Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! (1906 Views)

Why We Must Stop Praying Or Bowing To Mary / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MrAnony1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Here is the backing of a moderator;

I like how MrAnony shows his wickedness and acceptance of the injustice of my banishment!

LOL! Oh my God you are so funny! You are even getting funnier per response. grin grin grin

I like how you appeal to authority and try to use reverse psychology all in the bid to make me sympathize with you over the loss of a mere username.

Sorry bud, it's not working.
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MacDaddy01: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

LOL! Oh my God you are so funny! You are even getting funnier per response. grin grin grin

I like how you appeal to authority and try to use reverse psychology all in the bid to make me sympathize with you over the loss of a mere username.

Sorry bud, it's not working.

I give up, Mr. Anony!

You have finally gone bonkers!
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by MrAnony1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:
I give up, Mr. Anony!

You have finally gone bonkers!
ROFL grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by kokabiel(f): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
I think Seun is reasonable to the point of protecting his business from any activity he deems detrimental to its financial growth
on the other hand, it is a moderated forum and you (clearly) cannot have literal liberties you get on truly public (non-moderated) forums.

He bears a heavy burden of playing the moral compass each time he has to ban anyone - it must be wearing him down psychologically
Re: Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! by Logicbwoy: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
kokabiel: I think Seun is reasonable to the point of protecting his business from any activity he deems detrimental to its financial growth
on the other hand, it is a moderated forum and you (clearly) cannot have literal liberties you get on truly public (non-moderated) forums.

He bears a heavy burden of playing the moral compass each time he has to ban anyone - it must be wearing him down psychologically

smiley

Thin line between satisfying customers and doing the right thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was Jesus Descended From David? / Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . / Advancement In Spiritual Worldviews: Western And Eastern Worldviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.