Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,865 members, 7,862,862 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital (7394 Views)

Jaiz Islamic Bank Finally Starts In Kano, Kaduna, Abuja / Jaiz Bank PLC (Islamic Bank) Opens For Business / Anglican Bishops Kick Against Proposed Islamic Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by FindOut(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
chinaaman: The bank is only for Muslims so all Christians should give way.

thats where you r wrong. Both muslims and xtians can be customers and can be employed by the bank. Its part of the guidelines used to set it up & thats how its practiced all over the world where even xtians hold top positions in islamic banks.

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Elueme: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is part of the transformation agenda o.. Different prong approaches to addressing our economic woos, now this interest mongering commercial banks will sit up.. But GEJ is a Christian o, but doesn't give a damn provided Nigeria gets it right and tomorrow some dunce will call him all sorts... Make una hug hot iron, saboteurs

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by FindOut(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
Slizbeat: Jaiz bank ko, jazz bank ni. So long as it has an islamic license, it shouldnt operate around the south east/south south, period. They tried islamising 9ja 2ru boko bt it wont work, Now they setup a non-interest collecting bank so as to cease our cash after depositing them so we wont be able to buy arms whenever they begin thier senseless killing. Hmm, nice plan but your plan will fail except for some people who just heard "non-interest...." and jumps into it without getting to know its hidden agenda. Well go on, let the wise hear and abstain from it if they like.

Hmmm.....its true o!!! I gbadun your logic here. U r very brilliant. I heard that since Islamic bank of Britain has been in operation in the UK, Britain has been gradually islamised. Infact, its totally islamised now. Even the financial experts at the World bank, ACCA etc who have lent their voices in support of islamic banking have been islamised too.

Brother, God gave you a brain to think. Show your appreciation to Him by making good use of it always.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Remii(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
Thuman sebilah yansrau, may Allah make this easy. I encourage all to buy into this, leave sentiment and stay focused on the positive sides. This is business, at least Lotus capital is not doing badly

3 Likes

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by kheart(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
I decided to quit hating cos dey say it kills faster than STROKE

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by MrCork17: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
BUT Why are all this muslim people opening banks up and down?? WHAT ARE THEY UP TO?? (no oofiensese) angry
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by MMJ(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
JAIZ bank will be a blessing to real business men but hope the bank will make profit in corruption grouded naija?

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by b03liberty(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
[sup]
Find Out!:

Hmmm.....its true o!!! I gbadun your logic here. U r very brilliant. I heard that since Islamic bank of Britain has been in operation in the UK, Britain has been gradually islamised. Infact, its totally islamised now. Even the financial experts at the World bank, ACCA etc who have lent their voices in support of islamic banking have been islamised too.

Brother, God gave you a brain to think. Show your appreciation to Him by making good use of it always.

Peace.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin, the thing is, no one cares to study Islam, Sharia or even dare to understand what its teachings are, they take and understand Islam as it is portrayed to them by the western media, they read and quote the Qur'an at face value, and this also coupled with prejudice and hatred. If you want to understand Islam,please try and study it and not the Muslim!

4 Likes

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Dhelake: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
enujekorjoseph: Buhari, Atiku re Boko haram
hw does dat relates to d topic ...

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Aahammed1: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
@Kulanxo am sure u well u better go see Doctor oloshi omo
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Aahammed1: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
@kunlaxo am sure u are not well u better go see Doctor oloshi omo ur father
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by maclatunji: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Dhelake: hw does dat relates to d topic ...

He has always had the burning, itching and stinging desire to say that.

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by danjabaluson: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
jmaine:

Dats Gud
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Ramcie(f): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr..Cork:
BUT Why are all this muslim people opening banks up and down?? WHAT ARE THEY UP TO?? (no oofiensese) angry
and y are the Christians not openng banks up and down. What are they up to That's a dumb question you asked there. Am not surprised afterall, your name says it all (no offience)

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Dhelake: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ramcie: and y are the Christians not openng banks up and down. What are they up to That's a dumb question you asked there. Am not surprised afterall, your name says it all (no offience)
lol ... A christain once said on tv dat christains should also start christain banking, dat shws dat 'Some christains' are nt well informed abt d whole stuff

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by crackhouse(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
No be this bank wey Papa Abdumutallab dey chair be this?. I remember, the last time i went to that bank, i was told to recite the koran before they will give me loan.
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Tayo114: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
chinaaman: The bank is only for Muslims so all Christians should give way.
No! they shld get thier xritian banking.
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by musty1987(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
like to hear that cool
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Slizbeat: Jaiz bank ko, jazz bank ni. So long as it has an islamic license, it shouldnt operate around the south east/south south, period. They tried islamising 9ja 2ru boko bt it wont work, Now they setup a non-interest collecting bank so as to cease our cash after depositing them so we wont be able to buy arms whenever they begin thier senseless killing. Hmm, nice plan but your plan will fail except for some people who just heard "non-interest...." and jumps into it without getting to know its hidden agenda. Well go on, let the wise hear and abstain from it if they like.
With comment like this,sometimes i do wonder if Nigerian youths has hope..Am sorry to say this..YOU ARE REALLY DAFT TO UR BONE MARROW .
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by tintingz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
We need Islamic banking in Lagos oh
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by mamdanju: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
Even Bishops are now seeing the benefits in this brand of banking. Follow the link for details- http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/28888/2012/07/04/bishop_urges_christians_embrace_noninterest_jaiz_bank.html
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by luv2talk(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2012
Islamic Bank will cleanse our financial woe
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by rhymz(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2012
tantan: i love islamic banking. no interest on loans. this type of banks will realy empower we nigerians. i welcome it.
A lot of people are yet to understand this model.
Free Interest my a$$. Some people make statements that defile common sense, countries where they operate, how many peasants have been given free interest loans How many southern business owners can meet their requirements? Even the hausa business men who are mostly small time farmers selling their products, how many of them will borrow money from a bank on the basis of profit and loss sharing?
Unless the bank plans to pay its staff with water where will they get money to pay their salaries when they are not engaged in traditional banking? In countries where they heavily operate, they collect interest but collect it different names. . Lol. .
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Basic(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2012
rhymz: A lot of people are yet to understand this model.
Free Interest my a$$. Some people make statements that defile common sense, countries where they operate, how many peasants have been given free interest loans How many southern business owners can meet their requirements? Even the hausa business men who are mostly small time farmers selling their products, how many of them will borrow money from a bank on the basis of profit and loss sharing?
Unless the bank plans to pay its staff with water where will they get money to pay their salaries when they are not engaged in traditional banking? In countries where they heavily operate, they collect interest but collect it different names. . Lol. .
I wonder why many people are ignorant, and yet would want to impose their ignorant views on others. If you don't understand how the thing works, why not Google it and learn! You won't know something and yet, you will transfer your stupidity to your helpless keyboard.
Get a brain man!

