Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare (17262 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by 1025: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2012
Before he blamed Bakare, he mentioned an incident which was supposed to attract Bakare's reaction if he were a true man of God. Pls answer that question. That innocent corpers including my friend Obinna Okpokiri were slaughtered by Buhari/Bakare supporters, till date Bakare didn't condenme the attrocities, yet he's now an apostle of good governance because he mounts the podium to attack Jonathan....what a wicked nation. Please wake up to reality, and fall not to the deceit of a dishonest and desperate politician parading him self as a man of God!

@comradefery,
i don't want to start argument of whose supporters killed your friend but did u listen or read news this morning where the minister and the govt are saying youth corpers MUST go to volatile states.
uncle, if for any reason, jonathan believes Bakare is behind boko haram, why on earth is he not arresting him?
the govt not Bakare has the sole responsibility of posting corpers and their security is also the sole responsibility of the govt.
have you heard the pathetic story of one Mr. Daniel who had accident in damaturu and lost his sights during service. he is now in lagos with govt doing nothing about his life. his phone number is :08032159648. he needs all the helps nigerians can give to him now. if buhari and bakare are the problems of nigeria, why is the govt not arresting them? how many ppl so far have been arrested? are they not all pdp members? the pdp national chairman(bamanga tukur) said, boko haram is fighting for justice - what do u think about that?
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2012
OmanIman: I personally don't like Pastor Bakare nor his politics.

I feel offended by his metaphysics of life which is mixing religion with politics. To me,this is the most dangerous tool any man could wield, particularly in Nigeria where religion is indeed the opium of the masses.history depicts men who get intoxicated from the deadly mix as power drunk men who are of questionable character. Check out the likes of the Borgia family, Henry VIII and the likes who end up not practising what they preach!

politics to me involves having to compromise your values and most times, morals which for Bakare has been depicted in his silence over the 2011 post-election crisis which led to killing of innocent people and those unfortunate corps members in the core north. Yet this "pastor" mounts the pulpit every week without condemning the act of violence..instead he blames government for the ills in society,forgetting he is "unequally yoked" with an unbeliever..general buhari, a bloodthirsty unbeliever.

Bakare would never advice nor encourage a Christian girl or boy in his church to marry a Muslim if the truth be told cos he would say its against gods will. So I ask, why would he then compromise himself? Will the real Pastor Tunde Bakare please stand up?

Nigerians are always so disappointing especially the so called educated ones and especially christians. So it isn't clear to u that Bakare is the only realistic pastor who has decided to face the real world in this hopeless country? So u haven't observed that the reason why christianity has become impossible to pratise correctly in nigeria is because ALL GOOD PEOPLE sHUN THE DIRTY GAME OF POLitICS! U will rather have a pastor that says 'it shall be well with nigeria', and because of that statement then things will become well isn't it? You nver start. Go and ask all the unemployed that have received such word and yet nothing has changed, go find out their number. Mr Bakare has become tired of telling congregations that 'it shall be well' and yet he has not seen anything gone well. He has used his intelligent mind to trace the root of all this to governance and he has decided that its time real christians get to the helm of affairs, but unfortunately nigeria is full of a totally misguided citizenry like u who will rather vote 'gentle looking thieves' and not honest people that are tired and angry at the way things are like late gani, buhari, bakare etc. Nigerians will rather call them names like fanatic, fake pastor, self-serving freedom fighter etc.
Just for the record and to help ur foolish mind, some years ago, Bakare woke up one morning and gave up all his branch churches over to the local pastors at each branch, he was convinced that God did not intend him to open branches and so he returned to the single church model which he has kept to this day. Go and ask what he lost especially in terms of the stupid power u talking about. He also lost a lot of money too which you cannot try with many of the more popular preachers that am sure you like. Or didn't you hear what happened between one nigerian church and their ghanian branch that insisted that their offering collection not be sent to nigeria anymore? So u didn't hear of that incident and how totally unchurch-like it played out?
I have discovered that on NL people don't care to appreciate the history of the figures they attack. This forum is becoming a playground for misdirected, shallow, disrespectful and plainly nonsensical children
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tducks2003: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2012
@POSTER remember that when the wise refuse to rule,they suffer the dictates of the fools. its high time christian rise up to the task now. with the situation of things in the nation now, good christian are expected to brace up 4 leadership. what is the joy been a son of God and we take unbelivers as our shepard. Bakere u are representing.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2012
1025:

