Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105971 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipsharvester: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
wetin dey do euro....................i expect the fall..........are they holding it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lawson007(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
Soon i will be adding more buy positions to my Usdcad if it breaks 1.0050 upwards but we should be locking in some profit because it has hit dynamic resistance at 1.0040.My first take profit is at 1.0093.GU looks like ready to crash to 1.5545 between today and tomorrow let's watch and see how this 4hrs candle closes,these are trades i'm stalking now.
bond777:
Guys and babes, trade wth caution. Today is end of month most big boys will be closing thier posiions to take profit
you couldn't have said it better my bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipsharvester: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
thank God gu drop even though i have more expection on ej fall.but the gu fall is it retracement or reversal

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
been riding the GBP CHF since morning just left after a counter signal wink wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Rozayx5 and unclenna hav been very instructmental especially in this season 8, forex is not about past glory, its really funny to see some so called "VETRANS" or "PROs" come here to write some jargons, i remember rozayx5 initially way jus dropping signals and they were accurate, hence people started demanding for his system, and i dare say a lot of people benefitted,
Please let's try and appreciate people's effort here, not some Mr "VETRANs" sitting in their high heavens and critizing,nobody knows it all in dis market we are jus trying to help ourselves
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mayzee: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
bond777:

Lawanson, abeg lets leave matter. This new corp of guys are doing well atleast thy show what they re upto. in other words de teach how 2 fish and not just give u fish. When i first joined this thread (season 3 or so), people were just dishng out signals left right center wihout any basis even when u ask how they arrived at xyz decison it was kept in top secrecy. Instead everybody was flauting his account (even those dominated in CFA and zimbabwen dollars) just to convince and confuse newbies. Having said that, i 'm in full support of u showing your system, and making calls based on them than just shouting buy or sell.

The new guys uclenna, roxzy etc. keep up the good work.

Cheers cheesy
raycolz_84: Rozayx5 and unclenna hav been very instructmental especially in this season 8, forex is not about past glory, its really funny to see some so called "VETRANS" or "PROs" come here to write some jargons, i remember rozayx5 initially way jus dropping signals and they were accurate, hence people started demanding for his system, and i dare say a lot of people benefitted,
Please let's try and appreciate people's effort here, not some Mr "VETRANs" sitting in their high heavens and critizing,nobody knows it all in dis market we are jus trying to help ourselves

Well said. When did helping others become a crime. Everything in FOREX has a disclaimer it is your choice to take it or leave it, including rozayx5, endfx1 & unclenna's Signals and software. I can bet some of these veterans have benefitted from their signals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
lol. . .very funny thread!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by kenny1984: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
FXKing2012: lol. . .very funny thread!
Where have U been
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
kenny1984:
Where have U been

I'm like the eagle that observes the landscape from way high and only flies low when need be. How have u been?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
mayzee:

Well said. When did helping others become a crime. Everything in FOREX has a disclaimer it is your choice to take it or leave it, including rozayx5, endfx1 & unclenna's Signals and software. I can bet some of these veterans have benefitted from their signals.

I tire oo, donno when helping has turned something else, abeg make dem no put san san(sand) for some people garri oooo... Lolz..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FEMIOLA2: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
rozayx5: been riding the GBP CHF since morning just left after a counter signal wink wink

men!..i missed dis trade...and i was waiting for it..i forgot cos of concentration on gu and eu..kudos rozayx5...pls alert us next time when you about to go in ...no need to praise you ..you already bless wt pipss... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by kenny1984: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm like the eagle that observes the landscape from way high and only flies low when need be. How have u been?
I am fine oh.currently in Abuja.today's trade is teaching me patience.Are u in abuja. We should meet and discuss bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
If I may ask what exactly was the reason behind the pound sterling's weakness today, because it was beaten down across board today and i think knowledge of such factors improve our trading experience,the csm showed weakness of the pound and it persisted all day, I noticed(belatedly) there was resistance on gu chart,(its on pipharvester's chart) the price went above the pivot point and crossed below and it never came back up to the pivot by morning it was around S1 when I spotted it, but I did not pay particular attention to it,but if you look closely there's a perfect example of how price refuses to return to a certain pivot level and that could help in understanding support and resistance of price mechanism. My question is was there any fundamental sentiment to support this price action?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
FEMI OLA:

men!..i missed dis trade...and i was waiting for it..i forgot cos of concentration on gu and eu..kudos rozayx5...pls alert us next time when you about to go in ...no need to praise you ..you already bless wt pipss... grin grin grin

