Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride (4744 Views)

APC Sweeps Zamfara LG Council Polls / You’ve No Power To Sack Elected LG Officials, S’court Tells Govs / Why I Built N130m Gov’s Lodge - Zamfara Lg Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by icez: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
Written by Muhammad Sabiu, Gusau
Sunday, 08 July 2012

ZAMFARA State Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Alhaji Mohammed Muntaqa Rini, has warned that local government officials who were in the habit of giving free rides to women would be sanctioned.

He dropped the hint during the swearing-in ceremony of vice chairman and councilors of Bakura Local Government, held at the Local government secretariat on Friday afternoon.

Rini affirmed that public office should not be taken for granted, calling on the newly-inaugurated officials to have the fear of God while running the affairs of their councils.

He reminded the new leaders that the Sharia legal system was still in force in the state and for this reason they should be cautioned on the way they conduct themselves both within and outside the local government secretariat.

According to him, government would not condone the attitude of some government officials who were in the habit of giving free rides to women of easy virtue, saying, “any local government official who is caught on the act will not be spared.”

Speaking on the occasion, the executive chairman of Bakura Local Government, Alhaji Bello Dankande Gamji, urged the new local government officials to be effective in their duties.

http://tribune.com.ng/sun/news/7846-zamfara-lg-officials-cautioned-on-giving-women-free-ride
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by icez: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
This is serious. wink
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Odunnu: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
All women or those of easy virtue?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by icez: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
How would you differentiate between 'WOMEN' and 'WOMEN OF EASY VIRTUE'. cool
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Odunnu: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
Thats what I want you to explain!
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
icez: How would you differentiate between 'WOMEN' and 'WOMEN OF EASY VIRTUE'. cool

they are all d same thing

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by deandavid(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
give a free ride... and you get ur right arm chopped off. Kipish... Funny priks
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Jabioro: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
Including there wives,maids,aunty and there female staffs,Olori buruku! E no get wetin wan take advised dem.puuuh!
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by vitality33: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
Odunnu: All women or those of easy virtue?
Dts al he could say. Mtweeeee
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by wadoski: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
Then they shud ask the women to pay for the ride.
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Biggyd2: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
Free yourself of this problem, man. Just build a camp and move all the women in the state (except non-indigens of course) into same, then lock them up there. Simple! Dont forget to get armed men to guard your camp so you will ensure that you are watching them 24/7. RUBBBIISSHHH!!! We are in a problem today partly because of the religious extremism of a sect and this one is busy still threatening fire and brimstone. Please wake up we are not in the 16th century!
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Sike(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
LoL
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by icez: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
crusifis:

they are all d same thing

Really? wink
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by ebamma(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
sharia my foot
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Johndoe100(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Now you understand. Women = sin. Avoid them. It is the Islamic way.

Biggyd2: Free yourself of this problem, man. Just build a camp and move all the women in the state (except non-indigens of course) into same, then lock them up there. Simple! Dont forget to get armed men to guard your camp so you will ensure that you are watching them 24/7. RUBBBIISSHHH!!! We are in a problem today partly because of the religious extremism of a sect and this one is busy still threatening fire and brimstone. Please wake up we are not in the 16th century!
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Funny! cheesycheesycheesy
My only grouse is that I share the same country with these stone-age morons cry

1 Like

Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by meeka4: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
Biggyd2: ...Please wake up we are not in the 16th century!

YOU SAY THAT LIKE THIS CENTURY IS ANY BETTER
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by icez: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
Are they going to install CCTVs or how do they track down culprits? cool
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
that sonofabitch was born and brea$t-fed by a woman. bunch of deluded filthy savages that we share this country with. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ok. They are allowed to give free ride to men only? How does Sharia affect helping a fellow human being? Fuckards!
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Biggyd2: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
meeka4:

YOU SAY THAT LIKE THIS CENTURY IS ANY BETTER

Speaking figuratively here, thanks. I wouldn't want to be trapped in the 16th cent though when others are in this century . Thanks for your comment, though.
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by oladayo042: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
This is exactly what the donors in Afghanistan are canvassing against.
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by ektbear: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
It isn't a free ride.

The local government chairman is exchanging one ride for another wink

1 Like

Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: It isn't a free ride.

The local government chairman is exchanging one ride for another wink

aww your first sexual joke on NL and it was dry lol.

How about the men? Are they included in "caution"? Sexism hmm
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by ektbear: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
lol

it was too obvious i guess.

And this isn't even my first sexual joke in the politics section, let alone nairaland
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by fatahtalks(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
careytommy: Funny! cheesycheesycheesy
reply......it is on fools like u who dnt even knw ur religion not to talk abt other religion. Stone age indeed, d so called civilised world hv d highest number of rape, alcholist,gamblers, treating women like piece of shit. Go and read ur bible u will knw dat d so called stone age is d best way of living.... D world lacks modesty, if islam and christainity is well practised u will definitely see sometin wrong in giving prostitutes a lift.
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by fatahtalks(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
careytommy: Funny! cheesycheesycheesy
reply......it is a fools like u who dnt even knw ur religion not to talk of other religion. Stone age indeed, d so called civilised world hv d highest number of rape, alcholist,gamblers, treating women like piece of sheet. Go and read ur bible u will knw dat d so called stone age is d best way of living.... D world lacks modesty, if islam and christainity is well practised u will definitely see dat it is wrong in giving prostitutes a lift.
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by icez: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
How do you know who is who?
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
fatahtalks: reply......it is a fools like u who dnt even knw ur religion not to talk of other religion. Stone age indeed, d so called civilised world hv d highest number of rape, alcholist,gamblers, treating women like piece of sheet. Go and read ur bible u will knw dat d so called stone age is d best way of living.... D world lacks modesty, if islam and christainity is well practised u will definitely see dat it is wrong in giving prostitutes a lift.
Trust me, u don't want my drones to go ballistic on u. U beta crawl back to whichever cave u slithered out from angry
Cow-phockar, coming here 2 tell about d bible and christianity? angry
So every woman is a 'woman of easy virtue'?
I'd!ota, u beta read up on how JESUS related with Mary-Magdalene and the other one that was to be stoned.
Did u just say Stone-age is d best way of living? cheesy
No wonder ur brain can't fathom being civilised.
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by bonetalk(m): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2012
And thesame Aboki(the commisioner) will come to Ogun-state to kill people over ashawo. Pretender!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by icez: 2:04am On Jul 10, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride by Lisa1: 3:22am On Jul 10, 2012
Thumbs UP

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea Kim Jong Un Execute Its Top Army General (photo) / Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? / Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.