Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP (8868 Views)

PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue State(photos) / Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by four4: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
PDP takeover lagos? We don finish be that, I we just pack my bag go Afghanistan or libya even somalia, but I de pray sha GOD forbid PDP in lagos oo , prefer APGA or labour or DPA and other mushroom parties to take over lagos rather than PDP because it will be very easy to pursue them out if they Bleep up
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by aljharem(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
solomon111: That is a very daft statement.
You definitely cannot compare the two talkatives,with Akpabio and chime.

Bros abeg make we hear word jere. What has Chime done in Enugu ? If you even talk of Akpabio I would understand and even at that. He collects the highest revenue in Nigeria so anything short of what he delivering is utterly useless.

Chime has nothing to offer even Enugu. Fact !!! How many people travel back to Enugu to start up a life compare to Lagos, Edo, Oyo, Kano, Imo, Rivers and Abuja ? Even Kaduna and Kwara get am. Proof me wrong
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Elueme: These two governors by origin or affiliation am conversant with, with due consideration to the resources available to them and the level of hopes they raised before coming into power e.g Oshomohle, cannot be said to be best governors. However, they have lived above boards.. Wat ll u say of Akpabio, Amaechi, Sullivan and co.. CORRECTION: They are among the performing govs..

What available resources does Lagos or Edo state have compare to Delta, Rivers, Abia and cross river ?

These are states that don't only get Oil revenue but also tax from those companies.

Even after that, they get 13 % NDDC fund.

Yes I respect Akpabio but Amaechi and Sullivan are nothing to write home about. Talk of Rochas. Yes I agree
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
gregg2: I agree, only Oshiomole and Fashola are admirable in ACN.
The rest are worst than the PDP bastards.

Thank you !!!
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Dainfamous: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
so that means that ACN leaders dont care about teir party and what they stands for,and SW will die to vote for them next election i dey laughoooooooooooooo lolz
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by emiye(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
of the six ACN governors, Fashola has spent 5 years, Oshiomole has spent 3.5 years.

The remaining 4 ACN governors have spent average of 1year and 3 months.

As such on what grounds are some castigating the other ACN governors, it is clear that they are a far departure from the PDP crooks those states had before them, and many were faced with the normal teeting challenges like 18,000 minimum wage in the face of dwindling resources, looted state treasury, and onset planning, ....

Another 1.5 years from now, when the 4 ACN governors are to be compared with the PDP crooks earlier governing, the difference will be clear.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by toluxa1(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/749012_Americans_vs_Nigerians_jpg6af418c4a1809e8a910ce80e65f03ab8
[size=15pt]Different kpangolo same content . Take a look at this picture above and tell me if you have seen a PDP governor do such a thing to his fellow country man ? I am not saying PDP is better than ACN but take a look at this and tell me what you think of ACN "THE MESSIAHS" of Nigerian politics[/size]

Guy in this your pic, the person who has the problem, is the one prostrating and not the Gov. Did the governor force him to lie down? We need people orientation.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by ektbear: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2012
heh
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by osaxx: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
lacasa: No doubt. Politicians r the same, bt not all are like PDP

PDP's own is too bad

They r a party of vampirees cutting across all tribal n religious divides feasting on the massess as their prey

Neva trust a politician, YES.

But i'd rather give ACN/CPC/APGA the benefit of my vote than any PDP flag

I sorry for you, if u vote CAN....av u seen tinubus skyscrapper hotel going to heaven in lekki toll gate. Is topped voting in nIgeria , only PDP can decide to finally give us credible candidate. Fashola is now busy stealing evritin even d last needle before he leaves office. Be warned!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / Nigeria's Debt Profile On All Time High / How Much Does A Local Govt. Councillor Earn In A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.