Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Does God Really Care? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Care? (2670 Views)

Does God Really Exist? What Makes You Believe? / Did God Really Write The Bible? / Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Really Care? by Kay17: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2012
Balance of Nature??
Re: Does God Really Care? by DeepSight(m): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2012
plaetton: Interestingly,no thiests has ever advanced any real and tangible argument for the existence of the maker and puppet master of the universe. Thiests like Deepsight often harp on the intricate design and grandour of the universe as evidence for the existence of god, while ignoring the many contradictions of what is supposed to be a perfectly designed universe.
It beats my imagination why the designer and manager of the universe is somehow locked out of the peripheral view of our human senses, especially our common sense.

The ancients had strong beliefs in god simply because they did not understand much about their environment and the universe in general. But today we understand so much about our enviroment, and a lot about our universe.
The sad irony is that primitive societies or societies where the primitive mindset is still predominant are the ones with a stronger attachment to the belief in god.

Nigeria is a country where one can almost proclaim, with certainty , the none existence of god.
Just look at the level of godism in the country. If it was an exportable cash crop, we would be very very wealthy.
Every aspect of life in Nigeria clearly shows that god simlpy cannot exist.
The crime, the corruption, the social dislocations, the rapid descent of man back into the animal kingdom.

When I look at these things, the nagging question in mind is always, "where is god "?

Please get serious.

There is vaster order in the scheme of things than you care to contemplate.

Or than you can contemplate.
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2012
tpia@:
i dont know what kind of mad schizophrenics roam on this nl.

google is your friend- only an absolute monkey born of a pig for a mother would spend time whining over a picture that has nothing to do with your bloody useless lives, you lowlife b.astards.

[size=20pt]the picture is fake[/size] - deal with it.

and what exactly is your gain from your ganja soaked protestations in defence of it?

are you and your entire lineages, mad?

even if you're being paid to defend and post the picture- may the money perish with you!
Who made the tilapia mad today? Oil spill in ur part of the ocean?
Re: Does God Really Care? by buzugee(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2012
MacDaddy01:

See madness! Weere nie! slowpoke!

The Pulitzer Award winning picture is fake? LMAO......This one don pass my hand!!

Madness upon madness! What next? Water is not wet?
so someone actually took the time to relax and wait for the scene to be perfect before taking the picture and then showing it to all his western cohorts and gloating and giving each other prizes based on the picture ? they couldnt chase the vulture away and feed the kid ? SICK WHITE BASTARDSSSSSSSSS angry angry angry
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: so someone actually took the time to relax and wait for the scene to be perfect before taking the picture and then showing it to all his western cohorts and gloating and giving each other prizes based on the picture ? they couldnt chase the vulture away and feed the kid ? SICK WHITE BASTARDSSSSSSSSS angry angry angry
Heard he committed suicide.
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2012
Re: Does God Really Care? by buzugee(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Heard he committed suicide.
THE LORD KILLED HIS AZZ. THATS WHAT HAPPENED.

1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up.

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39- I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

SEE ALL ISSUES OF DEATH COMES FROM GOD. PSALMS 68 VS 20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death

PROFITING AND GETTING FAME AND GLORY OF MISERY.

YOU KNOW THAT JOKE IN AMERICAN CIRCLES WHEN SOMEONE SAYS 'KILL YOURSELF' ? YEAH I BET THATS WHAT THE LORD TOLD HIM grin grin
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2012
He had to be killed for taking a picture and doing nothing about it. Of course, those responsible for the situation in which the kid finds herself go scot-free. But thats a matter for another day..
Re: Does God Really Care? by buzugee(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto: He had to be killed for taking a picture and doing nothing about it. Of course, [b]those responsible [/b]for the situation in which the kid finds herself go scot-free. But thats a matter for another day..
CARE TO TELL US WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: CARE TO TELL US WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?
What is google for?
Re: Does God Really Care? by buzugee(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto:
What is google for?
I TAKE IT YOU WAS JUST TALKING OUT OF YOUR AZZ THEN HUH ? smiley
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: I TAKE IT YOU WAS JUST TALKING OUT OF YOUR AZZ THEN HUH ? smiley
I take it your azz is doing most of your thinking..
Re: Does God Really Care? by buzugee(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto:
I take it your azz is doing most of your thinking..
YUP, DEFINITELY TALKING OUT OF HIS AZZ
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: YUP, DEFINITELY TALKING OUT OF HIS AZZ
Na ur God did that and Balak was startled. These are NT times,Buzee..
Re: Does God Really Care? by buzugee(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Na ur God did that and Balak was startled. These are NT times,Buzee..
FUNNY. you aint about to knock basketmouth of his perch anytime soon
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: FUNNY. you aint about to knock basketmouth of his perch anytime soon
No need to. What's God for?
Re: Does God Really Care? by buzugee(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto:
No need to. What's God for?
NOT FOR YOU SEEING AS YOU ARE A HEATHEN LOL
Re: Does God Really Care? by dekung(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto: A link for tilapia
www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/k/kevincarter.htm
Thank you so much for this link Moskeeto. Now tilapia doesnt have to be unsure again. I believe also that her madness would have come down since shell has decided to clean up the oil spil in her part of the ocean.
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2012
dekung:
Thank you so much for this link Moskeeto. Now tilapia doesnt have to be unsure again. I believe also that her madness would have come down since shell has decided to clean up the oil spil in her part of the ocean.
LMAO... let's blame the OIL SPILL...
grin

buzugee: NOT FOR YOU SEEING AS YOU ARE A HEATHEN LOL
You know God's the first atheist, right?
Re: Does God Really Care? by DeepSight(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto:
You know God's the first atheist, right?

Will you stop being such a toad.

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2012
Deep Sight:

Will you stop being such a toad.
Go look after your pikin, logicboy...
Re: Does God Really Care? by DeepSight(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Go look after your pikin, logicboy...

I disown him. Lolz
Re: Does God Really Care? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2012
Deep Sight:

I disown him. Lolz
I see. No wonder he's now MacDaddy... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Holy Communion ( Between Paul And Jesus Christ) / How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... / Where Did The Old Testament Really End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.