Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. (1420 Views)

Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Malta Visa Requirements Needed / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. by sunnyng: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
We are planning a trip to Malaysia as a group. But I have problems with the visit visa requirements.

I got the list online:
+ international passports.
+ two photocopies of international passports.
+ 2 photocopies of visa application form (form IMM 47).
+ 2 passport size photograph.
+ original air ticket and 2 photocopies (confirmed & returned ticket).
+ bank statement/traveler's cheque.
+ invitation letter.
+ payment of visa fee.

House please I will be asking questions in relation to the requirements posted but first if there is any document(s) am missing comment by listing them here.

Thanks.
Re: Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. by sunnyng: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2012
@ Justwise and co. Kindly shed more light on "original air ticket (confirmed and returned).

How do I go about the NDLEA clearance certificate?
Re: Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. by justwise(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2012
sunnyng: @ Justwise and co. Kindly shed more light on "original air ticket (confirmed and returned).

How do I go about the NDLEA clearance certificate?

You shouldn't have problem with that if you book your return ticket from the airline's website or they office.

I'm not sure about NDLEA certificate, people with knowledge in that area will help.
Re: Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. by solomonwis(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
justwise:

You shouldn't have problem with that if you book your return ticket from the airline's website or they office.

I'm not sure about NDLEA certificate, people with knowledge in that area will help.

follow this thread on NDLEA certificate: https://www.nairaland.com/259436/n.d.l.e.a-drug-clearance

1 Like

Re: Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. by golagoal: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Please if you are going to Malaysia with a social visa and hoping to turn it to a student visa, note that since feb 20th 2012, conversion of social visit passes to student visas was not allowed.
So you will need to apply from your country...Just a Note if you fall in this category
Re: Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. by sunnyng: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2012
golagoal: Please if you are going to Malaysia with a social visa and hoping to turn it to a student visa, note that since feb 20th 2012, conversion of social visit passes to student visas was not allowed.
So you will need to apply from your country...Just a Note if you fall in this category

Thanks.
solomonwis:

follow this thread on NDLEA certificate: https://www.nairaland.com/259436/n.d.l.e.a-drug-clearance

Have already read that and have been at the office the wahala is much. Is there to short means to get it out?

justwise:

Thanks. What if we are not issued visa? Can't I reserve and later pay?
Re: Malaysia: Social Visa Requirements Help And Advice. by sunnyng: 4:31am On Jul 28, 2012
Someone is telling me is N60,000 for clearance cert. from NDLEA. He also said that visa fee is N10,000 is that true?

(1) (Reply)

Someone Returning From Abroad: What Do Nigerians Expect? / Can He Still Get A Visa/with Aduro Wahala / Canadian Student Visa:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.