@comradefery,
i don't want to start argument of whose supporters killed your friend but did u listen or read news this morning where the minister and the govt are saying youth corpers MUST go to volatile states.
uncle, if for any reason, jonathan believes Bakare is behind boko haram, why on earth is he not arresting him?
the govt not Bakare has the sole responsibility of posting corpers and their security is also the sole responsibility of the govt.
have you heard the pathetic story of one Mr. Daniel who had accident in damaturu and lost his sights during service. he is now in lagos with govt doing nothing about his life. his phone number is :08032159648. he needs all the helps nigerians can give to him now. if buhari and bakare are the problems of nigeria, why is the govt not arresting them? how many ppl so far have been arrested? are they not all pdp members? the pdp national chairman(bamanga tukur) said, boko haram is fighting for justice - what do u think about that?
I just read the news in the Punch, now if those corpers are killed some will be shouting buhari Bakare's name. Azasi said PDP=Boko haram, Jona himeslf said Boka harm has infilterated his govt and PDP chairman also said boko haram are fighting for justice, then who is fooling who?
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2012
tunnytox:
I just read the news in the Punch, now if those corpers are killed some will be shouting buhari Bakare's name. Azasi said PDP=Boko haram, Jona himeslf said Boka harm has infilterated his govt and PDP chairman also said boko haram are fighting for justice, then who is fooling who?

That is the most annoying part. at-times i wonder if these goons still have their brains intact?
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2012
Up Bakare.

That is what it means to be a true pastor. Preach sense and reality into the head of your congregation. Teach them to know the truth, teach them to avoid oppressions not coming from spirit demons but human demons.

Imagine if Daniels was not holding a political office, what will become of Israel today. Imagine Egypt without the office of Joseph. If u are not happy with Pastor Bakare, you will go to hell. Last time i read my Bible, i knew its a sin to remain quiet in the face of injustice and theft. Simply means u are a pat of it.

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by egift(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2012
newken: Up Bakare.

That is what it means to be a true pastor. Preach sense and reality into the head of your congregation. Teach them to know the truth, teach them to avoid oppressions not coming from spirit demons but human demons.

Imagine if Daniels was not holding a political office, what will become of Israel today. Imagine Egypt without the office of Joseph. If u are not happy with Pastor Bakare, you will go to hell. Last time i read my Bible, i knew its a sin to remain quiet in the face of injustice and theft. Simply means u are a pat of it.

Gbam! Don't these people that will never tell Jonathan than the wrong is getting unbearable for the Nigerian masses. They are praise him hoping something will drop for them. And when Bakare do, they will look for every opportunity to insult him.

Nigeria is united. Jonathan and his gang cannot divide us. God will save us from JonaPharaoh

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by robert2051(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2012
If not 4 TV evangelism a lot of folk wouldn't be acquainted with the diminutive, fiery GO of the Church Of Latter Rain.
I would tune in every sunday evening to hear him castigate the high & mighty in governance ceaselesslly, fearlessly. Where were his condemers those days, now, for alligning with the general (Buhari) who he (Bakare) feels captures the essence of his teachings he's accused of insensitivity by pple with no clear ideological priciples.
"The prophet's not without honour save in his own home"
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by egift(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2012
Imagine a Nigeria were Muslims and Christian live in peace, protecting each other. And how painful to know Jonathan is against.

^^^Pic: At Ojota, Lagos. Christians form circle to protect Muslim praying and Muslims doing same when Christians pray (even joining at times). Who will forget that those castigating Bakare here (led by BEAF) were against this Unity!
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Biggyd2: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2012
It is so sad to see what is going on here. Is this country not hot enough that this type of unnecessary topic should be posted to heat up NL?

