Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Another Letter To My Unborn Children... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Letter To My Unborn Children... (809 Views)

Letter From An Unborn Child / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child / A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Letter To My Unborn Children... by slimyem: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
this is a copy and paste...someone else's work...but it beats Mukina's five line version...
enjoy!
.Friends..
I dont have children and i dont plan on having one in the coming 6-7years time, i just love the fact that i am a woman and tend to have kids in the nearest future, No! not making kids, but raising them. Please, elders, feminist, already-mothers don't judge me. I know children aren't what they're cracked up to be, I know theres a lot more to it than playing with a baby, which is why I'm not having any children until I'm married, have a home, a stable job ETC. (hopefully that plan will not change).
My letter goes thus:

hello Lovelies,
This is my first time to write to you ever since you became real within me,I can almost imagine you in my mind.
Beautiful, Happy, Bouncing, flashing a smile so kind.
Feeling you flutter is a sensation like no other.
It does wonders for the joy of this soon-to-be-mother!
You create a glow in me I never knew I would see.
The thoughts of you have always occupied my mind for a long time now, at a very tender age i can recall telling your grandma this: ''momma, when i have kids, i will send them to the best schools'' she never got to read the seriousness in my words..
I'm addressing the 3 or maybe 4 of you, oh my dear 4th i hate the fact that you are an option, i may or may never get to meet you but i still love you like the rest, i believe there's a bond that links us all no matter how far we are from eachother now.
I will name one of you after myself, probably the first to get to me or maybe the last, either way i'll have to make a bit of compromise with your dad. Speaking of 'dad', i promise to get you a loving and caring father, one with a very compassionate heart, persevering and down to earth, i probably might have met or maybe yet to meet him, right now i'm not so sure of that..
I once heard from a friend that one's earthlife is less than a tip of an iceberg of his/her actual existence, i promise to make that tip with me profoundly valuable and worth spent.. I feel tasked really with this, you'll not just be acquainted with the knowledge of physics and chemistry that are taught in schools, but also with the requisite knowledge of creation, i will watch you grow and know more than i ever got to know.
I look forward to meeting you all soon, i have a lot to say to you but i feel too lazy to write, i hope you dont inherit that from me, that is one of the faults i ought to shed no matter how trivial. I think i'm a good person though so you need not worry so much.
Be careful, my promises are not perfect so do not feel relaxed when you get here, Things happen! Things you expect the least to! We are now in a state of 'what can evil not do?' so be on your guard, i will try create a condusive environment for your early stage in life, I love this country more than anything. No matter how much I say I hate the government or how much I would like to live in another country, Nigeria is my home. And I’m damn proud to be a Nigerian. I hope you will be too…And I hope you have the same freedoms, and I hope you remember today and the importance of it… though a lot're happening around here, the usual peace and harmony is going extinct, human beings seems so inhumane and the nation seems unjust! Whatever happens i'll have your back always, your dad will be there to support us as well... I will confer a lot more to you when we meet, right now i have things to face, i worry less about you for now.. But wherever you are right now i want you to have it at the core of your minds that i love You and will always do that, this time not till death do us part but Eternally!. Ciao for now.
Affectionately
mum... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Letter To My Unborn Children... by Dyt(f): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
undecided
Re: Another Letter To My Unborn Children... by nikkyshyne(f): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Another Letter To My Unborn Children... by tobechi20(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
Am speechless
Re: Another Letter To My Unborn Children... by ayobase(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
.....u need to get their father in no time o!
Re: Another Letter To My Unborn Children... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
Too long
Re: Another Letter To My Unborn Children... by slimyem: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
bennyraz: Too long
read it!
Its good writing...and interesting!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies / 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv / Dutch Woman Kept Her Dead Mother In Freezer For A Week Because She Can’t Do With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.