Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (45046 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by OneNaira6: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2012
What goes around would surely come back around that is the beauty of Karma. We gotta thank the Indians for solving this nice mystery of life.

MB, good morning to you. One Nigeria to you, join hands lets sing kumbaya and enjoy our "one nigeria"

In as much I would love to laugh, the humanity in me is forcing me to hold back, so R.I.P to the dead and empathy for the tragedy unfolding in MB.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2012
jamil!:
only when the likes of dangote and co move their investment down north I can see the possibility and ability of the north to catch up with south economically.
must they catch up?so southerners are not allowed to move forward again because the north is backward?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by prettyG: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2012
GEJ gives another ineffectual order to incapable people, "find the killers of Senator Dantong".
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2012
joskid:

That is funny logic...that was not the reason Middle Belters fought. Fewer Beroms were even in the Army then...my dad was still in school then. HE did not leave school to go fight because "James Pam" was killed. I think the real reason was that the Middle Belt was DENIED their autonomy to operate as a unique region distinct from the North early on by both the British and the core Northerners. Simply put, being lumped together and deceived by "regionalism" in the form it existed then was more of the reason why Northern minorities were co-opted then. Not because of James Pam. If the same Middle Belt minorities were somehow designated to exist under the Eastern region then, it would be highly likely that they would have fought for the same Biafra too. I am just stating the fact that the forces of regionalism were the greater motivations then than just individuals. It was a blessing in disguise when states were created to break the powers of the region....which also hurt the absolute powers the Hausa Fulanis also had. Perhaps, this is what they are now fighting for....they used to be more powerful but are now weakening in their ability to force-direct minorities at will. I EXPECT GEJ IF HE IS SMART TO FURTHER WEAKEN THE CENTRE AND GIVE MORE AUTONOMY TO THE STATES ESPECIALLY WITH REGARDS TO STATE POLICE. Some madness can be stopped this way!
state police will put an end to this fulani/middle belt crises and end this master/servant relationship between fulani and MBelters which the fulanis are trying to preserve.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by abdulkayus(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2012
I dont lyk d way d ibos always lyk to play d victim of biafra war whereby dey were d genesis of d problem dat lead to biafra war, y kill balewa, ahmadu bello, akintola, okotie oboh and leave nnamdi azikwe, d day d ibos start asin abt dis, dat is d day will knw dey are d causes of their misfortune and ironsi didnt prosecute dos dat are culpable cos he was part and parcel of d coup. The ibos soilders organise d first ever coup thereby disruptin smooth transition of nigeria.
@ d topic; may God save us frm d evil ones among us, GEJ need to sit up and act lyk a president.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by bappahman: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2012
Kamar is a bitch...wen birom ppl were killing hausas in shandam,kuru nd jos town ppl on NL supported dem cos it was hausas been killed..NL said hausas were leeches nd parasites to biroms...bt after the biroms finished or suspended the hausa fight with success nd all they turned to a new enemy...the Fulanis..the new enemy was also attacked killed nd battles stolen and killed...unfortunate for biroms they touched an enemy that is wild,unforgiving and relatively organized...so here we are ...a tribe been killed in it own territory...here we are in NL abusing fulanis cos they don't hav brothers that come online to tell us wat lead them to do wat they did..no newspapers to carry the wrong doings done to them...the so-called civilized ppl NL should pls try and investigate the origiñs of the crises and come up with the truth
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Everest9(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2012
NawO
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by ojeoguc: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2012
Gud morining gowon .gud morining Ibb .gud morining obj .this is the meaning of ur one Nigerian the worst is yet to come watch and see.take a gud look of all the Arab nations and tribes in the whole world and tell me what ur observation is .foools.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by nagoma(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2012
bappahman: Kamar is a bitch...wen birom ppl were killing hausas in shandam,kuru nd jos town ppl on NL supported dem cos it was hausas been killed..NL said hausas were leeches nd parasites to biroms...bt after the biroms finished or suspended the hausa fight with success nd all they turned to a new enemy...the Fulanis..the new enemy was also attacked killed nd battles stolen and killed...unfortunate for biroms they touched an enemy that is wild,unforgiving and relatively organized...so here we are ...a tribe been killed in it own territory...here we are in NL abusing fulanis cos they don't hav brothers that come online to tell us wat lead them to do wat they did..no newspapers to carry the wrong doings done to them...the so-called civilized ppl NL should pls try and investigate the origiñs of the crises and come up with the truth

