Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. (4858 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Mysterious Guy Swears To Hang Himself In 3 Days If Chidinma Refuses(pics) / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
Ah wonder o..New year new things
Let's go on strike
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by Ellidude(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
martha: Let's go on strike
Hehehe..

*Confusion laugh*
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
Hehehe..

*Confusion laugh*
grin
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by chris4gold(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
To be sure he will kill himself, go to him the forth day and field us back if the guy fit? I just dey yinmu...
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nawa o, because of u abandan him abi, just tel hm d consequences of wat he want to do, n let hm move on o, since u ar nt d only babe on earth.
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by petkoffDrake(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
jus need frnds on my bbm. 7A694B0A. ladies only.
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by eightsin(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2015
pendo89:
And how exactly were hindering his progress cz I dont understand.

Same question I want to ask..

Op, are you confessing to hindering his progress?
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
How did it go? Did he go through or he didn't love you enough?
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by 190theclown: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
the guy go don die
Re: My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. by baralatie(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
pendo89:
And how exactly were hindering his progress cz I dont understand.
she is telling the guy ,he is on his on now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World's sexiest nurse / When Your House Help Finally Turns Madam / Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.