Work - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Research Work (522 Views)

The Most Effective #keywords #research To #rank High In #google / Facebook Makes Us Sad (Research). Duh? / In-depth Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research Work by databoy247(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hi folks, am currently running my masters degree program and thinking of doing something cool for my research work. I need your inputs and advice. It goes like this;

Wat am studying is Library and Information Science (thats what i did for my B.Sc) and am majoring in Digital Infometrics. I intend setting up an information system or online digital library for my research work. I wont create a database and store information materials rather am thinking of an online portal with restricted access to various information databases, but there will be a small database of audio materials. These databases will not work as a link or redirection but will open inside the portal. An example is www.circuitatlantic.com

Please, if you have an idea of what am talking about you can share your ideas and comments. I dont need the "i-know-more-than-you" contributors. Thanks. cool
Re: Research Work by databoy247(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2012
Nobody in the house?
Re: Research Work by mikedeace(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
why not have a database of your own and then include links to some other sites that might help, the way sites like electroschematics.com do. registered users hould be able to upload materials as well.
Re: Research Work by databoy247(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
I get you but links to the other databases should open inside the portal. A section will also be dedicated to users who wish to upload info materials.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Failing Hard Disk Drive / Infobiznetwork.com Alive And Kicking. / Web Design Service From A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.