The last time I checked the fundamental rights of citizens of this country are still enshrined in our constitution(religious leaders are not exempted). People please if you do not like Bakare, it is ok. But nobody should try and strangle him for the mere reason that he joined politics. If he comes out in 2015 and you don't like him or his face, by all means do not vote for him. What is the rocket science there?

For me though I suggest that if you love this country, start talking when you see anything going wrong(religious and non religious leaders included).

From what I have seen so far here, Nigerians should be ready for more felishia air come 2015. Fela said that if we dey follow-follow, make we open eye.

MPD we know you are on this thread! wink
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2012
[size=23pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet, a red-eyed loser who steals from the poor and needy.[/size]
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf: This is an example false prophesy:

The coming Together of the Sons of Turmoil
Now showing in all cinema's. Doh!

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,"

- Gen. Buhari

Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither [size=14pt]Buhari [/size] nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. [size=14pt]Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace[/size]."

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

https://www.nairaland.com/597949/now-cinema-near-sons-turmoil

What did Tunde Bakare do next, after claiming to have heard from the Spirit of God? He joined Buhari's political camp! shocked
[size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and a demon.[/size]
cool

Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

- Tunde Bakare

What did Tunde Bakare do after this? He joined Buhari!
Is he not mocking the Spirit of God?

The man is a false prophet who steals from the poor and weak.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by madridsta007(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2012
newken: Up Bakare.

'If you are not happy, go to hell'- That is the problem. It appears that all Bakare's supporters have become very violent and deluded since he lost the election with his friend BH'ari. Bakare, why Bakare?

1. Some people have mentioned here that Jesus dined with tax collectors, prostitutes and sinners. So it is right for Bakare to dine with people who may be referred to in that same manner. A question for those with this view- Jesus dined with them, yes, but did he seek political office with them? If Bakare can dine and drink with them, that's fine but to compare his action with Jesus is a bit shameful.

2. Bakare before he had the 'divine' anointing run for Vice President, once said, “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

If God told him this, why would he run with BH'ari? Does it mean that he did not trust his own prophesy? Or was he lying at that time? Or does he want to discard 'God's' prophesy for earthly gain? I find the man dodgy. Or a false prophet? Your guess is good as mine.

3. It is fair to say 'Up, Up Jesus' and 'Down, down Jonathan'. However, when you live the same life as the people you condemn then there is a problem. Bakare has estates and houses in the US, South Africa, Dubai and a few other places. I believe his members and supporters would say, he has been 'blessed by God'. He should live by example, declare his assets and investments he has so we can know he his genuine. BH'ari has declared all he has, now that man is humble. Why can't Bakare do the same? The man is dodgy.

4. Bakare seems to have forgotten that the key job of a pastor, a christian and a believer is to 'Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit', Matthew 28:19. That is what he should be doing. The North is a fertile ground for harvest of souls. He should take the gospel there. Or is he scared that his BH'ari/Bakare CPC supporters would lynch him and bomb him as they regard him as a Christian hence an 'infidel'? The man is so dodgy.

5. Tens of people, corpers, women and children have died because of his CPC north-based supporters. Why no word in condemning them? Why no word yet out in even mildly displaying your disgusts on such unnecessary violence? Isn't it unChristian to keep quiet? Where is his conscience? He says that it is corruption that killed them. Is corruption now a human being wearing a kaftan, carrying a dagger? He is sometimes a comedian. Apparently his supporters are more funny than him as they seemingly cant think for themselves. That man is dodgy.

I can go on and on and on. Bakare appears to be a business man, who had invested a lot of money into a business (election), promised people of positions and now is struggling to stay afloat as the business venture was unsuccessful. I pray God will touch his heart someday.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Aifey(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2012
Bakare is d only pastor I watch evry sunday. Has jona com 2defend his operation bring down d economy as leveld againt him by bakere? Whre is our forien resev, xx crude resv. Do u hav lite in ur house as we speak, wher is enployment, do u hav good road in ur area. Yet ure smilin. Don't u ask quetions abt this nation. Tht is y other nations are goin high in economy n we are dyin eveyday. If we hav 50 more bakare we can pull d devil jonathan n PDP down. U only wnt 2 listen 2 "it shal b we'll wit u pastors"tht ar intrestd wit private jets n personal univerties. Wit thre children abroad. Hw many did christ buy.
Nonscence.
Let d truth b told.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2012
@madridsta007
Thanks, bro. Tunde Bakare is the only pastor to call God a liar.
Except he is claiming that his "prophecies" came from Lucifer. Cos, that is the only way he could have "heard" from God only to go against it.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by egift(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf: Tunde Bakare is a false prophet, a red-eyed loser who steals from the poor and needy.

