Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP (8776 Views)

PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue State(photos) / Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by bashr8: 1:22am On Jul 09, 2012
Lagos – Some 2, 000 members of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in Lagos, led by Mr Abdulkareem Rafiu, a former security aide to Gov. Babatunde Fashola, on Saturday defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Rafiu told PDP big wigs and party faithful who were at the state party secretariat in Ikeja, where the defectors were formally accepted, that the ACN had not lived up to expectation.

I believe the PDP is the party that would bring back the dream Lagos,” Rafiu, popularly called “Otto’’ , said.

NAN reports that on hand to receive the defectors were PDP bigwigs, including its former National Deputy Chairman, South-West, Chief Olabode George, former governor of Ekiti, Mr Segun Oni, and former Minister of Transport, Chief Ebenezer Babatope.

Addressing the defectors and party members at the event, George said that a PDP-led administration would never disappoint the people of Lagos.

I am delighted that many people in the ranks of the ACN are now seeing the light,” he said.

Oni, who also spoke at the event, informed the gathering that by 2015, PDP would form the next government in Lagos State. He called for unity among the party members

Earlier in a welcome speech, the state chairman of the party, Chief Tunji Shelle, urged the members to join hands to move the PDP forward.

Let us move this party to a position in which the teeming masses of Lagos State, who have suffered so much, can find succour,” he said. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/2-000-lagos-acn-members-defect-to-pdp/
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by bashr8: 1:23am On Jul 09, 2012
alhaj harem i told you these people are all the same grin
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by bashr8: 1:29am On Jul 09, 2012
beaf will love this grin
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by koruji(m): 3:39am On Jul 09, 2012
PDP is welcome to spend some of the Ghana-Must-Go bags they are spending on their officials on Lagos people.

When election time comes people know who and who not to vote for.

I love the following quote especially, as in "PDP is the party that [size=14pt]would[/size]. . .", but won't.

I believe the PDP is the party that would bring back the dream Lagos[/b],” Rafiu, popularly called “Otto’’ , said.

bashr8: Lagos – Some 2, 000 members of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in Lagos, led by Mr Abdulkareem Rafiu, a former security aide to Gov. Babatunde Fashola, on Saturday defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Rafiu told PDP big wigs and party faithful who were at the state party secretariat in Ikeja, where the defectors were formally accepted, that the ACN had not lived up to expectation.

I believe the PDP is the party that would bring back the dream Lagos,” Rafiu, popularly called “Otto’’ , said.

NAN reports that on hand to receive the defectors were PDP bigwigs, including its former National Deputy Chairman, South-West, Chief Olabode George, former governor of Ekiti, Mr Segun Oni, and former Minister of Transport, Chief Ebenezer Babatope.

Addressing the defectors and party members at the event, George said that a PDP-led administration would never disappoint the people of Lagos.

I am delighted that many people in the ranks of the ACN are now seeing the light,” he said.

Oni, who also spoke at the event, informed the gathering that by 2015, PDP would form the next government in Lagos State. He called for unity among the party members

Earlier in a welcome speech, the state chairman of the party, Chief Tunji Shelle, urged the members to join hands to move the PDP forward.

Let us move this party to a position in which the teeming masses of Lagos State, who have suffered so much, can find succour,” he said. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/2-000-lagos-acn-members-defect-to-pdp/
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by VoodooDoll(m): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2012
[Rafiu, popularly called "Otto".]

I see that's the quality of defectors..... Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Beaf: 3:58am On Jul 09, 2012
Normal service. cool
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by GAR3TH(m): 4:03am On Jul 09, 2012
They are all the same. If CPC wins lagos you will see all of them defect to CPC, If ANPP wins Enugu you will see them flock like birds.

Just goes to show you that many so called politicians don't care about the people but rather care about being the "winning" party.

By being in the "winning" party they are guaranteed to continue seating in office and collecting salary.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by kaiter: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
When election time comes people know who and who not to vote for.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by jmaine: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
GAR3TH: They are all the same. If CPC wins lagos you will see all of them defect to CPC, If ANPP wins Enugu you will see them flock like birds.

Just goes to show you that many so called politicians don't care about the people but rather care about being the "winning" party.

By being in the "winning" party they are guaranteed to continue seating in office and collecting salary.

Simple truth my bro cool . . . . I refer to them as ======> [size=28pt]Polistitutes[/size]
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by BabaEleko(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
Rented PDP crowd deceiving themselves. Organizing their own people to defect to their own party. Bunch of Alibabas.

