Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,854 members, 7,859,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Please (919 Views)

Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. / URGENT ADVICE PLEASE, MY MARRIAGE IS CRASHING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please by webcam(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2012
what will be your advice if your friend present her case to you concerning her husband that is not ready to work for the past 7years of there marriage and he is cheating on her using her money
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Stop giving him money and pretend to be broke. Say she has been owed salary for months no pay.
Re: Advice Please by ifyalways(f): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
How do women manage a jobless man bikonu?I need to know how they deal with it! 7 fvcking years of free food, accomodation and kpekus? Lord knows I don't have that sort of "patience" .
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
@OP
I would tell her that:" when you started dating this deadbeat you didn't ask for my advice, so please keep me out of this nonsense"
Re: Advice Please by webcam(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2012
@mr brown my problem is that am kind of becarfull in there matter so that i wont be throw in the middle when dey settle back @ifyalways the lady in question is desperate to get marriage when she meet the usesless man according to the wife she told me that the mas his working as a factory worker when she meet him while the wife is working is oil company as youth copper before they retain her she is the one that catter for all there wedding stuff then @andante the man have access to the wife ATM and he know how much they pay the wife....my problem is that i do pity this lady because she is very hard working while the husband is NEXT TO MONKEY.....my annoyed me most is that this man have more than 10 gurl she do play arround with using the wife car to show as his own......HOW CAN A LADY BECATER FOR THE FAMILY FOR 7YEARS YET THE HUSBAND STILL PLAY ARROUND AND THE LADY DINT NOTICE BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS BUSSY WITH OFFICE WORK AND HOUSE WORK
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2012
webcam: @mr brown my problem is that am kind of becarfull in there matter so that i wont be throw in the middle when dey settle back

So simply step away and let her deal with the issue , as she has done in the past..........because remember, only her will live this life.
You know that what she has been doing is wrong SINCE THE BEGINNING.
Re: Advice Please by webcam(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2012
@MR BROWN thank you very much but this ppl are closer to me than my family....i guess i have to over look there stuff and pretend

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Talk People Is This Not Child Trafficking / Lesson On Child Training And Character Development / What To Do When Kids Talk Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.