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by talk2me006(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2012
Basic:
Even the conventional banks charge monthly fees from customers' accounts. This is one of the ways these banks will get their income. Secondly, of course, they'll delve into other high profit ventures, such as real estate and so on, just like the conventional banks are doing. So, they have a great chance of survival even without charging interest. Haven't they survived for many years in other countries?
Mumu! we wil laugh at u at d end.
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by isahumaru51(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
We want islamic bank in Birnin kebbi so I will leave all top 6 bank include zenith first bank etc to islam bank to rise on top classific non interest bank.
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by ganye1: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Elueme: Infact Dino Melaye should be included in the loan, so they get engaged with their lives cos we are aware they are already bankrupt from sponsoring falsehood.. LWKMD
if upon all the positions they held in this country they have no money to start small scale business then I think are honest peolpe and we need to entrust our country to them rather than the cabals we have now.
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Basic(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
talk2me006:
Mumu! we wil laugh at u at d end.
Exactly what your predecessors in stupidity said in UK and South Africa. And when the bank begins operation, opportunistic fools like you will be the first customers. Oponu, ode, olodo, afofun...
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Basic(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
Find Out!:

Hmmm.....its true o!!! I gbadun your logic here. U r very brilliant. I heard that since Islamic bank of Britain has been in operation in the UK, [b]Britain has been gradually islamised. Infact, its totally islamised now. [/b]Even the financial experts at the World bank, ACCA etc who have lent their voices in support of islamic banking have been islamised too.

Peace.
Do you mean a country called the "Islamic Republic of Britain" now exists in your own geographical atlas of stupidity?
You just gave me another reason to admit that common sense is not common!
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by MrCork17: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
muslim people shoul;d NEVER bve trusted. They are destroyin the whole planet. I cant stand them. All they do is contaminated everything! (no oofeinsese)angry
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by rhymz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
Basic:
Do you mean a country called the "Islamic Republic of Britain" now exists in your own geographical atlas of stupidity?
You just gave me another reason to admit that common sense is not common!
hey you, whatever you call yourself, you are an ignorant eeediot that knows nothing about what is being discussed.
If you think in Britain islamic banking has laws different from Britains traditional Non-banking regulation then you must be high on Sanusi's fart.
Britain's Central bank does not have any sharia supervisory council comprising of muslim experts on sharia laws regulating the activities of Islamic banks, that is left to the discretion of the islamic banks.
Also, the principle of their non-interest claims have been shown to be unrealistic, little wonder pakistan for instance where islamic banking is heavil practised and has constitutional backing to operate as the country's conventional banking laws, its failures have repeatedly been exposed to the point they had to resort to all manner of naming antics to charge interest from clients.
For instance if Client A wishes to buy a house of 100k, the bank buys it for client A and mark it up to say 120k before selling it to client A who pays in monthly installment until he pays off the whole 120k before becoming the owner. Now tell me, the 20% mark up charge what is it? Abi na dash una dey call for your village? My guy shut your frigging mouth before I expose the fraud in your so-called islamic bank. . . . I obviously know a lot about it than you do so sharrap.
Re: Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital by Basic(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
rhymz: hey you, whatever you call yourself, you are an ignorant eeediot that knows nothing about what is being discussed.
If you think in Britain islamic banking has laws different from Britains traditional Non-banking regulation then you must be high on Sanusi's fart.
Britain's Central bank does not have any sharia supervisory council comprising of muslim experts on sharia laws regulating the activities of Islamic banks, that is left to the discretion of the islamic banks.
Also, the principle of their non-interest claims have been shown to be unrealistic, little wonder pakistan for instance where islamic banking is heavil practised and has constitutional backing to operate as the country's conventional banking laws, its failures have repeatedly been exposed to the point they had to resort to all manner of naming antics to charge interest from clients.
For instance if Client A wishes to buy a house of 100k, the bank buys it for client A and mark it up to say 120k before selling it to client A who pays in monthly installment until he pays off the whole 120k before becoming the owner. Now tell me, the 20% mark up charge what is it? Abi na dash una dey call for your village? My guy shut your frigging mouth before I expose the fraud in your so-called islamic bank. . . . I obviously know a lot about it than you do so sharrap.
Then you must be talking of another Islamic banking. Probably the one you invented. Show us links to your claims, Professor of Islamic banking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn How To Shop Cheaply From US Stores / How To Block Your Bank Account And SIM Card In Case Of Emergency / Entrepreneurs: Tips On How To Deliver A Pitch Investors Can't Turn Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.