Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Glo 'text4millions' Season 3 Launched - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 'text4millions' Season 3 Launched (1695 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated / Infinix Hot 3 Launched / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo 'text4millions' Season 3 Launched by luluosas(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
Glo launches Season 3 of “text4millions” promo; Up to N300 million to be won
National telecoms operator, Globacom has launched Season 3 of its popular, innovative and highly rewarding Glo “text4millions” promo which is aimed at rewarding customer loyalty while economically transforming the lives of subscribers on the Glo network.

Globacom’s Acting Head of Marketing, Niyi Olukoya, Assistant Director, National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC), Obi Iregbu with Glo ambassadors Odunlade Adekola, Uche Jombo, Monalisa Chinda, Ini Edo, Sammy Okposo and Bros & Jegbans the launch of Season 3 of the Glo “text4millions” promo held in Lagos yesterday.
Speaking at a media event to unveil the promo at the Civic Centre in Lagos, Globacom’s Acting Head of Marketing, Adeniyi Olukoya said that Season 3 of the promo has been made more exciting and rewarding for subscribers who choose to participate in the promo.
He said that Globacom is committed to evolving unique initiatives that will give superior benefits, hope and prosperity to its loyal subscribers and indeed all Nigerians irrespective of the communities in which they live.
“With a payout of up to N300m in cash and prizes, Season 3 of the Glo “text4millions promo is bound to transform the lives of many more of our subscribers across the country, and by extension, positively touch the lives of their family members”, he stated.
Olukoya explained that Globacom decided to introduce the third season of the promo due to its massive popularity among subscribers, adding that the new season will see a significant increase of cash payout as well as remarkable improvement in other prizes to be given out while retaining its transparency and credibility.
Elaborating on the promo, Globacom’s Head of Value Added Services, Samson Isa said that Season 3 of the promo is being organized in order to reach out to the company’s large subscriber base and reward them for their patronage over the years.
He said that each lucky winner in the promo can win from N30,000 up to N3 million daily or N6 million weekly based on the number of sms sent by the winner. There will also be two monthly prizes of N12 million cash and a grand prize of N24 million for lucky subscribers during the 100 days duration of the promo. Consolation prizes of I-pods, Samsung Galaxy tabs, HP laptops and N500 airtime for 100 winners will also be given out to lucky winners on a daily basis.
Isa enjoined all existing and potential Glo subscribers to participate in the promo as anyone could be a winner by just texting the word “WIN” to the short code 2012.
Also speaking at the occasion, the Assistant Director, National Lottery Regulatory Commission, Obi Iregbu commended Globacom for rewarding its subscribers once again through the Glo “text4millions” promo. He urged subscribers to join the network and participate in the promo, assuring that the Commission will perform its oversight functions to ensure that Glo keeps to its promise of making the promo transparent and credible.
In his own contribution at the event, Adebola Olugbenga, a mechanic who won N10 million in Season 2 of the promo, expressed profound appreciation to Glo for changing his life forever. He urged Nigerians to join the Glo network and participate in Season 3 of the promo.
“Glo has changed my life forever. Today, I live in my own house and I have invested so heavily in my business that I can proudly say that I am no longer a mechanic but an engineer”, he said.
“Glo “text4millions is an sms-based promotion that simply requires subscribers to send WIN to a short code (2012) and accumulate points in order to qualify for the daily, weekly and final draws where they stand to win fantastic life changing prizes running into millions of Naira”, he said.
http://www.gloworld.com/latestnews2.asp
Re: Glo 'text4millions' Season 3 Launched by luluosas(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2012
Glo have stopped this promo now in line with the directive from NCC.

Dear Customer, in line with NCC directive to all GSM Operators, the following GLO promotional offers have been suspended; Text4Millions Season 3, Triple Instant Bonus, Made for life & 500% usage bonus. Any inconvenience is highly regretted. Rule your world
https://www.facebook.com/GloWorld/posts/10151145170388435

(1) (Reply)

Tweaking Your Andriod Phone Without Installing Custom Rom / Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help / Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.