Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (45047 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by boyendowed(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
alaoeri: No wonder GEJ doesn't want to visit troubled state.

He doesn't want to visit but they sent youth corpers there
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by pcicero(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
namfav: gyang datong is part of the reason why plateau hasn't had the peace, he is just a victim of his own faulty policies and neglect, i hope this is a warning to the person who takes over

And now peace will reign on the plateau now that you have killed him?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by namfav(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
you are blaming the wrong person,
but how do you think datong did not fail the plateau?

pcicero:

And now peace will reign on the plateau now that [b]you [/b]have killed him?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Pasblack(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
I think it's a gud thing that some of these senators die like this. At least they will take national security seriously...
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by philip0906(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
Eziachi:
Because GEJ is not you or me, that is why he is called the commander in chief of all Nigerian armed forces and that has something to do with security of the dead fella.
The Barclays Bank chief resigned last week over what the various staff of the bank did and you think he was their by himself holding light for them as they do it?
Some of you still haven't really grasp the full concept of real democracy and how aspired to be leaders should be treated, what is expected of them. taking responsibility over an issue doesn't often mean direct involvement over such an issue.

If Nigeria has a true democracy, most of this clowns clowning about and calling themselves leaders will ran miles from leadership because it take a lot to be a true leader, lots of sacrifices, unlike Nigerian ones.
God bless u. . .kindly drill this in2 d heads of all these lunatics called sycophants.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by brownlord: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
[quote author=onatisi]

GEJ again?what has he got to do with this?nigerians very soon every accident on the road in naija we will blaming GEJ .na wah oooo[/quote

Just shut up before i give you slap, what nonsense are you vomiting out of your vocal cavity, So has GEJ been deaf or blind with the security challenges in this nation for almost 4 months now or you are the one that is been foolish here?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by tayoccu(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
Its quite unfortunate.
I hope the people in power will wake up from their slumber, and tackle this menace
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by pcicero(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
namfav: you are blaming the wrong person,
but how do you think datong did not fail the plateau?

You seem to know more than you are telling us. Was he ever a governor? In what way and capacity was he executing the 'failed policies'?

Your quest for domination in a place that doesn't belong to you fuelled by the religion that has little or no regard for the sanctity of human lives is responsible. That, Mr Boko Haram, is the truth.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by INFO70: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Radio report has it that he died of heart attack. But he actually ended the burial. Which one be true now? 9Ja and confusion
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by donsax: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Country of shits and deaths. Usless Nigeria!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by hakwise(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ramcie: guy u are wicked. May their souls RIP. GEJ, this is the time to act. The truth is, no one is safe in Nigeria not even Mr Presido.

Sooory but its like av nt said anything wrong ..its only dat I know †ђξ president is oon top of patience..***slap my two cheeks** soory I mean is onn of diezani grin soory oon top of †ђξ situation...its like that presidency post is a kingship position baa?? Won't he just get †ђξ bleep outa there ...mhen!!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by brownlord: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
Devil abeg set better fire wait for am, no let even prostitute near am not to talk of 72 VIRGINS, God punish you useless leaders that thinks making Nigeria a better place is only for the benefit of the ordinary Nigerians, abeg killers look for e entire family and wipe them, then target the other senators, we are here to celebrate their death until BAD LEADERS leave Nigeria, am happy with such news, not bombing or killing of innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
hmmmm. it is starting ooo
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by InfoDemo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
I remember when I used to dream of going to Jos, to see the supposed beautiful city in Nigeria that snowed... cheesy
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by emmke(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
chima12: The fulani are no longer content with killing helpless berom villagers,now they are killing senator,house member,plateau elites.events like this happened in the sixties but plateau people were not the victims,rather they partook in the killings,forty years on plateau people are being killed in their land.this is law of karma at work.plateau people,enjoy your one nigeria.
back in the 60s your igbo officers actually killed a berom officer during the 1st coup did u actually expect the plateau people to still join forces with igbos and fight the FG?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by hardeyincah(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
greateros:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/senator-murdered-plateau

Gyan Fulani is also confirmed DEAD... May their soul rest Peace...
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jmaine: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
namfav: when you're cooking and you burn yourself, whose responsibility is it?

Mind informing us what he was cooking and why the fire which happens to be your murderous brothers burnt him . . .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
to kill a serving senator be it by foreign or domestic enemy is an act of war!
its time we stop saying its the north let them kill themselves. lets not forget words of pastor Martin Niemöller:

"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me."

We keep keeping quiet and soon they come to our safe havens!