Factual! Thank you.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by inquisitiv: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2012
I'm IGBO, I rarely comment on nairaland despite joing in 2008 cos I don't believe in talking. But having gone thru dis thread, I feel d need to comment and mayb I will now form d habit of commenting. First of all, I'm igbo, full blooded nwa ala, and I have a message to my igbo brodas, dos of us born in d 80's. Its time we critically analyse things oursleves and not become sentimental. D coup of Nzegwo et al was a license to d pogrom dat ensured. My grandfada, fada, and my fada's three brodas ( my uncles) fought during d war and my grndfada ws a col in d biafran army, thank God dey all came back alive though one had a bullet in his thigh for 16 yrs. But my kweshion is dis, y did Nzeogwu kill north, western politicians and sudden all eastern politician travelld. For me dats crap. If u were on d oda side wud u bliv dat shit! Imagine if one major does dat & u have all eastern politicians killed now and miraculous d northern guys all went abroad wat will our reaction be. D basis for our calamity ws laid by dat selective coup! Granted der has bn killings in 1953 and 57 of ibos in d north but why not fight it in dat context, y give official and government sanctioned reasons for further & more sosphiscted killns. Listen my brodas, we were wrong in our orchestrating dat first loopsided coup. We shd hv fought d northern blood thirst ppl street by street, man to man and shdnt hv taken d fight to d government officials. Nzeogwu et al said d politicials were corrupt, mind u micheal okpara and oda igbo politicians were also very corrupt. Ve u taken time to read of d palm oil scandal, its jst like saying d crude oil scandal of 2day. I don't believe in emotions and sentiments, bullshit is bullshit. B4 dis my yarn gets too long d jos ppl shd get their asses up and defend their land! I will talk more and more in dis thread...si
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Cusubaba(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2012
namfav: i agree, drug dealing, human trafficking, 419 contributes to the nigeria name positively

inferiority complex, wakeup men we are in 2012 . Every tribes in dis world have good and bad people. Ugly animal plz google.This year in USA , a yoruba woman broke book of record being set by another yoruba man b4 as the most highest drug trafficker in the world. Coward ugly hypocrisy Yoruba sorry yorubas. I better live with lions, 419s and drug traffickers than to live with hypocrisy yorubas

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Boyoorisha: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2012
onatisi:

