Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' (8375 Views)

Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan / Nigerian-born Gambian Judge Is Being Persecuted – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by damilola15: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2012
I wish it was those days (as they say) that you can't mention sango's name anyhow, if thunder wouldn't have struck him dead.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by kiyosaki1(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2012
It's this not the same Daniel whose wife leads thugs to beat nonsense out of a political enemy just because the guy published the pics of his children in the UK ,partying like tomorrow will never comes,and do not see anything wrong with it.Well like their leader and beaf mentor they rarely give a damn whether its declaration of assets or looting the treasury
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by uncleb(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2012
I don't blame this bloody fool and idiot of a man that know nothing but laughing lik an imbeccile. But was he addressing goats? I can't imagine myself being among the audience, I would simply hav told him to shut his filthy mouth.perhaps he wanted to compare himself to one of the two thieves crucified with Jesus.

Nigeria is such a funny country, if a mad man can be controlling traffic whatels aren't we gonna see?
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2012
Anyway, he is being persecuted like " Daniel" was. The only problem is. . .

. . .he may not survive the lions den! grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Abbycite(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2012
Politics don tire me.....imagine we all clamour for d removal of OGD and his cohorts in d state but now we have a redundant governor who av no idea about being d chief executive of a state.

After a year in d current dispensation, it is as if I no get government for my area....
road - worst,
education - as usual,
water - no no no,
security - we can't say for sure
excuses - very plenty

I should av stick wit d devil I know rather than voting for d 'saint' I don't know.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Jabioro: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2012
Enough! Gbenga Danthieves.Y r u comparing ursef wt truth,u hav kill d truth and d truth shall hunt down! Jesus of Okelewo Abeokuta.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Willzkid(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2012
This man just needed to compare himself with the prophet mohammed(S.A.W) and we would have had an SNC in the offing.
It only goes to show that most church goers do not respect the person of our Lord Jesus Christ..what a pathetic blasphemy
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by dont8(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2012
Blasphemy? I don't think so, every Idi.ot can be Jesus, just as we have the crooks, robbers, gangsters, drug-lords etc bearing Jesus in Mexico, but mind you, nobody can be Christ/Messiah.
Danka7777: This statement is not funny at all. It amounts to blasphemy!
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Afam4eva(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2012
Have you given your life to Gbenga Daniel today? Give your life to him and be safe.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by ektbear: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2012
The Passion of the Gbenga

Somebody with good photoshop skills now has abundant material to work with cheesy
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by ektbear: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2012
Willzkid: This man just needed to compare himself with the prophet mohammed(S.A.W) and we would have had an SNC in the offing.
It only goes to show that most church goers do not respect the person of our Lord Jesus Christ..what a pathetic blasphemy

There is nothing blasphemous about comparing yourself to Jesus.

He is not calling himself God...
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by ektbear: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2012
Moreover, which type of confused person says "our Lord Jesus Christ" and then "prophet mohammed(S.A.W)" in the same paragraph

You cannot serve Jesus and also follow any prophet called mohammed
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by airfinance(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2012
[quote author=Danka7777][b]This statement is not funny at all. It amounts to blasphemy
Just abou to say that.devil go punish the idiot daniel gbenga abi na wetin be his name.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2012
How on earth will a mortal man compare himself to Jesus, this thief must be out of his senses. Well, if you have the boldness to insult Jesus in public I bet he won't be shy to destroy you in private... Jesus go punish you Gbenga Daniel.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by corinna: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2012
Ukpaianthony: Gbenga u there compare urself to jesus!!!!! Aye mi ja!! Jesus was persecuted for healing,saving souls,Giving food out to the needy,giving them salvation,and many other good tins of life,and Greedy Gbenga thief,Compares Himself to him,Do u know how many pipo Died becos of ur wickedness,u took from the poor,Gbenga u rendered pipo homeless,starved them,you took there salaries for fun,Gbenga may jesus forgive u of all ur atrocities!!!!!! U common thief.

