Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nysc Barred Redeployment To Lagos And Ogun - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Barred Redeployment To Lagos And Ogun (1148 Views)

What Are The Easiest Procedures To Get NYSC Redeployment To Our State Of Choice? / How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take / Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Barred Redeployment To Lagos And Ogun by luvola(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2012
the cordinator of ogun state camp yesterday declared that there will be no redeployment to lagos and ogun. Am presently at sagamu camp for the ongoing 2012 batch b orientation camp .. Mod move this to the front page.
Re: Nysc Barred Redeployment To Lagos And Ogun by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
luvola: the cordinator of ogun state camp yesterday declared that there will be no redeployment to lagos and ogun. Am presently at sagamu camp for the ongoing 2012 batch b orientation camp .. Mod move this to the front page.
lol. u this lasu boy. how did u influence ur posting to ogun?
Re: Nysc Barred Redeployment To Lagos And Ogun by luvola(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
@ toba - na God o.. I no do runz
Re: Nysc Barred Redeployment To Lagos And Ogun by DisGuy: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
I guess they are congested zones, think about it if you were in camp with 50students in a room, you will blame the co-ordinators
plus health and safety issues will be compromised

(1) (Reply)

NYSC To Jail Corps Members Who Use Fake Medical Reports / Batch C 2014 Cal Up Number / Naij.com Latest Info On Nysc Batch A Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.