Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? (1916 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / What Is Wrong With This Picture???? / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Joel3(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
i was in a church one faithful sunday and preaching was going on, there was a girl who sat very close & next to me. At first i didn't take notice of her but not until she started staring at me from side, each time i tried to look back at her she quickly look forward, while doing all this she was using her body to touch, rob & relax on my body from side. Then i decide to check her out, Wow nice big breast she has gotten with shape, i was just thinking inside my heart men if i rush this breast, blow nonesense and air out of her, although she was a little bit older than me, but i was really attracted. at this time i was reckless, lost focus, my body beggan to charge so hard, for crying out loud it was a seduction abuse inside the church. my mind was like, What to do, what if i talk to her, not inside the church are u mad, church ke? wot different does it make, men it count don't do it, oboy don't lose this babe oh, but what if this was an evil plan, i was confused and don't knw what to do. While resisting her she keep doing it. It got to a point i Couldn't bear it anymore. I confronted her, hello, u live around here? She kept quite, i repeat again hello, i'm talking to u, what your's name, do u live around here? This time I didn't realize it was a bit louder as people seating at the back, side & front just turned to us & start looking at me. Then she replyed with a fran face saying, any problem? can i help u? & people around was just looking at my mouth, i was like short of words. But as a sharp guy i just buned them, hard up and started talking to her and ask for her number but she just gave a deft ear, i tried talk to her, convience her, make her see reason why i need to get her number. Why i was even doing all this was that i aready ve started it, so just want to make sure i finish it to avoid fuc.ked up. but the impretion she was given me was not encourraging. i was really embarrassed. Later After some time she started doing it again. This time i just stand up dress my chair away off her and sat at a convenient place although she keep staring but not able to touch me anymore. My question is to Ladys in the house what is wrong with her?
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Joel3(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
Una nor de reply. Na only read una they read?
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by werepeLeri: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
she would have slapped the devil out of you -
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by tobechi74: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
In d church...,hmmmn
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Dimples316(f): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Joel

Sweetheart please for the love of God, paragraph your posts next time and get rid of the shorthand/text message english, to make reading easier and enjoyable.

Having said that, am not exactly sure what you want to hear from the good folks of NL. I don't know what the lady in question was thinking while carrying on in the manner you've described. On the other hand you may have read her the wrong way.

If you wanted to hook up with her so badly, you should have waited after the service to strike up a conversation with her not during service when there were a good number of people close enough to over hear you. Next time you are in church and begin to get distracted by anyone why don't you just change seats.

I'm a woman and I avoid sitting close to other woman in church because of how we carry on sometimes,which can be both distracting and irritating. Often women are busy gisting away with friends, giggling and making all sorts of side remarks while the sermon is going on. I can only imagine what we get up to if we are sitting close to a brother that catches our eye. We probably laugh the loudest @ something the pastor said or try to make smart remarks to get his attention.

I mean common church is a place to fellowship with God & other believers, fellowship in this context does not include a subtle seduction, a toasting period or gisting moment while service is going on. There is a time and place for everything.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Joel3(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Thank u dimples for ur concern, also to let u know that i just edited the short texts above. And i am sure she want something, and at the same time she wasn't given any platform for open discussion. it wasn't encourraging, i was really ready to get along and give her a hard one.
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by EfemenaXY: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
@Joel, interesting story you've got up there - but you need to complete it naw!

I mean, yeah she gave you the face-off in church during the sermon, but what happened afterwards? Did you try to speak to her?

Nevertheless, have you thought that you might have read her wrong? Mis-interpreted her perhaps? But having said that, sometimes girls do get up to all sorts, just to tease a guy and see how far they can go in a restrictive / inappropriate environment.

Methinks she was probably just testing her prowess on you, brother cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by horny4u(f): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Joel.:
This time i just stand up dress my chair away off her and sat at a convenient place although she keep staring but not able to touch me anymore. My question is to Ladys in the house what is wrong with her?

My question is was it after the embarrassment that the chair became "dressable" or was it "dressable" before too......

grin grin grin grin grin grin

#orisirisi

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Joel3(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
@efemena, no i did not talk with her after service. She went her way and i go mine. It was then i understand she came with other girls.
@horny4u, no it was after the embarrasment the second charter before i dress my chair. Mind u Its not today this story happen.
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by horny4u(f): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
Joel.:
@efemena, no i did not talk with her after service. She went her way and i go mine. It was then i understand she came with other girls.
@horny4u, no it was after the embarrasment the second charter before i dress my chair. Mind u Its not today this story happen.