2 Likes

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by aljharem(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
bashr8: alhaj harem i told you these people are all the same grin

LOL grin grin grin grin I have told you ACN and PDP are the same only that ACN has Oshomoile and fashola of which are the best two governors in Nigeria.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/749012_Americans_vs_Nigerians_jpg6af418c4a1809e8a910ce80e65f03ab8
[size=15pt]Different kpangolo same content . Take a look at this picture above and tell me if you have seen a PDP governor do such a thing to his fellow country man ? I am not saying PDP is better than ACN but take a look at this and tell me what you think of ACN "THE MESSIAHS" of Nigerian politics[/size]
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by alaoeri: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/749012_Americans_vs_Nigerians_jpg6af418c4a1809e8a910ce80e65f03ab8
[size=15pt]Different kpangolo same content . Take a look at this picture above and tell me if you have seen a PDP governor do such a thing to his fellow country man ? I am not saying PDP is better than ACN but take a look at this and tell me what you think of ACN "THE MESSIAHS" of Nigerian politics[/size]
Mayb u don watch 2007 PDP presidential primaries in eagle square where Alao Akala prostrated for Lamidi Adedibu live on national TV and beside who are the PDP big wigs Bode George ℓ☺ℓ or Oni that was chase out of office, political arrangee mstcheeew PDP can't win lagos anytime soon likewise no party 'll defeat PDP in presidency anytime soon. BUNCH OF POLITICAL PROSTITUTE.

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
Once someone loses out of the power game, they'll start looking for new fronts just like prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
afam4eva: Once someone loses out of the power game, they'll start looking for new fronts just like prostitutes.

True talk.
All politicians/politricians/polithievians are the same in Nigeria
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Siga: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
I understand what you are tryin to say here...but, dont u think its more to do with our culture....Yorubas do this no matter who u are....

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by ebamma(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
PDP=BAD MARKET
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by ebamma(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
PDP=PEOPLE DECEIVING PARTY

2 Likes

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Biggyd2: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
These parties are almost or if not all the same. All grab and eat parties, all of them. Vultures, already planning on how to devour Nigeria! And who is pioneering the so called defection-BODE GEORGE? shocked shocked shocked. We still have a long way to go in this country.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by ebamma(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
some headline dey baffle person,if fashola gateman join pdp,una go say na him security aide.

3 Likes

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by francis247(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
So? Are they not birds of the same feather? Although, I see more days of sorrow ahead if PDP Should take over the reigns of Lagos state.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
And by the Time Tinubu and fashola doll out some cool cash, they will all run back to ACN, mtscheeew, shiit is always shiit no matter how you package it undecided
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by flow1759: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
jmaine:

Simple truth my bro cool . . . . I refer to them as ======> [size=28pt]Polistitutes[/size]

that is political prostitutes
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by lacasa: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
No doubt. Politicians r the same, bt not all are like PDP

PDP's own is too bad

They r a party of vampirees cutting across all tribal n religious divides feasting on the massess as their prey

Neva trust a politician, YES.

But i'd rather give ACN/CPC/APGA the benefit of my vote than any PDP flag

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Elueme: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin I have told you ACN and PDP are the same only that ACN has Oshomoile and fashola of which are the best two governors in Nigeria.

These two governors by origin or affiliation am conversant with, with due consideration to the resources available to them and the level of hopes they raised before coming into power e.g Oshomohle, cannot be said to be best governors. However, they have lived above boards.. Wat ll u say of Akpabio, Amaechi, Sullivan and co.. CORRECTION: They are among the performing govs..
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by gregg2: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
More than half of ACN top shots were rejected by the PDP.

Were Ajumobi, Amosun, Ngige, Terrorist Udoedeghe, Achike Udenwa including
all ACN presidential aspirants not disgruntled PDP bastards?
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by BLECINS(f): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
the reason why i will never vote for ACN again is because of area boys (touts) that extort money from commercial bus drivers; making the cost of transport fare to be on the high side. I strongly believe that ACN is strongly is support of these extortions. I just wish that the PDP lead govt will try as much as possible to get these touts out of lagos roads.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by jmaine: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
flow1759:
that is political prost!tutes

Exactly cool
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by gregg2: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
I agree, only Oshiomole and Fashola are admirable in ACN.
The rest are worst than the PDP bastards.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by manny4life(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
[size=16pt]POWER MUST CHANGE HAND, COME 2015. BY FIRE, BY FORCE[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by flow1759: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
PDP- PAPA DECIEVE PEKIN. Until we stop this party fraternity, nigeria is going nowhere oh

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Biggyd2: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
Siga: I understand what you are tryin to say here...but, dont u think its more to do with our culture....Yorubas do this no matter who u are....

Seems this has nothing to do with culture. Looks more like a prisoner who was granted state pardon or something, thanking the governor. But my problem is with the expression on their faces and the way the guy in black suit is stepping away from him Looks like he is the scum of the earth to them. Who knows whether he is not one of those awaiting trial in prison for 5years (maybe for stealing a chicken or one bigman put him there to teach him a lesson for doing nothing). Meanwhile our government is busy stealing us blind and nobody is going to jail for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos / CAN Tells FG To Do More To Reduce Hunger / Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.