Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105953 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
for those that are about to join AU train to SOUTH AFRICA U better book your sit or the train will leave you behind.....SELL [/b]AU NOW @ Current price....S.L = 50PIPS from current price and follow the trend to south...........[b]REMEMBER LET YOUR WINNINGS RIDE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
unclenna: for those that are about to join AU train to SOUTH AFRICA U better book your sit or the train will leave you behind.....BUY AU NOW @ Current price....S.L = 50PIPS from current price and follow the trend to south...........REMEMBER LET YOUR WINNINGS RIDE
current price 1.05211.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sell ur Buy?
unclenna: for those that are about to join AU train to SOUTH AFRICA U better book your sit or the train will leave you behind.....BUY AU NOW @ Current price....S.L = 50PIPS from current price and follow the trend to south...........REMEMBER LET YOUR WINNINGS RIDE
check your typo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by toluxa1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
I guess you mean SELL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
endfx1: USDCAD few pips away from my SL grin

hmmm...that's fx 4 u. you win some and lose some

USDCAD yet to hit my SL returning back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
aguiyi: example.

pull up a UJ chart and observe that the alligator lip (yellow) has crossed the jaw (blue) on 15m and 30m. keep an eye on the 1h chart to see if the lip also crosses the jaw to the upside. if it does, you have a 25pips buy trade cool

this trade is in profit now cool cool cool, will keep an eye on the 15m and 30m for possible reversals and re-entries
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by igeluma: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
rozayx5:
\
will send it later i am going offline, before 1PM it shud bw in your box wink
or give me your yahoo ID
please help me with ur ddfx system
makinslive@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
toluxa1: I guess you mean SELL
Thanks bro ....Yes is SELL I mean..... wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lawson007(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
aguiyi: example.

pull up a UJ chart and observe that the alligator lip (yellow) has crossed the jaw (blue) on 15m and 30m. keep an eye on the 1h chart to see if the lip also crosses the jaw to the upside. if it does, you have a 25pips buy trade cool

thanks for sharing my bro,hope it does not repaint and lag like DDFX?hope all the newbies like me in the house can take note of this simple guide?greetings to all my oga...the fxlords wink....in the house...i respect.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bizboy01(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
The last free gbpusd signal i post here and also sent to my subscribers this morning has reached our target of more than 50pips... thos that took the trades here should be smiling now... i will be giving free signals here once in every week... God bless

beepforexsignal.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
One eye on the ISM at 3pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tonjoan: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Good gold. Dow also lovely for those who trade it. Selling at targeting 12950.8
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tonjoan: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Zeddicus: One eye on the ISM at 3pm

The fx wizard, where are mother confessor and the seeker? ISM looks good to drop the delayed eu,au and ej.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Added DDFX bull bear to make me pick signals early grin grin grin grin
now the pips re really in trouble grin grin grin grin grin
living like Boss is life
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
Gold was a good call, is DOW available on FXpro meta trader?
tonjoan: Good gold. Dow also lovely for those who trade it. Selling at targeting 12950.8
Gold was a good call, is DOW available on FXpro meta trader?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
tonjoan:

The fx wizard, where are mother confessor and the seeker? ISM looks good to drop the delayed eu,au and ej.
Goodafternoon Sir. They are fine oh..we are all on the quest. I just hope the ISM behaves like the two earlier in the day. Fingerscrossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
unclenna: @endfx, check your GU chart..............is making sense for short move............... grin....I feel like dancing.........Letz see where it will take us to from now to friday....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
AU will not touch 1.0527 again...........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by kenny1984: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
My long trade on gold/usdup by 20 pips.same fo the long on EU,AU and short on UCHF and UCAD.
Let's see how they go...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tonjoan: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
babypipsy: Gold was a good call, is DOW available on FXpro meta trader?Gold was a good call, is DOW available on FXpro meta trader?

Yes, fxpro has it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tonjoan: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Zeddicus:
Goodafternoon Sir. They are fine oh..we are all on the quest. I just hope the ISM behaves like the two earlier in the day. Fingerscrossed.

i guess eu in particular is generally waiting for fomc cos others have acted well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by roze777: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
trading the news is just so good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
unclenna: AU will not touch 1.0527 again...........

bro e sure for u on dis A/U?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
GOLD has finally accepted me as his hussy on dis, na romantic session we dey naw
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by leopower(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
i expect traders dat see long term to maintain their sell on e/u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
tonjoan:

i guess eu in particular is generally waiting for fomc cos others have acted well.
Yea. Another reason why I prefer considering the base currency when making fundamental decisions. When its a USD release I tend to look at USD/others,ditto for the rest. Fundamentals are really annoying as they are overrated and you can't just ignore them!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
tonjoan:

Nope. E-PAIRS are waiting for ECB meeting and press conference by 1:30am tomorrow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
endfx1: GJ sell now @ market SL @ 123.01 TP @ 121.32 OR hold for long term

Good luck

Remember this call last night?....from the time of the call it has moved +40pips

GU has also done +40pips as at now

Lets see if we will get to 121.13 then to 121.32 lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lawson007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Zeddicus:
Yea. Another reason why I prefer considering the base currency when making fundamental decisions. When its a USD release I tend to look at USD/others,ditto for the rest. Fundamentals are really annoying as they are overrated and you can't just ignore them!
+1000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Still holding my GU short position since my 1st call though at BE now....although some intra-day TP was hit as at yesterday at +50pips...me i be Player no follow me oooo coz u won't know wen i will close my trades i may not have the time to post that's if at all you do follow my calls ooo.

I might even close now who knows?... grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
jsh_eng:

bro e sure for u on dis A/U?

AU n NU dey dance awilooooo be careful 4 now sha both fighting with PP and 21ema on the 1hr TF..just my opinion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
lawson007:
thanks for sharing my bro,hope it does not repaint and lag like DDFX?hope all the newbies like me in the house can take note of this simple guide?greetings to all my oga...the fxlords wink....in the house...i respect.
yet to see that happen bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.