Sorry i was too busy also looking at the other pairs when i entered, well, live to PIP tomorrow, GBP CHf always gives me clean signals and pips on DDFX everyday, i like the pairs movement pattern, kind of zigzag cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Trendline: ROZAYX THANKS FOR THE EYE OPENING I'LL GIVE IT A TRY. IT SURPRISES ME THE WAY SOME DUDE'S TALK HERE, THEY SOUND AS IF THEY HAVE BEEN STUDYING CHART AND TRADING IN THERE'S MOTHER WOMB; AND WHO GIVE THE SHEET ABOUT WHATEVER PROGRAMMING THEY ARE DOING, IF YOU LIKE GO TO PAKISTAN, RUSSIA OR EVEN KANO..IT DOESN'T HAD ANY PIPS INTO MY ACCOUNT OK...OFFENSE INTENDED GO HUG TRANSFORMER!
mhen! u are cruel o,so u want someone to hug transformer,maybe the next na to hug crocodile, or even python hahahahahaha, pls lets stop the show off jare, u guys should pls keep to what the thread says which is FOREX TRADE ALERTS.One love!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
endfx1: Sell GU now SL 30pips TP 50pips 1.5633 area

Finally GU hits our target today...if you triggered this trade i believe u bagged the 50pips

We're still holding our LONG position on USDCAD till 2moro

LETS SEE HOW IT GOES.. don't forget it's all about KISS..

Good night pals

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
ALERT NO 3. The expanding price setup system i shared here has generated its 3rd signal.
aud/chf on 4hr chart. my entry .0257 exit .0100 sl .0310

1st trade gave us 74pips. 2nd trade (buy ej placed last night) still open with +39pips.
so far so good with this system. let's see how this plays out.
the system is based on pure price action. no indicators.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
frenchman2: ALERT NO 3. The expanding price setup system i shared here has generated its 3rd signal.
aud/chf on 4hr chart. my entry .0257 exit .0100 sl .0310

1st trade gave us 74pips. 2nd trade (buy ej placed last night) still open with +39pips.
so far so good with this system. let's see how this plays out.
the system is based on pure price action. no indicators.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

nice one bro.....keep it up...I love PA any day any time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
endfx1:

Finally GU hits our target today...if you triggered this trade i believe u bagged the 50pips

We're still holding our LONG position on USDCAD till 2moro

LETS SEE HOW IT GOES.. don't forget it's all about KISS..

Good night pals
I dey feel you my bro.....Am on long on USDCAD TOO.........I have been reading some people's comments here............hmmmmm....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
endfx1:

nice one bro.....keep it up...I love PA any day any time
seconded esp when combine wit fibs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
unclenna: I dey feel you my bro.....Am on long on USDCAD TOO.........I have been reading some people's comments here............hmmmmm....
Thank God u v step in again boss, the comments r one of those tins, kip d dream alive.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Viewing this topic: kenny1984, pipmaster77(m), gozaks(m), frenchman2, FXKing2012(m), Goodness101(m), infofirst(m), toluxa1(m) and 3 guest(s) hmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
kenny1984:
I am fine oh.currently in Abuja.today's trade is teaching me patience.Are u in abuja. We should meet and discuss bro.

I relish the idea of meeting but I'm not in Abuja. How is the city though? Patience is always key in trading alongside discipline and restraint. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
9 mins to confirm my AU and NU move to south.already long on UCAD.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
FXKing2012:

I relish the idea of meeting but I'm not in Abuja. How is the city though? [b]Patience is always key in trading alongside discipline and restraint. Cheers![/b]
Good point bro.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
unclenna: 9 mins to confirm my AU and NU move to south.already long on UCAD.....
Added AU short.....this two pairs are long term trades
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
@endfx, check your GU chart..............is making sense for short move............... grin....I feel like dancing.........Letz see where it will take us to from now to friday....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
hi folks, i know this can sound odd, but i don,t understand anything on this forex thing and i seriously want to be a part of it. i want to know what is all about,how i can join and it's advantages and disadvantages. thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
unclenna: Added AU short.....this two pairs are long term trades
good sight but try n adjust ur sl to positive sl as u rake the pips,just that i dont near commodity pairs, i only trade eu,gu,ej,gj n uj.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
unclenna: @endfx, check your GU chart..............is making sense for short move............... grin....I feel like dancing.........Letz see where it will take us to from now to friday....
GJ is owing me 121.110.....I feel like dancing.... grin.....@ALL, if you want to learn try your best and learn.....for some people they will always like to give u fish and lock you out from how to catch the fish.................. angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
lucenzo: hi folks, i know this can sound odd, but i don,t understand anything on this forex thing and i seriously want to be a part of it. i want to know what is all about,how i can join and it's advantages and disadvantages. thank you.
My bro is very simple....go to www.babypips.com......start from there to know the basics......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
unclenna: Added AU short.....this two pairs are long term trades
we are thinking the same here grin grin
let see how AU boils down cause am in wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.