I would not have put it better
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Enoquin(f): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2012
tongue I am sure the reporters didn't hear properly, he might have said 'like the two thieves crucified with Jesus'...don't blame him, blame the reporters that scratched off the words in-between...
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Willzkid(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2012
ekt_bear: Moreover, which type of confused person says "our Lord Jesus Christ" and then "prophet mohammed(S.A.W)" in the same paragraph

You cannot serve Jesus and also follow any prophet called mohammed

I'm a christian brov, I just didn't want our muslim brothers to see my points as incendiary hence my veneration of the prophet. By the way, I thought the S.A.W part meant "of blessed memory".forgive me if I was wrong
As for your first point, a criminal comparing himself with Jesus Christ is outright blasphemy.Blasphemy according to my dictionary means to speak irreverently about God or sacred things. If you are a christian, you won't want to argue on the deity of Christ. JESUS IS GOD. Heb 1:8, John 1:1,Phil2:6-10,Isa 9:6. I could go on and on..It will only depend on whether we are members of the same household of faith.Have a great day
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by ypzilanti: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2012
Chill out Daniel, why the panic? Do you see any former governors in prison?
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Jeejile: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2012
Well, its because u are corrupt. Infact, all corrupt people like u are supposed 2 be executed so that this country may be better.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by lagosrecruit: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2012
Whatever you know how to do best please do it well,because whatever we start must surely end.
I believe the formal Governor is yet to learn from his mistakes. May God forgive us all.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Nuzo1(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti: Chill out Daniel, why the panic? Do you see any former governors in prison?
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by BashMe1(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2012
I can't believe this fool, talkin' about being treated badly like Jesus and some NLanders are also perceiving it as being somefin funny. FOOLS... And Gbenger, u must be stupid to av compared urself to Jesus in the first place. Insane Brat. U fink ur clean?
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Chuks0485: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2012
macfarland: Mr Gbenga, abeg go get schooled by ex-governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State on how 2 get out of this mess and save us these complains...
is Orji now a free man? Me dnt fink soo...
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2012
I am waiting for agent Fstranger's spin on this one.

@ OP, Dani Elebo, I personally can't wait for your crucifixion, since that's how Jesus' persecution ended.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by obiseq: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2012
Abbycite: Politics don tire me.....imagine we all clamour for d removal of OGD and his cohorts in d state but now we have a redundant governor who av no idea about being d chief executive of a state.

After a year in d current dispensation, it is as if I no get government for my area....
road - worst,
education - as usual,
water - no no no,
security - we can't say for sure
excuses - very plenty

I should av stick wit d devil I know rather than voting for d 'saint' I don't know.
which area u dey?
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by phemmyyommy: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2012
Jesus Christ has neva been a thief, He was not a hyprocrazy & despite His good deed, He was crucified. But mr Gbenga Daniel doesn't ave all d qualities of Jesus christ, so he shouldn't compare himself wit Jesus Christ. How many masses did he feed wit five loaves of bread & two fish. He hasn't seen anything yet, by d we nail him lyk Jesus he will no say Nigerians don wake up.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by fesse(f): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2012
killuminati: No be only gzus, na petergrin

I know why you are afraid to spell Jesus correctly. Heaven and Hell are real.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Olaone1: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2012
Yes, Gbenga, you are the new Jesus. Hurt not moi anointed.
cheesy
naijababe: I am waiting for agent Fstranger's spin on this one.

Babe, I dey vex
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2012
Ola one: Yes, Gbenga, you are the new Jesus. Hurt not moi anointed.
cheesy

Babe, I dey vex

Why you dey vex? Someone's called you Fstranger in the past? Are you him? Or a relation to Dani Elebo?
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Sike(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2012
Yeye man!
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Biggysmalls919(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2012
damn. How can he be claiming to be like jesus? Political criminal
Re: Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' by Olaone1: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
naijababe:

Why you dey vex? Someone's called you Fstranger in the past? Are you him? Or a relation to Dani Elebo?

Stranger is a good guy, innit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Zamfara Community, Kill Village Head And 19 Others / Garba Shehu: Buhari Has Done Everything To Win Terror War / Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.