Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President (7986 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / This Joke Will Show U Why They Call Me Jokes President Worlahi!! / Sumtin 4rm Ur Jokes President (gbagbo Bin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
bin gbagbo:

xcuze moi, are u talking to moi?? cry
excuse me, are u a lesbian?? shocked im talking to d only lesbian we av ere, jackpot, and d lady he's trying to woo, Natasha. so park well abeg! undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
booqee: excuse me, are u a lesbian?? shocked im talking to d only lesbian we av ere, jackpot, and d lady he's trying to woo, Natasha. so park well abeg! undecided

r u madd? me a lesbian? i dey crase? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! angry angry

your buttox! angry
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
bin gbagbo:

r u madd? me a lesbian? i dey crase? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! angry angry

your buttox! angry
i can smell something fishy...love is in da eff air...roamnce is budding here...can dis b LOF
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by swtchicgurl: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
lalaosky:
i can smell something fishy...love is in da eff air...roamnce is budding here...can dis b LOF

they will only agree when parallel lines meet.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
jackpot: hi, no need speaking Americana. I am toasting you, I guess.

i mean ur Age, Se.x and Location
cheesy grin
*shocked* i bind and cast!
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Tsmooth1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
Look@this Bell(a) oh! with ur woh woh face, flat chest and dry nyash u think say u fine? them de even toast u and u de cast and bind. If to say u be booqee ko?
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by jackpot(f): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
T-smooth:
Look@this Bell(a) oh! with ur woh woh face, flat chest and dry nyash u think say u fine? them de even toast u and u de cast and bind. If to say u be booqee ko?
o boy, boobsqee's chest na football field. . .50m by 100m. So many black dudes have sprained their ankle there.

I don't even know how she manages to carry those 2 heavy loads on her chest dey waka about.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2012
T-smooth:
funny!
Dat matches ur sisters description.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Bélla3: funny!
Dat matches ur sisters description.
*faints*..mehn gurls dey vex o...c diss...lwkmd evn while fainting
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
jackpot: o boy, boobsqee's chest na football field. . .50m by 100m. So many black dudes have sprained their ankle there.

I don't even know how she manages to carry those 2 heavy loads on her chest dey waka about.
cheesy cheesy
evn einstein still dey wonder for grave how she dey manage do dos great feats
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
lalaosky:
*faints*..mehn gurls dey vex o...c diss...lwkmd evn while fainting
wetin u mean?
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
Bélla3: wetin u mean?
i meant u r mouthed...u finished dat guy with ur diss word
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
lalaosky:
i meant u r mouthed...u finished dat guy with ur diss word
tanx jare.
Imagine me wit flat chest! Na me and boosqee dey compete
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 16, 2012
Omo na wa oh...i don suffer for nl no be small..... angry angry undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 16, 2012
Bélla3: tanx jare.
Imagine me wit flat chest! Na me and boosqee dey compete

I refuse to Concor with ya Abstract Generalization.

For the truth to be Brought before Limelight - U two have to Weigh ya Boøbs On a Scale and letz see who wins the Day - Jxt been Diplomatic here! cool
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2012
El Guapo:

I refuse to Concor with ya Abstract Generalization.

For the truth to be Brought before Limelight - U two have to Weigh ya Boøbs On a Scale and letz see who wins the Day - Jxt been Diplomatic here! cool
oya come and wiegh.
Taah. Make i catsh u
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2012
Bélla3: oya come and wiegh.
Taah. Make i catsh u

NawaO -- See as u take the Tin dey do shakara for Me na.

Bet like in 4yrs of Ur marriage those Bøobs go Automatically Deflate! Hungry Dudes will Suck the living H20 outta ittongue
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
Are nominations still on?
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
~Royal~

lol
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
El Guapo:

NawaO -- See as u take the Tin dey do shakara for Me na.

Bet like in 4yrs of Ur marriage those Bøobs go Automatically Deflate! Hungry Dudes will Suck the living H20 outta ittongue
see ur mouth!
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
~Royal~

lol
bia ileka carry tyme...we r not tokin abt nominations for NIQQA's haba
@sexkills, nomination r stl on..nominate me or kasala go burst for this NL...
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by ElementG(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
i humbly nominate maself.. Element G is still d best and d bomb of jokes section..

una wey don tey for hia go knw say na me bring d revolution of jokes section,

IF IT AINT ME... NA COUNTERFEIT UNA CROWN THEN wink wink wink wink
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
Element G: i humbly nominate maself.. Element G is still d best and d bomb of jokes section..

prove it undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
~vicky~:

prove it undecided
u still dey wait for proof?..u go grow beards for nails b dat...dat guy is so 2001...im name alone go mek stop to dey laff instantly...d boy is HUMBLY nominating himself cos evn in nairalnd8, im no get hope
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
Element G: i humbly nominate maself.. Element G is still d best and d bomb of jokes section..

sorry, u dont have what it takes!!! try the sexuality section, maybe mr born2fuck can help you angry
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:29am On Jul 18, 2012
A hunter went to d forest to kill animals,then an hungry lion appeared in front of him nd close to him.then the hunter started praying dat God shud save him,the lion also bent down nd started praying.then the hunter asked d lion why he is praying nd d lion said ''dont u pray b4 u eat''
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by swtchicgurl: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2012
Prince adebayo: A hunter went to d forest to kill animals,then an hungry lion appeared in front of him nd close to him.then the hunter started praying dat God shud save him,the lion also bent down nd started praying.then the hunter asked d lion why he is praying nd d lion said ''dont u pray b4 u eat''

good joke in the wrong thread.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2012
Prince adebayo: A hunter went to d forest to kill animals,then an hungry lion appeared in front of him nd close to him.then the hunter started praying dat God shud save him,the lion also bent down nd started praying.then the hunter asked d lion why he is praying nd d lion said ''dont u pray b4 u eat''
*slaps ademumu insyd out.wch kyn derailin b dis.mtcheeeewwww...mek bin catsh u na u go b prey while he dines on ur kpeckus*
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by swtchicgurl: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2012
lalaosky:
*slaps ademumu insyd out.wch kyn derailin b dis.mtcheeeewwww...mek bin catsh u na u go b prey while he dines on ur kpeckus*

what's with the noise?! mtchewww
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2012
lalaosky:
u still dey wait for proof?..u go grow beards for nails b dat...dat guy is so 2001...im name alone go mek stop to dey laff instantly...d boy is HUMBLY nominating himself cos evn in nairalnd8, im no get hope

slaps them off in Kunchang style tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

what's with the noise?! mtchewww
*folds hand to gv the person a slap and quickly realises she z stunnin..falls in love wt her*
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
~vicky~:

slaps them off in Kunchang style tongue tongue tongue
u sure say no b romance u dey romance us dey call am slap?...walayi ur palms soft secsie dieeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Just For Laughs: Funniest Nigerian Police Pictures Ever Captured / I Go Dye- Nigerian Stand Up Comedian / That Awkward Moment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.