Beaf: @madridsta007
Except he is claiming that his "prophecies" came from Lucifer.

Keep doing what you are handsomely paid to do. I only pity those who believe your lies and hatred against other Nigerians who are tell your oga that he is not doing the right thing which obvious.

Imagine a Nigeria were Muslims and Christian live in peace, protecting each other. And how painful to know Jonathan is against.

^^^Pic: At Ojota, Lagos. Christians form circle to protect Muslim praying and Muslims doing same when Christians pray (even joining at times). Who will forget that those castigating Bakare here (led by BEAF) are against this Unity!

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by madridsta007(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf: @madridsta007
Except he is claiming that his "prophecies" came from Lucifer. Cos, that is the only way he could have "heard" from God only to go against it.

@Beaf
Bakare has compromised his position as a Pastor a long time ago. If he still has some legitimacy in him, he should resign his pastor-ship, register his church as a charity and venture into business or full-time politics.

You can not serve two masters. He should know that. I find the man so dodgy. To have people following him and agitating sometimes violently for him is a big worry if am honest.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet, a red-eyed loser who steals from the poor and needy.[/size]

Stop barking like a DOG if you don't have anything to say, Pastor Tunde Bakare is the only Nigerian Pastor I know that does not make tithe compulsory in his church, how many MOG can survive without tithe and seed sowing?

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2012
^^^^

Am sure the sycophantic jerry-curl pastor from Warri cant leave without it. A man that sees nothing wrong in the killing of little children by a fellow prophet just because she claims they are witches and wizards.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2012
madridsta007:

@Beaf
Bakare has compromised his position as a Pastor a long time ago. If he still has some legitimacy in him, he should resign his pastor-ship, register his church as a charity and venture into business or full-time politics.

You can not serve two masters. He should know that. I find the man so dodgy. To have people following him and agitating sometimes violently for him is a big worry if am honest.

The man is simply a tool to the "owners of Nigeria." When he has been used, he will be dumped, is it not surprising that so soon after the elections, he doesn't even know what is going on in CPC anymore? He is useful as long as he is saying outrageous things to keep relevant to the press.
I surely do not know of any pastor that could have not only repeatedly advertised a "wild-wild North," but have gone as far as to tell voters to go to the polling station with matches in one hand and kerosine in the other (NN24 VP debate video). The end result is that so many innocent souls died, including youth corpers who had served in far away states and were about to embark on lifes journey. Whats the difference between Bakare and a murderer? The man is desperate enough to do anything.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2012
tunnytox:

Stop barking like a DOG if you don't have anything to say, Pastor Tunde Bakare is the only Nigerian Pastor I know that does not make tithe compulsory in his church, how many MOG can survive without tithe and seed sowing?

Kill yourself, bro. The truth is bitter.
[size=23pt]
Tunde Bakare is a false prophet, a red-eyed loser who steals from the poor and needy.
[/size]
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

[size=23pt][color=#990000][/color][/size]

