Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105805 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by femiola3: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
unclenna: Received...........thanks very much

pls share ur discovery and kindly forward to me too..thnks a lot God bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
the kick off time is getting closer have you jotted down the major news for the week and the trading plan you are going to use in reaping profitables trades?

If you have not done this please try and do so, cos this week is gonna be a week indeed, first of all visit henry liu forex com for more info on the upcoming news, and how he is planning to trade them, i have written out my trading plan for this week , and i am placing only 6 trades this week, the 6 trades will give me about 100 -150 pips.
2 trades will be based on mbfx the rest will be on news or news reatrcements, my strategy is set and the opening time is 10pm grin

one posa for the forex lords in da house, no shaking oh, forex or die, this season the brokers are all getting margin calls grin
till then i wish you the best of luck wink
remember forex is not gambling it is a business treat it as such.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by swiftz(f): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
rozayx5: the kick off time is getting closer have you jotted down the major news for the week and the trading plan you are going to use in reaping profitables trades?

If you have not done this please try and do so, cos this week is gonna be a week indeed, first of all visit henry liu forex com for more info on the upcoming news, and how he is planning to trade them, i have written out my trading plan for this week , and i am placing only 6 trades this week, the 6 trades will give me about 100 -150 pips.
2 trades will be based on mbfx the rest will be on news or news reatrcements, my strategy is set and the opening time is 10pm grin

one posa for the forex lords in da house, no shaking oh, forex or die, this season the brokers are all getting margin calls grin

please, can I have a chat with you?
my yim is swiftz02@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
rozayx5: the kick off time is getting closer have you jotted down the major news for the week and the trading plan you are going to use in reaping profitables trades?

The broker r d actors n so den no fit die or get mc.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
well some help for newbies on how i simplify news trading to make it look like ABC
this is how my trading plan looks like, you should have something like this to know your in Business and not gambling, this weeks trading plan =
you can do something like this on your laptop and use it as a guide to avoid trading out of plan

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
Based on the MBFX SYSTEM and for those of us that are swing and technical traders i have observed that the green and red lines of the MBFX repaints and one could suffer series of loses to this repainting even on the 4hrs chart.In order to take care of this and help fellow traders in this thread i have come up with a better way of trading the MBFX SYSTEM on the 4hrs TF.though i already have their opportunity snatcher as 3_level_ZZ_semafor

The setup is as follows:

CHART... 4hrs TF

BUY

1.Input 21EMA color magenta

2.Wait for a candle to close at the green line with the big3 on it (bullish pin bar preferred)

3.Wait for the timing indicator to change to yellow

4.Switch to 1hr chart and wait for a bullish candle to close above the 21EMA and enter a BUY at market order.

SL should be 1pip beolw the big3 candle which is the recent swing low

Th reverse of the above instruction is for SELL

I hope this helps. May the pips continue to be with us.

Did you go through this short but powerful modification on the mbfx system i posted last week??

If you did not i think you should take out time to go through it because if you had done that you would have made over +400pips with it just last week from Monday

Check out what GU alone did on Friday following the above simple update +100 pips.

FRIDAY ALONE:.....

AU +70pips

NZ +70pips

CA +70pips..... although was triggered on Thursday etc.

Can it be more simpler? KISS...!

Watch out for another EXPLOSIVE SECRET....that will blow your mind some more tomorrow.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
endfx1: Based on the MBFX SYSTEM and for those of us that are swing and technical traders i have observed that the green and red lines of the MBFX repaints and one could suffer series of loses to this repainting even on the 4hrs chart.In order to take care of this and help fellow traders in this thread i have come up with a better way of trading the MBFX SYSTEM on the 4hrs TF.though i already have their opportunity snatcher as 3_level_ZZ_semafor

The setup is as follows:

CHART... 4hrs TF

BUY

1.Input 21EMA color magenta

2.Wait for a candle to close at the green line with the big3 on it (bullish pin bar preferred)

3.Wait for the timing indicator to change to yellow

4.Switch to 1hr chart and wait for a bullish candle to close above the 21EMA and enter a BUY at market order.

