Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Trip To Dubai I Need Answers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trip To Dubai I Need Answers (1420 Views)

What's Least Amount I Need To Go To Dubai? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / I Need Working Niaralanders To Help Me Get A Job In Dubai,i Am New In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trip To Dubai I Need Answers by naijanelly(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2012
Please which airline is cheapest from lagos to dubai and what's the price? And can I get the visa myself? If yes how? Thanks
Re: Trip To Dubai I Need Answers by HAH: 2:15am On Jul 08, 2012
Ethiopian airline is cheapest and visa varies from 150 to 250 dollars depending on the agent and must travel agent in Nigeria can get you the two week visa easily. Cheers
Re: Trip To Dubai I Need Answers by Dyt(f): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2012
Dubai visa is 180dolls
D cheapest airline is Etihad

If u interested
Drop a mail at oitravels@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. / Making A Decision On Whether To Leave Or Stay In Nigeria From An Economist Point / Chinese Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.