Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets (4264 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by ikechukz(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2012
I'm not trying to brag cos i'm not the cutest guy in the world.One thing i noticed was that everywhere i go,girls like to get close to me.In class the pretty girls want to seat beside me all the time and sometimes they even secure a seat for me before i get to class but one funny thing is that i don't even care about any of them.I just see them as ordinary people cos i'm not the womanizing kind of guy.I'm a quiet guy and don't really like having female friends cos my girlfriend is okay for me.
I don't know if anyone have any similar experience and one thing is that it didn't start today.It started from my primary school days.
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2012
It could be anything. Your looks, your personality, your intelligence, or even your smell. Many things can attract women to a guy.
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by OldHag: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2012
Looks like you're a babe magnet, as an old hag I have the saaaaaaame effect on men. wink
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by KINGwax(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2012
ogugua88: It could be anything. Your looks, your personality, your intelligence, or even your smell. Many things can attract women to a guy.
post your pix and stop spewing shitz! In my neck of the woods, elders say, 'if u think everywhere u go, women flock around u, then you're doomed. You're an unfortunate being'
Old-Hag:
Looks like you're a babe magnet, as an old hag I have the saaaaaaame effect on men. wink
the same goes for females too, u knw. You're jes gonna get fucckd and dumped. Get ready, two of ya, to count your loses!
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2012
KINGwax: post your pix and stop spewing shitz! In my neck of the woods, elders say, 'if u think everywhere u go, women flock around u, then you're doomed. You're an unfortunate being'

Are you okay?
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by werepeLeri: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Are you okay?

Good question.
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by JojoArmani(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2012
hmmmm subscribing
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by zillawantit(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2012
1. women tend to feel relaxed and safe around people and places that dont pose a threat to them. u obviously do not want them and they sense this subliminally and thus feel safe with you. same reason women feel very safe around gay guys. want to make them go away? easy, start chasing after them and I bet u the story will change soon enuf.
2. The female of the species will naturally want to be with the best provider that can sustsain them (confirm this in the animal world)and in a school environment making good grades is sustenance. ur probably a go getter, the guy that will always get around submitting assignments and scaling tru tests and exams anyhow anyhow maybe because u know the rite buttons and people to push so they suck up to u cos if they r friendly now then u'll definitely sustain them when they need it most. its plain smart thinking. SURVIVAL!
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2012
Chick magnet? This is the first time I am hearing that.
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by zillawantit(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2012
attach importance to anything and it eludes u. ever wondered why even after a guy is labelled a player, heartbreaker, gigollo etc etc he still manages to get the best chiks around? thats cos they dont attach any importance to the women they date, to them they are just conquests and if she dosnt submit they just move onto the next target no strings attached and no hard feelings.
detach urself from strong emotions and u'll be amazed at the amount of bullshit a woman will take while tryn to make u notice or get interested in her. sounds funny rite? women will want to deny this but after close scrutiny u will find theres some nigga sumwer supplyin them with a truck load of bullshit everyday and they still stick with d dude. works 110% of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by pharmking: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2012
STORY OF MY LIFE. I WAS EVEN SLAPED TWICE BECAUSE I WASN'T GIVEN ATTENTION TO THE ONE I SAT WITH IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. I WASN'T EVEN INTERESTED IN HER OR DATING HER...
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by tobechi74: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2012
AM jealous
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by ikechukz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Rocktation(f): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
Poster, it is only natural for women to get drawn to men. But again, women are comfortable and tend to flock with their kind. So you'd do well to note that their kind, also includes men that show gay tendencies and act wimpish. Not that i'm saying you do these but.....i'm just saying. undecided
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by pato405(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
Rocktation: Poster, it is only natural for women to get drawn to men. But again, women are comfortable and tend to flock with their kind. So you'd do well to note that their kind, also include men that show gay tendencies and act wimpish. Not that i'm saying you do these but.....i'm just saying. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

can't stop laughing. what a hilarious comment. you guys have relegated Op to a humiliating background with these tags 'gay', 'wimp', may be you're also a drag queen by the way you dress. grin grin grin grin e.t.c.

he came here bragging feeling so fly under the self delusion that he's a s[i]punk[/i]. indeed. OP - these comments serves you right, now you've got incisive analysis of your personality.you have just succeeded in describing yourself as effeminate. magnet korr capacitor nii

1 Like

Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2012
ogugua88: It could be anything. Your looks, your personality, your intelligence, or even your smell. Many things can attract women to a guy.

Babe, ur head dey dia! wink
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by 190: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2012
Wah in d name of 190 is goin on here
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2012
zillawantit: attach importance to anything and it eludes u. ever wondered why even after a guy is labelled a player, heartbreaker, gigollo etc etc he still manages to get the best chiks around? thats cos they dont attach any importance to the women they date, to them they are just conquests and if she dosnt submit they just move onto the next target no strings attached and no hard feelings.
detach urself from strong emotions and u'll be amazed at the amount of bullshit a woman will take while tryn to make u notice or get interested in her. sounds funny rite? women will want to deny this but after close scrutiny u will find theres some nigga sumwer supplyin them with a truck load of bullshit everyday and they still stick with d dude. works 110% of the time.

you are the true son of your father! grin grin
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr. POSTER.. I share ur gains grin but women don't flock around men without money! MayBe you've gat sum to dish around #omo baba olowo#
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by ikechukz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
I hate gays and so i can never be one.talking of spending money,i can't spend my money on just any girl and talking of personality,i'm a very nice,kind and gentle person.one last thing is sex;its not something i'm crazy about and i prefer girls who don't make themself cheap to guys
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
See format o!!! I await the day of ur konji cheesy no body go advice u, na u go by urself advice urself grin
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
Benny, leave am. Na that day im go hear word
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Skii(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr Magnet, which pole are you, North or South?
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by no1madman(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
Fuckin funny!
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
ikechukz: I hate gays and so i can never be one.talking of spending money,i can't spend my money on just any girl and talking of personality,i'm a very nice,kind and gentle person.one last thing is sex;its not something i'm crazy about and i prefer girls who don't make themself cheap to guys

Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2012
smh@this thread
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by pleep(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2012
Just bone them all. If you are a real G about it you can get them to be your hoes then you can p[i]i[/i]mp them out for extra cash.

You cant let something like this go to waste my brotha. lemme know if you need extra help
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by amyg(f): 3:01am On Jul 08, 2012
Dis is wen am loving NL.trust dem 2 squash ur thread.OP,not so good 4 ur r/ship.
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Mynd44: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2012
amyg: Dis is wen am loving NL.trust dem 2 squash ur thread.OP,not so good 4 ur r/ship.
We don't squash threads, we just bring out the truth about people
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by ikechukz(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2012
amyg: Dis is wen am loving NL.trust dem 2 squash ur thread.OP,not so good 4 ur r/ship.
I have a girlfriend and we have been together for about 3 years now with no problem.i love her and she is the only one that stays on my mind.
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2012
Liar
Re: Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets by Mynd44: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2012
bennyraz: Liar
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satire: Strategies For Attracting A Rich And Handsome Bachelor For Marriage / Guys Take A Look At This Fresh Toto, You Will Be Wowed /  Police Officer, Female Lover Die While Having Sex In A Moving Car (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.