Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country (1231 Views)

Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare / "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce / We Design Religeous Website For Your Church,ministries,organisation.call 08030559825 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by Monjerk: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2012
I feel our religious leaders are so silence on the way things are happening in this country. Everybody is busy minding his own business with his followers. I was just thinking in my own opinion the Christian leaders such as Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Chris Oyak, Pastor Bakare, Prophet T. B. Joshua, Rev Ayorinde, Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo, Pastor Chris okotie, Pastor kumuyi, Pastor Muoka lazurus, Bishop David Oyedepo, Rev Anthony Okogie,Pastor Akinola, Pastor Emmanuel Olumide, Rev Uma Ukpai, Cardinal Arinze, Father Mbaka, Pastor T. Odukoya, Pastor S. Ayorinde, Pastor (Mrs) Margaret Idahosa, Father Ede, Pastor sam Adeyemi, Pastor Mike Okonkwo, pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, pastor sam Amaga, Rev. Ezekiel, …… (please lets respect every persons here) and so many others that I cannot remember now suppose to meet and stage a serious prayer together for these country and see if God will not intervene, so also the Moslem brothers, their top and powerful prophet can meet and pray together for this country and see what would happen. But everybody is only facing his congregation, if anything happens, the congregation will scatter also. It’s just my opinion, what do you think? “God forgive me if what am saying is a sin”
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by logicboy01: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2012
Monjerk: I feel our religious leaders are so silence on the way things are happening in this country. Everybody is busy minding his own business with his followers. I was just thinking in my own opinion the Christian leaders such as Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Chris Oyak, Pastor Bakare, Prophet T. B. Joshua, Rev Ayorinde, Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo, Pastor Chris okotie, Pastor kumuyi, Pastor Muoka lazurus, Bishop David Oyedepo, Rev Anthony Okogie,Pastor Akinola, Pastor Emmanuel Olumide, Rev Uma Ukpai, Cardinal Arinze, Father Mbaka, Pastor T. Odukoya, Pastor S. Ayorinde, Pastor (Mrs) Margaret Idahosa, Father Ede, Pastor sam Adeyemi, Pastor Mike Okonkwo, pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, pastor sam Amaga, Rev. Ezekiel, …… (please lets respect every persons here) and so many others that I cannot remember now suppose to meet and stage a serious prayer together for these country and see if God will not intervene, so also the Moslem brothers, their top and powerful prophet can meet and pray together for this country and see what would happen. But everybody is only facing his congregation, if anything happens, the congregation will scatter also. It’s just my opinion, what do you think? “God forgive me if what am saying is a sin”

The religious leaders are much more concerned with making money (tithes/offering) from their members.
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by Ptolomeus(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
You name some people. If we analyze them one by one, we see that these are people whose only interest is its economy.
Why do you think they would worry about the country's problems? Come on! Do not be so silly!
The leaders of the Christian and Islamic religions, are in line with the Europeans and the Arabs have traszado for Africa.
Generate ignorance, illiteracy and poverty.
Thanks to them, Africa is the continent with the highest number of people infected with AIDS, Africa has the highest rate of death from starvation, also infant death, the worst level of health in the world ...
Thanks to these cultures, Africa is well. Why should it matter to them?
The greater the poverty of others, further enriching them.
It's simple.
Only a blind man do not see it.
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by Monjerk: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ptolomeus: You name some people. If we analyze them one by one, we see that these are people whose only interest is its economy.
Why do you think they would worry about the country's problems? Come on! Do not be so silly!
The leaders of the Christian and Islamic religions, are in line with the Europeans and the Arabs have traszado for Africa.
Generate ignorance, illiteracy and poverty.
Thanks to them, Africa is the continent with the highest number of people infected with AIDS, Africa has the highest rate of death from starvation, also infant death, the worst level of health in the world ...
It's simple.
Only a blind man do not see it.

Did you read my post very well, the people i mention there are from This country Nigeria, am talking about the religeous leaders in nigeria not Europe or the rest of the world. Your post seems you didnot get me right. Europe and Arabs has their own problem and we hear in Nigeria have our own problems too, I am much concern with the problem of Nigeria first. Sound as if you are not from this Country?
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by Monjerk: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
@ Logicboy01, you may be righrt but if anything is happening in this country, dont you think it should be their concern, because if worst happen, the congregation will be scatter and they will not make their money anymore.
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by logicboy01: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
Monjerk: @ Logicboy01, you may be righrt but if anything is happening in this country, dont you think it should be their concern, because if worst happen, the congregation will be scatter and they will not make their money anymore.

Agreed. However, Boko Haram is not acive in the christian south of Nigeria and so their tithe money from their members is secure
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by Delafruita(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
Monjerk: @ Logicboy01, you may be righrt but if anything is happening in this country, dont you think it should be their concern, because if worst happen, the congregation will be scatter and they will not make their money anymore.
on the contrary,the worse things get,the more gullible nigerians decide to "run to God".hence more money for the pastors
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by Monjerk: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
^^@Logicboy01, Dont you think the worse things get to, it can slip into a civil war and every one will be one the run, now how will the money keep rolling in for the pastors?
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by tobechi74: 2:56am On Jul 07, 2012
They have been comenting under d body CAN(CHRISTIAN ASSOSIATION OF NIGERIA)
3 Weeks ago they told JONATHAN they would go 2 church with arms if the govt fails to provide securitx.

Last week, oyedepo said if care is not taken, NIGERIA WIL DIVIDE.

As 4 muslim leader, no coment
as 4 atheist leader, ask logic boy
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by logicboy01: 4:23am On Jul 07, 2012
tobechi74: They have been comenting under d body CAN(CHRISTIAN ASSOSIATION OF NIGERIA)
3 Weeks ago they told JONATHAN they would go 2 church with arms if the govt fails to provide securitx.

Last week, oyedepo said if care is not taken, NIGERIA WIL DIVIDE.

As 4 muslim leader, no coment
as 4 atheist leader, ask logic boy

Anybody can comment. CAN is useless.

Who wants to be an atheist leader in Nigeria? Nigeria that is madly religious
Re: Our Religeous Leaders Are So Silence On The Issues In This Country by Ptolomeus(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
Monjerk:

Did you read my post very well, the people i mention there are from This country Nigeria, am talking about the religeous leaders in nigeria not Europe or the rest of the world. Your post seems you didnot get me right. Europe and Arabs has their own problem and we hear in Nigeria have our own problems too, I am much concern with the problem of Nigeria first. Sound as if you are not from this Country?

Ptolomeus:
It's simple.
Only a blind man do not see it

Dear friend.
I'm a foreigner.
What I have tried to explain, is that the same is true in all the world, not only in Nigeria or Africa.
They are not interested in local issues, they were only interested in personal gain.

(1) (Reply)

Incest In God's Book? Between A Father And His Daughter. / God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Another Bomb Blast In Hotoro,kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.