GEJ again?what has he got to do with this?nigerians very soon every accident on the road in naija we will blaming GEJ .na wah oooo
What the hell are you saying, who is the chief security officer?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by noiseless: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2012
A massive AMEN to your prayers my dear!
caye: Lord, give us men who will lead us to fight against the power of islam. Give us a heart that knows no fear. Move us by your Spirit to repel these infidels. Shine your light, help us overcome this hour of darkness. Amen.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by rawagee: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2012
I call on all stakeholders in the crises rocking our region to sincerely look within and see who are suffering from it. Most NLanders are not from that region, know nothing about the region but read newspapers that are anti north. They fan our emotions and then go to sleep while we bear the pains. What have the Beroms benefitted from this crisis so far? What have the Fulanis benefitted either? If after killing about 800K people, Tutsi and Hutu are still together in Rwanda, where do you think Fulanis or Beroms will leave to? Allah sarkin iko, yi mana maganin mastalan nan, Amin.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by noiseless: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2012
ANY HELP TO STOP THE MONSTEROUS BOKO INFIDELS WILL DO MY DEAR.
SmoothCrim: Nigeria need's peace NOW! How can a country in such a state call itself a regional power? The country cannot even get control over the whole state!!! South African leadership is needed to solve this issue. South Africa needs to intervene NOW NOW NOW!!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2012
“The new nation called Nigeria
should be an estate of our
great grandfather Uthman Dan
Fodio. We must ruthlessly
prevent a change of power.
We use the minorities in the
North as willing tools and the
South as a conquered territory
and never allow them to rule
over us and never allow them
to have control over their
future” ....by Ahmadu
Bello Sarduana of
Sokoto Parrot Newspaper,
12th October 1960. Recalled by
Nigerian Tribune Newspaper,
13th November 2002
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2012
Boyoorisha:
What the hell are you saying, who is the chief security officer?
ME AND YOU
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2012
noiseless: ANY HELP TO STOP THE MONSTEROUS BOKO INFIDELS WILL DO MY DEAR.
noiseless maybe u should know smoothcrim is a ghanian and only mocking us and making jest of innocent nigerian blood being shed daily
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by rawagee: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2012
noiseless: A massive AMEN to your prayers my dear!
Is it the religion or the Fulani that is your problem? To fight Islam, do to Islam like the Jews did to Christianity: Destroy the original Arabic Qur'an,(Aramaic Bible non-existant) Revise the English version severally (Many versions of the Bible 2day), Stop them from 5 times Salat (Theory of Christianity different from Christians" practices),Change their modes of worship (From meditation to Hi Life singing and dancing) Give them freedom (Women to dress naked, women marry women and men marry men)Drink Alcohol (with control. If you remove all spirituality in their ways of life, you have fought Islam. I hope this tip works for you.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by sholatech(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2012
nagoma:
Fallacies! Fulanis attacked Beroms first and then they retaliated. Same way they will soon retaliate thi So its Beroms that is making fulanis to attack nasarawa and destroy the Give there, and also attack walk in oyo state and satanic in lying state and several villages in Taraba state?.
Factual! Thank you.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by noiseless: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2012
ALHJ_HAREM/JASON123, the infidel boko supporter, just like your other ids this is the only thing you are willing to post on a day of mourning as today, BIG SHAME ON YOU AND JIHAD AGENDA.
jason123: What most people don't realise is that the problem in Nigeria then and today surpasses the silly Nigeria-Biafra fracas. Nigeria did not start in 1967 for crying out loud. You blame Gowon, why not appropriate some blame to the man who forced us to be a Nation while ditching his Southern counterparts? Why do you like playing victims when actually, it was of your own doing

Please, spare us the drama and lets tackle the issue jare! Even if its for Nigeria to split to North and South, so be it but as things stand now Niaja is not splitting anytime soon! Too many people are benefiting from the system!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by noiseless: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2012
What is promising about killings of none muslims by your MBORORO HAUSA/FULANI MASTERS? SHAME ON YOU ALHJI JASON123_HAREM!
jason123: These internet biafrans have hijacked another promising thread . . . oh well! sad sad sad
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by macpreneur: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2012
Corps members, better be late than NEVER!

A friend once told me this story about a man that got to the airport at 1:48pm for a 2:00pm flight. He almost missed the flight due to protocol so he created a brief BIG scene. On boarding, they were told to get off the plane after about 8 minutes without taking off and asked to wait for 4.00pm flight. The man bought popcorn and started eating and having fun with his news paper while other business men wait ranting, shouting and bursting about their schedule and the delay.

Suddenly, one of the men recognized this calm man eating popcorn had created a BIG scene a few minutes before he boarded the plane and approached him and asked him why he is not joining the others to clamour for better service by the air transport company. The man replied him and said "It is better that I am here, on ground, wishing I was up there than being up there and wishing I was on the ground".

The statement is tricky but medidate over it.

Corpers, take heed. We all value the grace of God, but if you are posted to Jos, don't mock the GRACE, go back home and wait to be reposted else where. Ignore what people say about the choices they have made; they know why ... DON't follow people's choice, follow yours.