If only you're saying the truth! Only the naive, guillible and politically ignorant folks will believe anything you post, unfortunately there are many of these lost souls roaming NL.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by bomijuwon(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2012
OmanIman: I KNOW THE CHURCH MEMBERS OF BAKARE HAVE INVADED THIS PLACE SO HERE'S A REPLY TO ALL YOU HIS FOLLOWERS,FIRST OF ALL,BAKARE SHOULD STICK TO HIS PULPIT AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE WELFARE OF THE COMMON MAN.MY PROBLEM WITH YOU NIGERIANS IS THAT YOU BELIEVE THE NEXT MAN VEERING FOR POWER WILL BE BETTER THAN THE INCUMBENT.EVEN THOUGH THE INCUMBENT IS FACED WITH MANY CHALLENGES AND YES, HE COULD DO BETTER THAN HE IS DOING RIGHT NOW BY FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND ENDING THE BH MENACE,HOWEVER,FACT STIL REMAINS THAT HE IS JUST A MAN AND NOT A RELIGIOUS BIGOT UNLIKE BAKARE WHO BECAUSE OF HIS "PRIDE AND OVER-BLOATED" EGO,CPC AND ACN WERE NOT ABLE TAKE A UNIFIED STAND AGAINST PDP AND SO VOTES IN LAGOS AND KEY SW STATES WENT TO PDP.U ASK WHY,ITS BECAUSE BAKARE COULNT RELINQUISH HIS LIFELONG DREAM OF BECOMING VICE PRESIDENT.TELL ME HOW THAT SERVED THE GOOD OF THE MASSES @ THE END?ALL BECOS OF ONE MAN'S GREED AND AMBITION,CPC LOST OUT.IN CASE YOU ARE IGNORANT OF POLITICS,ITS A VERY VERY DIRTY GAME AND IT SOILS YOUR HAND COS OF WHAT YOU MUST DABBLE INTO THE WIN THE GAME.HOW CAN A PASTOR THEN CLAIM TO BE HOLY IN THIS GAME?HE THINKS GOD WILL NOT ASK HIM FOR THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT LIVES LOST,PARTICULARLY THOSE POOR CORPS MEMBERS?I HOPE PASTOR VAMPIRE BAKARE SLEEPS WELL @ NIGHT. AND FINALLY, TO ALL BAKARE SUPPORTERS,I ASK THIS QUESTION:"HAD IT BEEN THAT YOUR LOVED ONE HAD DIED IN THAT POST ELECTION CRISIS(NOT THAT MINE DID,MIND U,BUT I HAV A CONSCIENCE WHCH YOU DONT)WOULD YOU STIL DEFEND HIM,KNOWING WHAT HIS PARTNERSHIP WITH THE DEVIL HIMSELF CAUSED THIS NATION?ABEG MAKE ALL OF YOU "SIT DOWN"
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by bomijuwon(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2012
OmanIman: I KNOW THE CHURCH MEMBERS OF BAKARE HAVE INVADED THIS PLACE SO HERE'S A REPLY TO ALL YOU HIS FOLLOWERS,FIRST OF ALL,BAKARE SHOULD STICK TO HIS PULPIT AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE WELFARE OF THE COMMON MAN.MY PROBLEM WITH YOU NIGERIANS IS THAT YOU BELIEVE THE NEXT MAN VEERING FOR POWER WILL BE BETTER THAN THE INCUMBENT.EVEN THOUGH THE INCUMBENT IS FACED WITH MANY CHALLENGES AND YES, HE COULD DO BETTER THAN HE IS DOING RIGHT NOW BY FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND ENDING THE BH MENACE,HOWEVER,FACT STIL REMAINS THAT HE IS JUST A MAN AND NOT A RELIGIOUS BIGOT UNLIKE BAKARE WHO BECAUSE OF HIS "PRIDE AND OVER-BLOATED" EGO,CPC AND ACN WERE NOT ABLE TAKE A UNIFIED STAND AGAINST PDP AND SO VOTES IN LAGOS AND KEY SW STATES WENT TO PDP.U ASK WHY,ITS BECAUSE BAKARE COULNT RELINQUISH HIS LIFELONG DREAM OF BECOMING VICE PRESIDENT.TELL ME HOW THAT SERVED THE GOOD OF THE MASSES @ THE END?ALL BECOS OF ONE MAN'S GREED AND AMBITION,CPC LOST OUT.IN CASE YOU ARE IGNORANT OF POLITICS,ITS A VERY VERY DIRTY GAME AND IT SOILS YOUR HAND COS OF WHAT YOU MUST DABBLE INTO THE WIN THE GAME.HOW CAN A PASTOR THEN CLAIM TO BE HOLY IN THIS GAME?HE THINKS GOD WILL NOT ASK HIM FOR THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT LIVES LOST,PARTICULARLY THOSE POOR CORPS MEMBERS?I HOPE PASTOR VAMPIRE BAKARE SLEEPS WELL @ NIGHT. AND FINALLY, TO ALL BAKARE SUPPORTERS,I ASK THIS QUESTION:"HAD IT BEEN THAT YOUR LOVED ONE HAD DIED IN THAT POST ELECTION CRISIS(NOT THAT MINE DID,MIND U,BUT I HAV A CONSCIENCE WHCH YOU DONT)WOULD YOU STIL DEFEND HIM,KNOWING WHAT HIS PARTNERSHIP WITH THE DEVIL HIMSELF CAUSED THIS NATION?ABEG MAKE ALL OF YOU "SIT DOWN"
Your comment is like that of comic talk show. I will refer you to the bible we all believed. Read the books of of Major/Minor Prophets like Jeremaiah, Nahemaih, Daniel,Josiah etc. How God Himself sent them to meet and rebuked several Kings and Kingdom even Isreal under Jerobam to mention the least. God's servants rebuke men of honor, kings, kingdom and fellow prophets openly. Stop runining you month!.