Any sunday you are Konjiful aka blue balls...stay away from Church grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by freecocoa(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
Chei jesu atala afufu grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Joel3(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
@horny4u
u are silly for those words. How could u say a nonesense thing like that. This tell me u are not mature at all. If u don't ve anything to say better keep quite u cretin
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by freecocoa(f): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
^Search your heart and answer this question truthfully.

Between the both of you,who is really the silly one?

Take time to answer,don't rush it,you even have the options of asking the audience or a friend.
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Dotman14: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
Joel.:
@horny4u
u are silly for those words. How could u say a nonesense thing like that. This tell me u are not mature at all. If u don't ve anything to say better keep quite u cretin

Joel... Which do you do first? Think or Write..?
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by taryour(f): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Joel.:
i was in a church one faithful sunday and preaching was going on, there was a girl who sat very close & next to me. At first i didn't take notice of her but not until she started staring at me from side, each time i tried to look back at her she quickly look forward, while doing all this she was using her body to touch, rob & relax on my body from side. Then i decide to check her out, Wow nice big breast she has gotten with shape, i was just thinking inside my heart men if i rush this breast, blow nonesense and air out of her, although she was a little bit older than me, but i was really attracted. at this time i was reckless, lost focus, my body beggan to charge so hard, for crying out loud it was a seduction abuse inside the church. my mind was like, What to do, what if i talk to her, not inside the church are u mad, church ke? wot different does it make, men it count don't do it, oboy don't lose this babe oh, but what if this was an evil plan, i was confused and don't knw what to do. While resisting her she keep doing it. It got to a point i Couldn't bear it anymore. I confronted her, hello, u live around here? She kept quite, i repeat again hello, i'm talking to u, what your's name, do u live around here? This time I didn't realize it was a bit louder as people seating at the back, side & front just turned to us & start looking at me. Then she replyed with a fran face saying, any problem? can i help u? & people around was just looking at my mouth, i was like short of words. But as a sharp guy i just buned them, hard up and started talking to her and ask for her number but she just gave a deft ear, i tried talk to her, convience her, make her see reason why i need to get her number. Why i was even doing all this was that i aready ve started it, so just want to make sure i finish it to avoid fuc.ked up. but the impretion she was given me was not encourraging. i was really embarrassed. Later After some time she started doing it again. This time i just stand up dress my chair away off her and sat at a convenient place although she keep staring but not able to touch me anymore. My question is to Ladys in the house what is wrong with her?

Lol
bros, odi qwa risky oo!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by maclatunji: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
OP is a comedian. I laugh in Chinese.
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by horny4u(f): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2012
freecocoa: ^Search your heart and answer this question truthfully.

Between the both of you,who is really the silly one?

Take time to answer,don't rush it,you even have the options of asking the audience or a friend.

You are tooooo wicked .... grin grin grin grin grin

OP in your shoes I will jejely ask a friend.
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2012
@ poster ur post is too funny,it sounds more like a joke,i cudnt help not laughing.anyway as a lady me thinks she was passing a non verbal communication to u and she expected u to kip ur agro to urself and look 4 her to strike up a conversation with her instead u were toasting her right in church were everyones attention sitin around u two will be focused on u two and so d lady had to put up a front to giv people arnd there shes not a wayward and loose girl.next time u too should have been patient till church service was over.wot were u even thinkin,dat d gal will giv u a positive reply were everyone was around.lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by ATMC(f): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2012
@op do u know d meaning of flirt? Some peep r naturally born flirt with no strings attached.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2012
horny4u:

You are tooooo wicked .... grin grin grin grin grin

OP in your shoes I will jejely ask a friend.
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Honeycity(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2012
@ OP
ITS A SHAME YOU STUPIDLY FELL FOR HER ART OF SEDUCTION, WONDERS WHAT HAPPENED TO SELF CONTROL THESE DAYS
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday? by Joel3(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Serial Wife? / Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) / Photos....My Soulmate Left Me For My Best Friend And Now They Live Opposite Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.