Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Our Army Is Ready Says GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Army Is Ready Says GEJ (1118 Views)

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Army Is Ready Says GEJ by Bukkyade: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2012
The president has confirmed the readiness of the army in combat and Equipment to defend the Affected states in the country. This is more assurance that our present is ready and committed to serve the great people of Nigeria in all capacity. You can read more on www.thisdayonline.com
Re: Our Army Is Ready Says GEJ by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2012
so wat ar they waiting fo? there is boko battle going in Damaturu nd Maiduguri is still very hot!
Re: Our Army Is Ready Says GEJ by Zutchy: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2012
cogitoErgo: so wat ar they waiting fo? there is boko battle going in Damaturu nd Maiduguri is still very hot!
And they are doing just that,battling book haram to a standstill.
Re: Our Army Is Ready Says GEJ by AdeniyiA(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
this GEJ only téll us d fabu he's been told, we need action not talktion. we hear this evryday still people are bn killed in their hundreds. abeg we need an holistic approach to this national crisis
Re: Our Army Is Ready Says GEJ by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
i think he means his legion of laptops on social media is ready to defend his incompetence to the last gif and keystroke

1 Like

Re: Our Army Is Ready Says GEJ by jamace(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
Which army is ready?

GEJ should know that corruption has ruined the country and without fighting corruption headlong, the country is not moving any where near progress.

No military man is ready to stake his life for this fu==king country. Dedication is equated to "what is there in it for me". No more blind patroitism.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Will Be In The Next Olympics / 2015: Igbo Must Be President – Kalu. / We Are Proud Of Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.