Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? (4946 Views)

Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable / Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by HNENRI(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2006
[size=18pt]My Easiest Java

My hardest Macromedia

what do u think?
[/size]
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by Kassam77: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2006
my easiest HTML

my hardest PHP

java, cold fusion micromedia is bad!!!
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by Cactus(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2006
Relatively difficult language = J# and C# thanks to microsoft. its relatively easy to understand, but remembering syntaxes, function calls, kinda confusing with other language.

easiest to learn, C++, VB/VB.NET
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by my2cents(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2006
Sorry, but I thought the question was about web programming languages, which would rule out java, and though I haven't used them, C#. I was thinking more like ASP, JSP, PHP, Perl and the like. Macromedia is and IDE, not a language, unless I have been living under a rock all this time.

Based on my experience, ASP is the easiest and JSP the hardest. I haven't used PHP so I have no opinion of it for now.

That's my 2 cents cheesy
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by Cactus(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2006
the java architecture is very extensive of which includes, servlets, beans. why wouldnt java be considered as a web programming language. Though it is mainly used for client side application, and also platform independent, java allows developers to create complex programs/application on websites.

If u consider java as not being a web programming language, what would you say of J#
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by my2cents(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
Cactus,

I don't know about J# so I won't comment on that. As for Java, when I think of web programming languages, I think of languages that were developed specifically for the web. Sure, Java via applets, beans, etc for instance, can be used on the web. These to me though are subsets. So is JSP by the way.

Of course, when it all boils down to it, they are all based on Java. However, there are things in actual java that cannot be used in a web application.

If I am wrong, I stand corrected, but I don't think I am grin
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by Cactus(m): 1:41am On Apr 26, 2006
well thats your opinion, and each and everyone of us has our opinion

you reasoning is all covered in faults, go tell the people that created java.
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by my2cents(m): 4:13am On Apr 26, 2006
Yes sir, almighty "I know it all" Cactus.

Will do right away grin
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by Bossman(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2006
I think it was just a "badly worded" question. The probably meant which web development tool. There is really nothing like a web programming language. Java is a programming language, just like C#, C++, etc. It's used to develop applications (web based or stand alone). JSP, ASP are just tools that aid in development of dynamic web applications. They are definitely not programming languages. Just like JavaScript, Perl, etc. are"scripting languages" that are used to enhance the client interface/interaction (browser) of web apps. You can have a JSP page that does not have a single line of Java code in it. It's strictly HTML but it's saved as a JSP file. The bottom line, the question is not exactly clear.
Re: Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? by Zahymaka(m): 3:26am On Apr 30, 2006
PHP is the simplest to use. ASP.NET C# can be downright annoying -- especially when you're trying to implement something simple.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Reasons Why Adsense Reject Your Application / The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Beware Of Mtn Fifa 2010 Promo Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.