SL should be 1pip beolw the big3 candle which is the recent swing low

Th reverse of the above instruction is for SELL

I hope this helps. May the pips continue to be with us.

Did you go through this short but powerful modification on the mbfx system i posted last week??

If you did not i think you should take out time to go through it because if you had done that you would have made over +400pips with it just last week from Monday

Check out what GU alone did on Friday following the above simple update +100 pips.

FRIDAY ALONE:.....

AU +70pips

NZ +70pips

CA +70pips..... although was triggered on Thursday etc.

Can it be more simpler? KISS...!

Watch out for another EXPLOSIVE SECRET....that will blow your mind some more tomorrow.

+1000..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
Don't be afraid if ur trading return is slow like making 20 pips a day or less @1 pip = 1 cent or 10 cent or even 1 dollar. Be afraid of making 100 pips a day why u loose 200pips same day @1 pip=10 dollars. Bottom line, don't be afraid if ur life is going slowly n be afraid only if ur life is stand still.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
unclenna: @ENDFX, NAIRALAND DOES NOT HAVE A THUMPS UP sign I would have given it to you.......I recommend that your update.........@all, look at that update well

If only they will hear you sir.... cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
infofirst: Don't be afraid if ur trading return is slow like making 20 pips a day or less @1 pip = 1 cent or 10 cent or even 1 dollar. Be afraid of making 100 pips a day why u loose 200pips same day @1 pip=10 dollars. Bottom line, don't be afraid if ur life is going slowly n be afraid only if ur life is stand still.

Hmmmmm..... lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good day all,

I hope we all had a splendid weekend? Hope we ve a pipfull week. I see an upward gap on EU as market open http://www.forexdirectory.net/quotesfx.html.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
EU is currently 1.2261
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by femiola3: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
rozayx5: well some help for newbies on how i simplify news trading to make it look like ABC
this is how my trading plan looks like, you should have something like this to know your in Business and not gambling, this weeks trading plan =
you can do something like this on your laptop and use it as a guide to avoid trading out of plan

pls rozayx5..hw did you conclude on ur recommended pair?..i read in ur past posting that we should use the csm immediately after d news to know d best fitted pair to trade (ie d weak + strong)..so can we conclude now when d result has nt been released?..pls i m trying to get it right...thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
femi ola:

pls rozayx5..hw did you conclude on ur recommended pair?..i read in ur past posting that we should use the csm immediately after d news to know d best fitted pair to trade (ie d weak + strong)..so can we conclude now when d result has nt been released?..pls i m trying to get it right...thanks

See here Sir: http://www.henryliuforex.com/7011/us-core-retail-sales-july-16-2012-trading-plan/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
EU is currently 1.2269
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
Those who left there trade running since friday on BUY on EU should be smiling

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
eu open at 1.2272 here at my r1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
infofirst: eu open at 1.2272 here at my r1
nope, my r1 is 1.2277
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
i noticed some guys have d unzipped mbfx system, plz if u do v, kindly send to amazeez at yahoo com . the zipped one refused to open after all attempt n assistance from a fellow nairalander.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
I just sold EJ Now 10:10pm 15/07/2012... @ 97.203, T.p = 96.821.............The market will tend to move towards the Pivot point before going to any direction..this is a sure trade and alert......

EJ, GJ, GU and EU all of them are moving towards the Pivot Point before any move.....You can sell any of the pair for 10 - 20pips before morning........Ensure to exit the trade before morning to avoid being caught off by the main trend.....Unclenna

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
unclenna: I just sold EJ Now 10:10pm 15/07/2012... @ 97.203, T.p = 96.821.............The market will tend to move towards the Pivot point before going to any direction..this is a sure trade and alert......

