Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (45077 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Pataki: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
PDP senator killed? undecided

Goodluck to them all.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by tunapawizzy: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
For heaven sake....what is plateau turning into. I just hope the youth corpers are safe o...awon omo olomo
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Degis(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
Killings, Killings and more Killings!. These are pointers to the fact that Nigeria is on tenterhooks and needs to purge itself from the imminent danger to internal destruction as it stares us in the face. Let all men and women of goodwill arise and lash out against this injustice and acts of brigandage.

To the Berom, the time is now to adequately defend yourself for the fire burns within thy courts. Setup vigilantes, arm yourselves, investigate the sources of your sorrows and look for evidences to prosecute the sponsors of this agression. Internationalise your struggles and take it to UNHCR and ICC for your case to be heard. Take heart my brethren, this struggle is not a dash but a marathon.

Organize financially, use your intellectuals, use your people in authority and finally, prepare for full scale war and prosecute intellectual warfare.

You shall succeed!.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
so sad!
the house of assembly man(gyang fulani) had complained to the authorities (after friday's killings at barkin ladi) that more attacks were planned!
nothing was done about it! now he,the house of rep man and senator have been killed by the same fulani who killed the 37 people on friday(& whose burial the trio went for)
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by hakwise(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
All I want to say is plateau is very safe....and †ђξ president is onn top of patience...soory onn top of †ђξ situation grin

6 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by ismhab(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
JUNE 2013 IS AROUND THE CORNER, AS PROMISED BY JONAFISH.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by rolex247(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
ferdiii:

word!
they thought its over but its just beginning.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by pcicero(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
When we choose to blissfully ignore the seeds of ethnic violence in Nigeria, we must accept to eat fully-grown weeds of ethnic-genocide.
Are we still sitting on the fence with our usual wait and see attitude and see you at camp on friday?.. well there you have it, the rewards of our long-running laziness and lack of will to stand up and do what needs to be done
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by namfav(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
gyang datong is part of the reason why plateau hasn't had the peace, he is just a victim of his own faulty policies and neglect, i hope this is a warning to the person who takes over
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Ramcie(f): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
hakwise: All I want to say is plateau is very safe....and †ђξ president is onn top of patience...soory onn top of †ђξ situation grin
guy u are wicked. May their souls RIP. GEJ, this is the time to act. The truth is, no one is safe in Nigeria not even Mr Presido.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jennyb2: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
this is a good development. cos dis is gradually coming into d corridors of our so called currupt leaders. dis way dey may wake up and get serious. RIP. Senator gyang.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Malawian(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
I dont think gowon is enjoying his long life anymore! We should no longer waste our time on a coward who ran away from a coup that ousted him. I can tell you this, i dont know about the average birom tribeman, but if gowon had the opportunity to go back in time, he would do even worse than he did.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jmaine: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
namfav: gyang datong is part of the reason why plateau hasn't had the peace, he is just a victim of his own faulty policies and neglect, i hope this is a warning to the person who takes over

Congrats for another silly post in a futile attempt to deflect attention, from your murderous brothers angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
one nigeria kwo? cheesy
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
wow!!! Every crime is possible everywhere in the world. The only difference being that criminals get away with their's in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
Degis:

You are simply a F00Lish son of a Bastard Father

Are u cr.azy? Was he ur father?? How many innocent nigerians has been shot dead or blown to pieces in this country? Why should we treat politicians like they have a super life. I pray u get shot this week too amen. I.di.otic fellow

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by maclatunji: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
Can you now understand why the House of Representatives have summoned GEJ on Boko Haram and insecurity? It is not about whether or not you like GEJ, it is about him doing his job or getting out if he can't or won't. Very sad that people are now being killed like chickens all over the country.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Eziachi: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
onatisi:

GEJ again?what has he got to do with this?nigerians very soon every accident on the road in naija we will blaming GEJ .na wah oooo
Because GEJ is not you or me, that is why he is called the commander in chief of all Nigerian armed forces and that has something to do with security of the dead fella.
The Barclays Bank chief resigned last week over what the various staff of the bank did and you think he was their by himself holding light for them as they do it?
Some of you still haven't really grasp the full concept of real democracy and how aspired to be leaders should be treated, what is expected of them. taking responsibility over an issue doesn't often mean direct involvement over such an issue.

If Nigeria has a true democracy, most of this clowns clowning about and calling themselves leaders will ran miles from leadership because it take a lot to be a true leader, lots of sacrifices, unlike Nigerian ones.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by chucky234(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
They said the man is a nice man,for that I say may his soul rest in perfect peace.

I wish all those polithiefians can be killed one after another with no exception then there will be sanity in this country of ours,so what are we waiting for!!!

Let the killing begins

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by oliidell(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
Was tempted to say serves dem right...but a human life is a human life. May his soul R.I.P

But in truth, there is not a single public office holder/politician in dis dispensation that means well for Nigeria.

Godiswatching
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by senben(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
Rather unfortunate the responses to this tread a "Yoruba saying" warned that "a newly married 2nd wife should not be too comfortable with her husband becos the cain that was used to beat and send out the 1st wife is still kept hidden by de husband" the Fulannis have remain a problem almost everywhere they are settled however what makes U think U cannot be a victim to them...the way Nigeria is going in terms of violence does not exempt any tribe,religion or religion....All we can do it to join hands to fite dis increasing weave that is not giving our children any hope in anyway...God Save Nija...
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jmaine: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
There shall be serious reprisal blood letting in Plateau
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by alaoeri: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
No wonder GEJ doesn't want to visit troubled state.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by brownlord: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
NATIONAL ANTHEM Its me rtr Badluck Jonafoolish your President, I condemn the killings of the Senator and all the killings in Plateau state for 2 days now, i assure Nigerians to remain calm that we are on top of the situation...........Nonsense if they kill senators and all the executive who cares, is that not the revolution we have been clamoring for, Kill all of them ( Government officials ) and leave the ordinary harmless Nigerians alone
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Parnassuss(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
chima12: The fulani are no longer content with killing helpless berom villagers,now they are killing senator,house member,plateau elites.events like this happened in the sixties but plateau people were not the victims,rather they partook in the killings,forty years on plateau people are being killed in their land.this is law of karma at work.plateau people,enjoy your one nigeria.

Kai yÓu person! Where did u see that he was shot by the fulani? Or did u miss the part where a guy called Fulani was shot!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by TBD(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
GEJ tackle insecurity before it consume all of us, As you can see even so call big men/politian are not left out is not longer a business of killing poor man before they finish sanators/governors. May God safe us from wicked people hand.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by demoore1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
Let there be a commitee set up by FG to investigate the killing of nigerian law maker. Hopefull there will be no bribery schandal on this one
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by namfav(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
when you're cooking and you burn yourself, whose responsibility is it?

jmaine:

Congrats for another silly post in a futile attempt to deflect attention, from your murderous brothers angry
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Degis(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
kayusfit:

Are u cr.azy? Was he ur father?? How many innocent nigerians has been shot dead or blown to pieces in this country? Why should we treat politicians like they have a super life. I pray u get shot this week too amen. I.di.otic fellow

I am un-killable!. I know my departure date from this planet, which is in the next 60 years. You are a demented soul. What did the man and his family do to you?. Your end is today. Be prepared to meet your creator!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" / Tinubu wins Borno with 252,282 votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.