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by BENZINA(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2012
egift:

Keep doing what you are handsomely paid to do. I only pity those who believe your lies and hatred against other Nigerians who are tell your oga that he is not doing the right thing which obvious.

^^^Pic: At Ojota, Lagos. Christians form circle to protect Muslim praying and Muslims doing same when Christians pray (even joining at times). Who will forget that those castigating Bakare here (led by BEAF) are against this Unity!
Tunde Bakare is synonimous with present day 666(bearst).You call this human chain, unity and protection!!!in a normal society.Infact, this man called TB Josss excuse me, Bakare needs deliverance.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by princenayo: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2012
I just remembered that prior to 2011 Elections, Tunde Bakere prophesied that God Specifically asked him to Contest for that Election. It might interest u to know that even in the Bible non of the prophets of God failed to actualize their God given Mandates. Anyway am not in a position to determine the authenticity that prophesy but at same time also wish to state that our God is not an author of confusion.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by nkemKalu: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2012
THE ELOQUENT PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE HAS REALLY HIT THEM BELOW THE BELT.....that's why they don't like him. Well...whether they like him or not, the truth must be told. Sometimes, i keep wondering what people loose in doing the right thing? Obviously the only thing one looses is ignorance, stupidity, blindness and sorrow. If u think JONATHAN deserves peace and joy and needs to loose these things I have listed, then simply advice him to do the right thing.....then pple like BAKARE and lots of us will allow him peace. THE PRESIDENT IS THE BIGGEST ODEH NIGERIA HAS EVER PRODUCED....FULL STOP NO COMMA
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Delafruita(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2012
HammedSodiqq: I enjoy interactive forums like this because it helps us to know about those who mean Nigeria well and those who don't. First, I beg everyone to shield sentiment and approach issues based on their merit. I'll identify two key things Bakare has done, with biblical illustrations to show that the man, his ministry, and political agenda are suspects. We remember that King Jehosephat, though a God fearing king, was almost killed for entering into an unholy alliance with Ahab. Don't also forget that God rebuked him for his action. Again, Christ hated the desecration of God's temple. We see this in His anger and how traders and politicians(rulers) alike were driven out of the temple. Tunde Bakare has obviously lost touch with Devine guidance. God has never failed in His quest to establish His will. TUNDE has told us severally that God has asked him to contest, yet he keeps failing. His excessive taste for power has pushed him into an unholy alliance with someone he ordinarily should warn his followers against(Buhari). He now sings political songs in church, inciting people against Govt instead of worship songs. Haba Bakare! And God said we should submit to the authority, and pray for them. He has failed Nigerians, the earlier he retraces his steps and begs for forgiveness the better. Or he will wake up finding his congregation looking for where the undillited word of God is preached.
why do i have the misfortune of been in the same country been people who think like this?sometimes i think our major problem in nigeria is our idiotic belief in God(especially the christians).they keep harping this mumu sentiment of "rewards in heaven".they comfortably forget that the bible said "the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and only the violent take it by force".when its time ti fight witches and wizards and invisible enemies,they will shout "fall down and die","die by fire" etc but when its time to fight the number 1 enemy i.e. government,they become mumus.
nigerian christians are the most i.diotic i have ever seen.you see an i.diot going to church to testify that he/she just got an admission to a university of polytechnic.they's stu.pidly say "i have been fasting and praying for this admission for 3 years.now God has answered my prayer.everybody praiseeeeeeeee the lord".and the i.diotic congregation will jump on their feet in response.in all probability,the testifier probably applied for medicine,pulled lots of strings and spent money only to get zoology.but all na admission na,abi.the id.iotic fella will never reason that in countries where the government does things rightly,education is a basic right and so long as you have the required qualification,you get into university for the course you applied for.the i.diot will never reason that the reason he/she spent 3 years "fasting and praying" isnt because some enemies are at work,its because our government is a failure.
now a man comes,a pastor bakare who realises that christians dont receive answers to their prayers because government is irresponsible,he steps out of the comfort of his pulpit and begins to challenge the status quo and the same mumu christians are the ones who turn around to quote from a bible they dont even read or know its history all in a bid to run the man down.i have never met bakare personally but i have listened to him and he knows what he's about.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by najoke: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