I have friends in Jos, I do pray for them and I am praying for you right now ... for God to grant you quick understanding. GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by rudee007(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2012
onatisi:

GEJ again?what has he got to do with this?nigerians very soon every accident on the road in naija we will blaming GEJ .na wah oooo

Yes we have to blame him, if our security agency we up to the task, bloodbath wouldn't be the order of the day.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by bashydemy(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2012
caye: Lord, give us men who will lead us to fight against the power of islam. Give us a heart that knows no fear. Move us by your Spirit to repel these infidels. Shine your light, help us overcome this hour of darkness. Amen.
You most be very stupid for bringing this crisis to religion, What concern Islam with Berom/Fulani crisis? are you that daft? May God punish your generation for putting the blame on Islam Eeeediot
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by macpreneur: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2012
Guys, I don't know what I will say about most of you on nairaland (thick heads, bad news, white elephants, empty barrels, ...) I don't know. A forum like this is supposed to be where we should unite our ideas and brainstorm, cook possible solutions, give recommendation ... rather, you stand to escalate situations and show most of your self-centeredness and stints of inhumanity because we are all faceless.

Whats the use? we spend so much time reading what we say only to get farther from the solution by the day. We are genius in raining abuse and destructively creative when we condem and criticize ... what a life are we living?

We are a people and we will continue to be a people ... but if we don't start to reshape our mentality, the next three generations will take our footsteps and do far worse. If you must know, even if we divide as a nation, with time we will be fighting ourselves and start to clamour for more division ... Have you forgotten the creation of states? the clamour for new local governments areas? or is it the creation of more political parties?

Has it ever occured to you why our fathers are still ruling Nigeria? Despite they have grown very archaic, old, obsessed and lost? This is because we are taking after their footsteps, thinking what they wanted us to think and acting how they want us to act ... its high time we grow and take control.

We are creative ... we are talented ... we are highly technologically inclined ... we are plenty in number ... we are strong ... and we are VERY VERY smart ...

Guys, I wish someone can read my mind ... we are just quarelling over nothing and wasting our lives when we argue intelligently ... we need to re-focus our energies ... re-shape our faculty ... and improve our moral judgement ...

I wish you ALL, the best!

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2012
macpreneur: Corps members, better be late than NEVER!

A friend once told me this story about a man that got to the airport at 1:48pm for a 2:00pm flight. He almost missed the flight due to protocol so he created a brief BIG scene. On boarding, they were told to get off the plane after about 8 minutes without taking off and asked to wait for 4.00pm flight. The man bought popcorn and started eating and having fun with his news paper while other business men wait ranting, shouting and bursting about their schedule and the delay.

Suddenly, one of the men recognized this calm man eating popcorn had created a BIG scene a few minutes before he boarded the plane and approached him and asked him why he is not joining the others to clamour for better service by the air transport company. The man replied him and said "It is better that I am here, on ground, wishing I was up there than being up there and wishing I was on the ground".

The statement is tricky but medidate over it.

Corpers, take heed. We all value the grace of God, but if you are posted to Jos, don't mock the GRACE, go back home and wait to be reposted else where. Ignore what people say about the choices they have made; they know why ... DON't follow people's choice, follow yours.

I have friends in Jos, I do pray for them and I am praying for you right now ... for God to grant you quick understanding. GOD bless you.

certainly the most sensible and reasonable contribution i have read here so far .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by noiseless: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2012
If you like operate from one fake ids to another picking and selecting few deluded igbo comments here while pretendind you are too blind to see comments from the likes of NAMFAV,BAPPAMAN,ARUNFULANI & CO, the truth remains that you are the ones who will sneak into your mosques on fridays to discus further attacks on none muslims, while on nairaland you come looking for any comment with the word BIAFRA in it, and when there is none you create some with your fake ids and jump in to respond your very own stup!d comment. NONSENSE! ARE GUYS NOT THE ONES CLONING EXISTING IDs JUST FOR DECEPTION?
lagcity: i'm very happy ibos are showing their true feelings. u see why it is safer to be friends with the devil than to befriend an ibo? pathetic ibo losers are still bitter about the war they brought on themselves. that's why they always rejoice over other ppl's death. the only tribe in the country that gets hardons when ppl die. get over it, u ppl lost the war. pathetic ibos. Fellow Nigerians, pls read well and know your enemy.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by 1025: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2012
God!!! I know him very well! A nice man to d bones....his son is an acquaintance ov mine too...this is insurgency at its peak...R.I.P

