Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President (7989 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / This Joke Will Show U Why They Call Me Jokes President Worlahi!! / Sumtin 4rm Ur Jokes President (gbagbo Bin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^^^

i reject you in Jesus Name
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by EfemenaXY: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
See as lunatics fill this thread sef grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Efemena_xy: See as lunatics fill this thread sef grin
thank God say u no exclude yourself. grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by EfemenaXY: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
Girl, I'm only looking in from the outside oh! tongue
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
Efemena_xy: Girl, I'm only looking in from the outside oh! tongue
commentin aint lookin...u folow jor
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Tinkybabe(f): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
I nominate me grin grin grin..sometimes ago ,about 5yrs to be precise..was bored at home so decided to try MTN entertainment whatever. I selected the joke option.A min later,I got an alert,checked my inbox to find the driest joke in the history of jokes..what's the joke you ask;an illiterate boy went for a competion,he was asked "what's the name of your father?" to which he replied "baba" "and your mother?"he replied "mama". that was the joke ..to add insult to injury Stupid MTN deducted N50 from my account for the silly joke angry.Moral to the story..some jokes on here are just like the MTN joke and the posters are claiming to be joke presidents undecided..nominate right ,nominate tinkybabe as JOKES PRESIDENT/PRESIDENTRESS cool.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
Tinkybabe: I nominate me grin grin grin..sometimes ago ,about 5yrs to be precise..was bored at home so decided to try MTN entertainment whatever. I selected the joke option.A min later,I got an alert,checked my inbox to find the driest joke in the history of jokes..what's the joke you ask;an illiterate boy went for a competion,he was asked "what's the name of your father?" to which he replied "baba" "and your mother?"he replied "mama". that was the joke ..to add insult to injury Stupid MTN deducted N50 from my account for the silly joke angry.Moral to the story..some jokes on here are just like the MTN joke and the posters are claiming to be joke presidents undecided..nominate right ,nominate tinkybabe as JOKES PRESIDENT/PRESIDENTRESS cool.. cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Tinkybabe: I nominate me grin grin grin..sometimes ago ,about 5yrs to be precise..was bored at home so decided to try MTN entertainment whatever. I selected the joke option.A min later,I got an alert,checked my inbox to find the driest joke in the history of jokes..what's the joke you ask;an illiterate boy went for a competion,he was asked "what's the name of your father?" to which he replied "baba" "and your mother?"he replied "mama". that was the joke ..to add insult to injury Stupid MTN deducted N50 from my account for the silly joke angry.Moral to the story..some jokes on here are just like the MTN joke and the posters are claiming to be joke presidents undecided..nominate right ,nominate tinkybabe as JOKES PRESIDENT/PRESIDENTRESS cool.. cheesy cheesy
dis one na insult u wan insult dustbin gbagbo d self acclaimed jokes presido or wot?...b bold jor...d guy no dey bite..highest wey im fit do na knack ur toto beta akapako for im fake hospital in d isloation ward
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
lalaosky:
commentin aint lookin...u folow jor
u dey mind efemena?!
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
* whistling*

Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
^your Ghanaian stepfada is an Undertaker? tongue
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
dani1luv:
Guess why I nominated you?? undecided undecided
cos you wanted to follow due-process and subscribe for oil milk depots from her massive succulent milk refinery instead of vandalizing pipelines. No? tongue grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^^ dyu fink errbody is a lesbian like you??
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2012
i support u jare
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2012
lalaosky:
dis one na insult u wan insult dustbin gbagbo d self acclaimed jokes presido or wot?...b bold jor...d guy no dey bite..highest wey im fit do na knack ur toto beta akapako for im fake hospital in d isloation ward
nw heres a joke
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2012
El Guapo: Not even a Reputable name to Think Up JEEZ -- Section has lost its Glory Dayz embarassed embarassed embarassed
Tell me abourrit! Wen we dey reign, even Obama wan book moi.

I never talk people don dey vomit intestine, if I talk nko!

Abegiiiiii>>>>>>>>

If u ain't gat it, u can Neva own it.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 4:22am On Jul 13, 2012
booqee: ^^^ dyu fink errbody is a lesbian like you??
embarassed
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 4:28am On Jul 13, 2012
Bélla3: i support u jare
hi, ASL? cheesy
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 4:30am On Jul 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tell me abourrit! Wen we dey reign, even Obama wan book moi.

I never talk people don dey vomit intestine, if I talk nko!

Abegiiiiii>>>>>>>>

If u ain't gat it, u can Neva own it.
bla bla bla. . . tongue
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2012
#Bright007 for jokes C-I-C
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bright007(f): 5:19am On Jul 13, 2012
jackpot: #Bright007 for jokes C-I-C
I âm flattered...imagine being nominated by the incumbent/reigning jokes C-I-C....I âm å winner already....
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2012
jackpot: hi, ASL? cheesy
watcha say?
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Bélla3: watcha say?
hi, no need speaking Americana. I am toasting you, I guess.

i mean ur Age, Se.x and Location
cheesy grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2012
jackpot: hi, no need speaking Americana. I am toasting you, I guess.

i mean ur Age, Se.x and Location
cheesy grin

stop fooling about!!, are u madd??
angry
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2012
bin gbagbo:

stop fooling about!!, are u madd??
angry
bia, what's your problem, this boy? I've told you to stay off my color.
Must you do what I do?

Anytime I see your post in red, I kept thinking that it's me.

FGS, there are colors like blue, black, green, yellow or whatever that you can post with. Stop using my color.

This is your last warning. angry
angry angry angry
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Natasha2(f): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2012
now now shocked
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:
now now shocked
jackpot=now now.
That's my nickname.
I nomination for jackpot[/s]

hi, sweery Natasha.
Er, sorry i didn't put your double comma.

Hi sweery Natasha,,
cheesy grin grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Natasha2(f): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2012
jackpot: jackpot=now now.
That's my nickname.
I nomination for jackpot[/s]

hi, sweery Natasha.
Er, sorry i didn't put your double comma.

Hi sweery Natasha,,
cheesy grin grin
lolz I'm gallant grin was so happy when you called yesterday, missed you loads. kiss
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:
lolz I'm gallant grin was so happy when you called yesterday, missed you loads. kiss
missed you like a fat kid misses cake. Can't wait to. . . lolz

hope all's good? cheesy
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2012
jackpot: bia, what's your problem, this boy? I've told you to stay off my color.
Must you do what I do?

Anytime I see your post in red, I kept thinking that it's me.

FGS, there are colors like blue, black, green, yellow or whatever that you can post with. Stop using my color.

This is your last warning. angry
angry angry angry

GO AND TAKE YOUR PILLS. . .YOU ARE NOT ALRIGHT!

BUSH PIG!!!!!
angry angry
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2012
^the both of u should stop derailing thread. angry move to romance section! tongue
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2012
booqee: ^the both of u should stop derailing thread. angry move to romance section! tongue

xcuze moi, are u talking to moi?? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Go Dye- Nigerian Stand Up Comedian / That Awkward Moment (photos) / At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.