[size=23pt][color=#990000][/color][/size]

Auto rewind

Jonagoat is a theif who steals,deceive(gives Beaf B.l.o.w J.o.b) and lie a lot to Nigerians grin
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by klaus3011(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2012
Bakare was interviewed on channels television some days before the presidential election,and this is a summary of some of the things he said,
"Nigerian's should please give,Buhari and I,(Bakare) a chance,they should vote for us, and i promise that after 8 years, we would change the fortunes of Nigeria"....hmmmmmmmnnnnn...

This is my simple explanation to all this,he knows that Nigeria, has got problems,and it would take a long period of time to resolve the issues...
I beleive it is highly hypocritical of him to come out and start criticizing GEJ after spending a couple of months in office.
We all know GEJ,has got misplaced priorities, but it is not in his place to start abusing him on the pulpit, i sincerely hope he does regular check up in the hospital,because sincerely at this rate that he is going,he might end up with HYPERTENSION and CARDIAC ARREST...(this is my humble and sincere opinion)...
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Delafruita(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

The man is simply a tool to the "owners of Nigeria." When he has been used, he will be dumped, is it not surprising that so soon after the elections, he doesn't even know what is going on in CPC anymore? He is useful as long as he is saying outrageous things to keep relevant to the press.
I surely do not know of any pastor that could have not only repeatedly advertised a "wild-wild North," but have gone as far as to tell voters to go to the polling station with matches in one hand and kerosine in the other (NN24 VP debate video). The end result is that so many innocent souls died, including youth corpers who had served in far away states and were about to embark on lifes journey. Whats the difference between Bakare and a murderer? The man is desperate enough to do anything.
my friend,delusions are bad things and ignorance is just as bad.so now bakare is now a murderer.wonders shall never cease
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Stkingsley(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2012
I tot of mentioning names, but it will be too much on this page, but the truth is that, we usually make our comments based on SENTIMENTS. If Poster were to be one with a Xtian name, am sure, a lot of people will be confused as to what to say. some will even want to know which church or denomination he/s belongs to. Sometimes we want to regionalized it, or sexualise it. Now to the issue in question, the Poster did not outrightly condemn pastor tunder bakare, but he pointed out some things i wish WE SHOULD LOOK AT.
1. What comment (for him who likes the masses too much) did he make during the post-electoral violence?
2. What action/confrontations did he take against his No. 1 (Buhari) even when Buhari's comment seem to support the Madala killings?
3. What has he done, having a muslim background, to curb this Boko-menace?

these are some of the points the Poster is bringing. its commendable that he is speaking out (Bakare), but what has he said/done about the killing of innocent/harmless citizens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage / Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.