Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President (7988 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / This Joke Will Show U Why They Call Me Jokes President Worlahi!! / Sumtin 4rm Ur Jokes President (gbagbo Bin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bright007(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
dani1luv:
Beht why âm I this dumb?? undecided undecided
D̶̲̥̅̊
ọ̥
u mean u are really dumb?
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
dani1luv:
why dem release you from cage na? undecided
same reason u were lockd. Nonentity of lagos.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: same reason u were lockd. I am a Nonentity of lagos.
I know you are undecided undecided
That's why your ancestral stupidity has no cure undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Ajibel(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
So does dis mean we wont hav end of d year "joke poster of d year"
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ajibel: So does dis mean we wont hav end of d year "joke poster of d year"
It definitely would hold!! cheesy
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: it has been confirmed! Na dsame person

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

please visit the GBAGBO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL FOR SURGERY, THANK YOU! cool
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
bright007:
D̶̲̥̅̊
ọ̥
u mean u are really dumb?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Beht why??
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

You have not nominated anyone sir undecided undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
dani1luv:
I know you are undecided undecided
That's why your ancestral stupidity has no cure undecided
*laughs at ur foolishnes*
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

eyaaa, nw i understand! You crown urself because u wish u had taken school more seriously, so that u might have owned a hospital by nw! Sannu ko? Dnt worry continue ur smal chemist 4 village, God will surely see you through. I wil continue to dey pray for u. Its nt the end of life!
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Tsmooth1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
Seriously i just dont like this gbaboon of a guy. If gbaboon become yoke presi ehn, i go go ehm...ehm... "chop my money"
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jeezybuck: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
BIN GBAGBO all the way

I wonder how he will get the award his dying on his memorial bed in his memorial hospital.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
dani1luv: Top of the day to y'all.
*Clear's throat. .*
As you all know, in this our lovely section,
we have different kind of madness!!
Posters??
Actors??
Acts??
Mental Patients??
Silly posters??
Dry Jokers??
Pastor's??
Devils. .e.g. booqee grin grin

errr. . . Infact you know what the thread subject's says?? undecided

Who's Jokes are the best??
Who's posts are funny??
Which user makes you LMAO??

Drop your nominations now for the "Funniest Joker(Jokes President)" in this section! tongue tongue

Whoever that rants around calling himself the Jokes President is the fake Presido. .lets Nominate the Real Presido grin I no mention names oh grin grin

Nominations would last for 3days (it can be changed anytime tho) tongue tongue

Note: This isn't the "Best Joker of the Year Award" undecided undecided
go and thank God for your last statement, i for don shoot pesin for leg here. *cocks my water gun*

i think say you wan hijack my coveted crown, sef

*enters my power-bike and zooms off. . .*
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
jackpot: go and thank God for your last statement, i for don shoot pesin for leg here. *cocks my water gun*

i think say you wan hijack my coveted crown, sef

*enters my power-bike and zooms off. . .*
undecided undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
jeezybuck: BIN GBAGBO all the way

I wonder how he will get the award his dying on his memorial bed in his memorial hospital.
eyaa. Rip
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: eyaa. Rip

Bella, we can be great lovers you know? kiss

if you give me your love, i can turn your life around!!! kiss
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
[quote author=bin gbagbo]

Bella, we can be great lovers you know? kiss lovers in dreams abi= spirit husband! Captives of the mighty shal be delivered o.
On a serious note I have just 1 problem wit u, u feel u are too funny and other people are scrap. Its wrong!
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
dani1luv:
undecided undecided
tongue tongue
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2012
Bélla3: [/quote][quote author=Bélla3]

BELLA, you got it all wrong, i am not like that at allllllllllllllllllllllll!, you can ask bunmi, dani, donkollione, seun, ajibel etc, i am very very very very. . . . . . *opens dictionary*. . .

.good!
kiss
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by BIGVAJINA(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2012
the awarde goes to my love MIKUZ kiss cry kiss
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
ALRIGHT,I NOMINATE BUNMIOGUNS angry
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by BUSHYANUS(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
its me, BUSHY-ANUS grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
Not even a Reputable name to Think Up JEEZ -- Section has lost its Glory Dayz embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bright007(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
I guess this award is å trophy for madness.No wonder no sane person is vying for d award.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2012
El Guapo: Not even a Reputable name to Think Up JEEZ -- Section has lost its Glory Dayz embarassed embarassed embarassed

EL, did you forget the name on everyone's lips? BIN GBAGBO?

bright007: I guess this award is å trophy for madness.No wonder no sane person is vying for d award.

SOUR GRAPES!!! grin grin

Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

BELLA, you got it all wrong, i am not like that at allllllllllllllllllllllll!, you can ask bunmi, dani, donkollione, seun, ajibel etc, i am very very very very. . . . . . *opens dictionary*. . .

.good!
kiss
Good? *goes to dictionary, sees the meaning of good. Screams and dashes out of thread*
*comes back*
you for talk am since nw! your allies done comfirm say u bribe them. OYA where my own booty make i keep quiet.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2012
Bélla3: Good? *goes to dictionary, sees the meaning of good. Screams and dashes out of thread*
*comes back*
you for talk am since nw! your allies done comfirm say u bribe them. OYA where my own booty make i keep quiet.

BELLA, i missed you, ooooooooooooooooooh my bella kiss kiss

Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

BELLA, i missed you, ooooooooooooooooooh my bella kiss kiss
hehehehe yey
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2012
MODERATOR PLEASE CAN I HAVE A WORD WITH YOU

undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2012
~vicky~:
MODERATOR PLEASE CAN I HAVE A WORD WITH YOU

undecided
Sure!
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2012
dani1luv:
Sure!

WHY DID YOU SEND ME THAT WARNING MESSAGE?
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2012
~vicky~:

WHY DID YOU SEND ME THAT WARNING MESSAGE?

yes, i did that because you never stop misbehaving angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Go Dye- Nigerian Stand Up Comedian / That Awkward Moment (photos) / At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.