Its no longer a GEJ thing anymore. . .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Kelvin172(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
May his soul rest in peace if he is dead or may God grant him quick recovery if he is still alive.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
namfav: gyang datong is part of the reason why plateau hasn't had the peace, he is just a victim of his own faulty policies and neglect, i hope this is a warning to the person who takes over

And who are you? You are an idiot for saying that! A warning indeed....warning my foot! Somebody represents the wishes of his people and is killed. Then it will be the greatest pleasure to for anyone coming to die for the wishes of his people! Go and choke on your idiotic warning!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Eziachi: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
pcicero:

You seem to know more than you are telling us. Was he ever a governor? In what way and capacity was he executing the 'failed policies'?

Your quest for domination in a place that doesn't belong to you fuelled by the religion that has little or no regard for the sanctity of human lives is responsible. That, Mr Boko Haram, is the truth.
\
Why must all homicide crime in Nigeria has to be connected with ethnic strife, religious strife or Boko Haram.
So a business gone wrong can't be a link to murder anymore?
political enemy can't kill anymore?
family/friends don't plan evil anymore?
Even your own wife, child or husband can get you killed for personal gain.
God! hired/contract killers in Nigeria must be the happiest in the world as there is no chance of them been caught as everybody will be looking at Boko Haram.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jos2: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Let d war beging.....
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Emmy9ite(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
if a senator can be killed with tight security,who again is safe..am sure at his funeral,gunmen will come and kill another top chief,so will the cycle continue!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by brownlord: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
greateros: to kill a serving senator be it by foreign or domestic enemy is an act of war!
its time we stop saying its the north let them kill themselves. lets not forget words of pastor Martin Niemöller:

"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me."

We keep keeping quiet and soon they come to our safe havens!

Its no longer a GEJ thing anymore. . .

After they finish wiping all the senators and the legislooters i will speak, for now WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by gurutype1: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
Niralander
Pls stop propagating lies

He was part of those that supply weapons to natives (beroms) where he belongs.
Evidence shows that he was in a war front with soldiers that are in peace keeping meaning he was shot at a battle ground.

Pls try and get the true part of the story before you start propagating lies don’t be like 9ja journalist.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
brownlord: Devil abeg set better fire wait for am, no let even prostitute near am not to talk of 72 VIRGINS, God punish you useless leaders that thinks making Nigeria a better place is only for the benefit of the ordinary Nigerians, abeg killers look for e entire family and wipe them, then target the other senators, we are here to celebrate their death until BAD LEADERS leave Nigeria, am happy with such news, not bombing or killing of innocent Nigerians

my friend, that senator and that honourable are among the most humane serving members. ask any one that knows them in person, they keep their doors open to attend to their peoples needs - hence the reason for them being at the burial of those killed in the previous nite attacks.

its not good to wish people evil.

despite the fact that I DONT SUPPORT GEJ and all his blunders in Aso rock, i still never ever wish him evil nor wish him bad check all my post.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by bodejohn(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nigeria and Nigerians will remain in this state of insecurity and economic hardship until we merge the pro and anti groups that exists at every level.
The job of restoring Nigeria to its lost glory is not what can be achieved if we remain divided and blinded by short time gains and tribalism. It is a known fact that the solution to violence is Justice, a greater percentage of the violence and reprisal attacks that we have witnessed wouldn't have happened if the judiciary is allowed to discipline culprits of crimes as at went due.
That these crimes still occur is a clear indication that our law enforcement agencies are not on top of the situation as they will always want us to belief!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by lordkrato(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
manugbo: WHERE IS GOWON?

WITH ALL THE STRATEGY HE USED TO CAPTURE BIAFARA

WHERE IS HIM? WHERE IS HE HIDDING? IN ABUJA OR WHERE?

FULANI WILL SOON FINISH HIS PEOPLE

What the Hell...guy caution ur keypad oo... WHERE IS HIM? in ur dictionary... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
gurutype1: Niralander

Evidence shows that he was in a war front with soldiers that are in peace keeping meaning he was shot at a battle ground.

Pls try and get the true part of the story before you start propagating lies don’t be like 9ja journalist.

thanks for teling them the truth,ppl have to understand nigeria problem did not start with gej and whethr we like itt or not it will not with gej.the security problem in nigeria is very very complex .there is more to this killings than is been reported.now i am expecting some missles to be fire at me
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by tyson55(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
Photo of Killed Senator, Plateau State Assembly Leader & Injured House Of Reps Member (Sahara Reporters)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jmaine: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
gurutype1: Niralander

What evidence are you talking about . . . .Sadly, your equally peddling your false propaganda . . .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Jerryg1: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
Why always my jtown. Jtown am sorry 4 the pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Sulaiman Adamu Leaked Audio: Buhari Should Die, COVID-19 Should Have Killed Him / High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.