EJ, GJ, GU and EU all of them are moving towards the Pivot Point before any move.....You can sell any of the pair for 10 - 20pips before morning........Ensure to exit the trade before morning to avoid being caught off by the main trend.....Unclenna

Bom alert?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
well most of the trades rae moving to dull for me only a go ahead to sell eurusd on CSM but not enough to convince me anyway till tomorrow let me attend to my bed first , so that i can have enough concentration for the big day ahead
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
unclenna: I just sold EJ Now 10:10pm 15/07/2012... @ 97.203, T.p = 96.821.............The market will tend to move towards the Pivot point before going to any direction..this is a sure trade and alert......

yes, it is sure trade but why not bring d tp some pips b4 th pp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2012

profit taken...26pips total......waiting for the main call
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jamace(m): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2012
The Forex Insider» EUR/USD – Alerts
http://theforexinsider.com/members

MEMBERS ONLY

EURUSDpro - 2012-07-15 18:12:34-04
Strong Long. All 3 conditions are fulfilled.

Suggested Entry: 1.22504 @ 2012.07.15 22:00

Buy opportunity is presenting itself. Please watch for trend reversal signals.

Warning: Trade alerts are time sensitive and conditions may change from the time this alert is issued to the time traders act on them. Please always check the time stamp of the alert.

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jamace(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2012
I have a new trade for you:

BUY MARKET USD/CAD 1.0140 Stop @ 1.0045 - Profit Target 1.0420

If you are a new member we have a few trades that are pending that you can enter as limit orders.

SELL LIMIT GBP/JPY 124.50 - Stop @ 126.30 - Profit Target 119.12
SELL LIMIT GBP/USD 1.5600 - Stop @ 1.5750 - Profit Target 1.5400

Happy Trading

Josh Taylor
http://www.TradeAdvisorPro.com

May the pips continue to be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2012
jamace:

May the pips continue to be with you.
Good call..........already selling GU.to target PP but if the break of 21ema occur before morning I will ride the trade until the further break of 21ema.....your usdcad is also a good call.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2012
unclenna: Good call..........already selling GU.to target PP but if the break of 21ema occur before morning I will ride the trade until the further break of 21ema.....your usdcad is also a good call.

just woke up to see my house boy(TP) had kept my pips for me , i am going back to bed grin.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2012
Already selling on EU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 3:14am On Jul 16, 2012
THE HOUSE IS NOW DOING GOOD. NOT ARGUING ALL THE TIME....THUMBS UP TO unclenna,rozayx5,infofirst,ncpat AND endfx1. THIS IS OUR HOME, LETS MAKE IT A BETTER WORLD. ONE LOVE....IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD TRADE ALERT THAT CAN PROFIT THE HOUSE LIKE THE ABOVE GOOD BROTHERS, SHARE LIKE THEM NOT COMING HERE TO ADVERTISE AND MAKE NOICE WHO IS BETTER OR WHATEVER...MEAN NO OFFENCE BUT JUST SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 3:18am On Jul 16, 2012
xrayfab: THE HOUSE IS NOW DOING GOOD. NOT ARGUING ALL THE TIME....THUMBS UP TO unclenna,rozayx5,infofirst,ncpat AND endfx1. THIS IS OUR HOME, LETS MAKE IT A BETTER WORLD. ONE LOVE....IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD TRADE ALERT THAT CAN PROFIT THE HOUSE LIKE THE ABOVE GOOD BROTHERS, SHARE LIKE THEM NOT COMING HERE TO ADVERTISE AND MAKE NOICE WHO IS BETTER OR WHATEVER...MEAN NO OFFENCE BUT JUST SAYING THE TRUTH.
yah that is what we need, request for any system here and get it free
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 3:50am On Jul 16, 2012
unclenna: I just sold EJ Now 10:10pm 15/07/2012... @ 97.203, T.p = 96.821 T.P = HIT.............The market will tend to move towards the Pivot point before going to any direction..this is a sure trade and alert......

.....EJ just hit PP grin and EU remaining little to do that smiley...........but GU proving STRONG HEAD angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.