@mbuko91,
believe or not, that man will never rest in peace and non of these criminals(rulers) will rest in peace. jonathan wants the killers to be arrested. that is a shame. many igbos have been killed in the north and jonathan did not ask the police to arrest their killers. even if jonathan is killed today, we will not arrest any killer. let the killings continue as long as the senators, the govs and even the president will be killed along the line.
boko haram and every other killing agents shld continue. if u like, know the wife or the mother. let him die. let mark david die. all of them that have over-looked the killing of igbos in the north, let them die like them.
thousands are been killed and joanthan keep telling us to pray and accept boko haram as a problem we have to live with. today he is calling for the killers to be arrested, for what? what is their crime? killing a senator? that is not anything special because he is just one person.
the only solution to these killings will be the killing of these public enemies.
God i thank u today for answered prayers. may these killers turn their attentions to our so-called rulers that they will also feel what we are feeling. may the next time we hear this news, let it be that a senator is killed alongside his family and relatives. let more senior politicians be victims alongside their families.
let the pains of the poor nigerians be multiplied in their lives in 100 folds.
this news have made my day.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by noiseless: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2012
Well anyone one that mocks anyone in distress should not celebrate just yet until he/she is sure his/her land will remain safe forever cos you just can't tell whats around the curnner.
onatisi:
noiseless maybe u should know smoothcrim is a ghanian and only mocking us and making jest of innocent nigerian blood being shed daily
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by namfav(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2012
something important for you, is it not the pro biafrans coming here saying that the people of the middle belt deserve these attacks because they did not side with you guys in the civil war? are you actually aggrieved by the violence in the middle belt or do you feel warmth inside because it makes you feel vindicated, according to you ibos ojukwu saw this violence,
what we see today was engineered by ibo men in suits and military attire

noiseless: If you like operate from one fake ids to another picking and selecting few deluded igbo comments here while pretendind you are too blind to see comments from the likes of NAMFAV,BAPPAMAN,ARUNFULANI & CO, the truth remains that you are the ones who will sneak into your mosques on fridays to discus further attacks on none muslims, while on nairaland you come looking for any comment with the word BIAFRA in it, and when there is none you create some with your fake ids and jump in to respond your very own stup!d comment. NONSENSE! ARE GUYS NOT THE ONES CLONING EXISTING IDs JUST FOR DECEPTION?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by brownlord: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2012
1025:

@mbuko91,
believe or not, that man will never rest in peace and non of these criminals(rulers) will rest in peace. jonathan wants the killers to be arrested. that is a shame. many igbos have been killed in the north and jonathan did not ask the police to arrest their killers. FOOLISH even if jonathan is killed today, we will not arrest any killer KEEP DREAMING. let the killings continue as long as the senators, the govs and even the president will be killed along the line.
boko haram and every other killing agents shld continue. if u like, know the wife or the mother. let him die. let mark david die. all of them that have over-looked the killing of igbos in the north, let them die like them. YOU ARE FOOLISH
thousands are been killed and joanthan keep telling us to pray and accept boko haram as a problem we have to live with. today he is calling for the killers to be arrested, for what? what is their crime? killing a senator? that is not anything special because he is just one person.
the only solution to these killings will be the killing of these public enemies.
God i thank u today for answered prayers FOOLISH. may these killers turn their attentions to our so-called rulers that they will also feel what we are feeling. may the next time we hear this news, let it be that a senator is killed alongside his family and relatives. let more senior politicians be victims alongside their families.
let the pains of the poor nigerians be multiplied in their lives in 100 folds.
this news have made my day
SECONDED

Finally, in as much as you make a little sense, but you are ALMOST foolish, i have highlighted your [b]FOOLISHNESS [/b]for you make sure you learn from it and let it reflect when next you in a public place, so is it only igbos that are residing in the north? My advise to you, use the sense wen God give you, and stop using your goat brain in times like this when Nigeria is mourning the death of innocent people

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. / High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.