Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Biz You Can Do Whether You Have A Job Or Not. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Biz You Can Do Whether You Have A Job Or Not. (622 Views)

Finally I Got A Job Thou U Will Decide If Its A Dream Job Or Uwa Mmebi Job / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biz You Can Do Whether You Have A Job Or Not. by Arizona1: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2007
It does not matter where you are. If you have a job or not, you can still do this kind of business.

It’s all about importation of fairly used cars, buses/motor spare parts to Nigeria and we’ll help you sell them.
If you have somebody who is in USA or Japan who you can trust and be serious, you can easily do this business.
It does not require much money and you’ll sell all in less than 2weeks.

If any of us is interested, call 08037937403 or send an email to rizonosakwes@yahoo.com, we’ll give you details and also give you the list of what to import so as to ensure quick sales.

We also have MPG-CAPSTM that help save fuel on cars and power generators. The caplets also serve as organic engine conditioner that can reduce the emission of carbon monoxide from your engine and also help you prolong the life of your engine by 75%.

(1) (Reply)

Profile / First Bank Accreditation / I Need A Web Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.