Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! (3351 Views)

How To Start A Revolution In Nigeria: Enough Is Enough / Turai Coup D'etat: How Turai Yar’adua Seized Power / The Turai Coup D'etat: How Turai Yar’adua Seized Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2012
@andrewza
You being a white man, I serious doubt that you know have ever suffered under a military regime
andrewza: only those that have never seen the horror of wish for war
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by andrewza: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2012
I could have been a white zim farmer I am not though.

Actually I am part of the military and what I found out from there is why I do not support war. A simple story explains it in the DRC villagers where attacked all men killed the women raped and killed children kidnapped, non of them where armed or a threat but has is the nature of Africa no one cares. But now here is the part that explains how bad war can be. And toddler was found by the UN patrol that came across the attack she was alive (sort of) but so skinny she was just bones nothing could be done for her she. Died a slow death of starvation. What crime did she commit she was to young to support any side in the war but she was forced to die in agony because some people think war is good.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by ishmael(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2012
andrewza: only those that have never seen the horror of wish for war
We don't pray for war, but we pray for the military to come in briefly and restore peace once more again in nigeria. Mortality rate is very high in this demon-crazy.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2012
Wily+Wily:

Are you a Yoruba

Seriously...an untamed animal is far better than you.

@OP...it wont happen again. So let's keep the pressure on the present arrangement.

We can't afford to drag this country backward...that is what a military regime with our present skewed arrangement in favour of a particular zone in the armed forces will end up doing.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Euroclydon(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by iykak47: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
ishmael: We[/b]don't pray for war, but [b]we pray for the military to come in briefly and restore peace once more again in nigeria. Mortality rate is very high in this demon-crazy.
Only a coward hide behide his computer and keep shouting we,we, are you not old enough to take the lead?
Don't tell me your life is more preciuos than the lives of those you expect to go on a suicide mission Known As
coup d'etat.

1 Like

Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
I agree!

There's no difference between the democrazy existing now and a military regime!
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
^ I concur
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by T9ksy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ujujoan: I agree!

There's no difference between the democrazy existing now and a military regime!

@Ujujoan et al,

Please be very, very careful about what you asked for, for you might just get it!!!
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
Poeple asking for the Military either have bad memories of our recent history... mischievous or have people that are positioned as military administrators in their
families.

The Military have a direct blame in the cauldron Nigeria is presently in.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by ishmael(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
iykak47:
Only a coward hide behide his computer and keep shouting we,we, are you not old enough to take the lead?
Don't tell me your life is more preciuos than the lives of those you expect to go on a suicide mission Known As
coup d'etat.
Bro, u well so?
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nebeuwa(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
While your fellow West African brothers just recently had a peaceful transition of power in Ghana, you are calling for a coup?

There is something myopic about the Nigerian mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by andrewza: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
FJCRUISER:
WAT OF UR PAYMASTER FEMI GBAJA -ABI - MILA OR WAT EVA . LET MY BOYS IDENTIFY U , I LL PERSONALLY SLICE OFF UR HEAD. MUGU

Threatening some body over the internet. How mature is that. You either a kid or a fool.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by andrewza: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nebeuwa: While your fellow West African brothers just recently had a peaceful transition of power in Ghana, you are calling for a coup?

There is something myopic about the Nigerian mind. undecided

It is strange. On the one side the claim there greatness on the other they say they need a military coup to save them. Very strange indeed.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by TechRev: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
OP = Juvenile !
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Dainfamous: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
op scratch your stinking balls first sad and smell your fingers!! have u bath since last week?
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by swaggerific: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2012
You are toying around with TREASON. You shouldnt play with fire
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
FJCRUISER:
WAT OF UR PAYMASTER FEMI GBAJA -ABI - MILA OR WAT EVA . LET MY BOYS IDENTIFY U , I LL PERSONALLY SLICE OFF UR HEAD. MUGU

Idi0t... grin Na mouth you get! boys ko ...ants ni! grin grin
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
andrewza:

Threatening some body over the internet. How mature is that. You either a kid or a fool.

No my the f0ol jare! grin He is just rambling as usual.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by ODB1: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
OP You are a phucking maggot!
If you feel strongly about this why not do something about it?

You could burn yourself in front of the National Assembly for starts.
Goat!

Some off you might be too young to remember what Nigeria was during the military era, go and reserch it for yourself and don't take GenBuhari's version for it's sh1t value.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by geogina1234(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
e be like say your brother dey from one of the military top ranking officer may be that's why you dey want coup, TFYH
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
FJCRUISER:

I've reported you to the right people here because am not taking your threat lightly

...your party is not call a nest-of-killers for nothing.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by omosexy1: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
Seun please delete this post.
Re: Call For Military Coup D'etat In Nigeria - Enough Is Enough! by princenayo: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Wily+Wily:

Are you a Yoruba
You must be a monkey....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 / GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi / Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.