Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,847 members, 7,838,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

A Relationship With Dual Control - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship With Dual Control (2233 Views)

Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy / I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lord_Reed:

And that guarantees that they would enjoy a better relationship than if they were married?
And what guarantees better relationship? Marriage? Come on, any relationship that has honesty, trust and communication will survive, marriage or not!
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by Amya(f): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Are kids in anyway part of this arrangement? @OP
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
Amya: Are kids in anyway part of this arrangement? @OP
Perhaps, perhaps not. It'll be a mutual decision to have kids. One person can't decide this.
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
sauer:
And what guarantees better relationship? Marriage? Come on, any relationship that has honesty, trust and communication will survive, marriage or not!

No marriage doesn't but you kinda seem to wish that this dual control thingy would.
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by cowgurl: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
YES! This kind of relationship is very much possible Sauer.
The real question here should be; Are we well enlightened to be in one?
I don't think so but maybe in upcoming generations.

I, personally can go into such a relationship where RESPECT, LOVE & UNDERSTANDING will blossom mutually giving birth to an unbreakable bond, oh how sweet!
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by Wislet(f): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
190: OP - Kapital Letter NO

You know why - cos Most Nigerian girls are too busy
Thinkin or developing new strategies on how 2 steal or thief money
From their boyfriends, fiance or husbands

So dey aint gat time for wah u saying Man
which money do u have that they thief? Smh.
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by Wislet(f): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
cowgurl: YES! This kind of relationship is very much possible Sauer.
The real question here should be; Are we well enlightened to be in one?
I don't think so but maybe in upcoming generations.

I, personally can go into such a relationship where RESPECT, LOVE & UNDERSTANDING will blossom mutually giving birth to an unbreakable bond, oh how sweet!
dream.

I'd say the two people will only be deceiving themselves, and themselves only.
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by cowgurl: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
Lol. Nah Wislet deceit is very much far from it.
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
cowgurl: Lol. Nah Wislet deceit is very much far from it.
Thanks jor! wink
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
Lord_Reed:

No marriage doesn't but you kinda seem to wish that this dual control thingy would.
I don't claim the "dual control thingy" does. I only suggested a kind of relationship that may work out. Apparently the most important thing isn't even the marriage, but whether the relationship is characterized by respect. One can go into numerous examples where this worked and some where it didn't. But the apparent truth though is that it can work.
Re: A Relationship With Dual Control by Standing5(m): 4:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44:
Is Saucekid a member of NL? This is nice. Ode
so says a mod who now bans people for pointing out insult in his alternate monika

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help / After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. / How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.