Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? (977 Views)

Is It Good To Buy Traffic / Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable / Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by destiny10: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
I want a site like collegeboard.org is it dreamweaver, or cms used? Can u do it?
Re: Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by destiny10: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2012
Is it dreamwv or joomla,druper etc
Re: Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by spikesC(m): 1:25am On Jul 23, 2012
i can develop it for you from scratch
Re: Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by utimatedes(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2012
The question you should have asked is what language is used to develop the site...
Re: Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by destiny10: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2012
Ok, what language?
Re: Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by Adexy4us(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2012
We cud achieve dat 4u....cal 08034114***
Re: Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by databoy247(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
utimatedes: The question you should have asked is what language is used to develop the site...

Though its good to design a site using a preferred programming language, its also possible to design a website without any knowledge of programming. The said site can be set up using WordPress and its array of plugins. If you are creative and know how to customize WP using its plugins, then you are good to go with wordpress.

1 Like

Re: Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by utimatedes(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2012
databoy247:

Though its good to design a site using a preferred programming language, its also possible to design a website without any knowledge of programming. The said site can be set up using WordPress and its array of plugins. If you are creative and know how to customize WP using its plugins, then you are good to go with wordpress.

I know you can design some sites without knowledge of any programming language, but not that particular site except you are ready to outsource it. You need to look at all the features and functionality of the website before you can talk about using framework or wordpress without knowledge of any programming. If you don't know PHP, can you develop plugins that would give you what you want?
Re: Which Web Design Software Would Be Good To Develop This Site? by databoy247(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2012
^^^ I dont think there is any kind of functionality you wont get in a plugin. WP has vast documentation with thousands of Plugins on the net which can be found in the Wordpress database or through a carefully planned google search. Either way, if a particular functionality is not available as a plugin, then a visitation to rentacoder.com will be needed. wink

(1) (Reply)

Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) / A Website Designed By One Of My Students For A Client / Intern / IT Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.