Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare (17091 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by ypzilanti: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Billyonaire:

Tunde Bakare is not fit to buckle the Sandals of those great men of God, and those great men were fighting racial injustices of Whites against Blacks. Not at a time of waves of Islamic Terrorism induced by a running mate of Tunde Bakare after losing an election. Tunde Bakare is not fit to Buckle the Sandals of martin Luther king and Desmond Tutu.

So...you feel the emergency of the Nigerian situation is not at par with the subjugation of black people in South Africa and USA?

Is this because your oppressor is the same skin colour as you are?

Check our infant mortality rates compared to the rest of the world. I boldly claim that a 'genocide' is being committed against the poor and the unconnected in Nigeria. If the white man treated you like your government is treating you, you would be up in arms by now.

Yes... the white man would be living in largess in Abuja. Budgeting a billion naira for his food alone. Traveling outside the country immediately after a bomb blast. Refusing to declare his asset. Sending troops after you when you protest against him. Blocking traffic in Lagos for twelve hours when he is in town, and letting you plane hover in the sky for hours when he wants to land his presidential jet.

I guess it would be okay for the clergy to rebel only if inequality is perpetrated by a white man.

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tpapi: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Tunde boko has lost it,he is confuse,ow can a mog b teachin his followes up up Jesus,down down jona,tb has turned all his sunday sermon into bashin d govt simply because he lost an election
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

We don't blame him... However he tried to trick us and mind fhuck us into becoming vice-president...

He isn't the only activist in this country... Go and look through our history, from Fela, to Falana, to Wole Soyinka, Prof. Claude Ake, to Ken Saro Wiwa, Gani Fahewinmi, to Dele Giwa, to Dr Beko Ransome Kuti and the list goes on....

Stop talking shiit... We will always have activists, that does not mean all activists are president material..
Nice One, but will Bakare supporters ever see the naked truth, NO! What can Bakare do differently under a Buhari, Nothing!!
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by egift(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
Keep Hating Guys - And really shameful many of you claim to be Christians (like Christ) shocked

Pastor Tunde Bakare is a man of God and will speak the truth at every point, he did not start today. We need more Bakares to deliver Nigerians from the hands of Jonathan.

1. Proudly brought to you by President Jona:

2. Funded and sponsored by Madam Patience (using bags of rice as bait):
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by veuttoutlemonde: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
ONE thing is certain. GOD created man, family and government. Politics is the way of getting to government. IF people in government are fraudulent, ANY citizen has the right to criticize them. Which is exactly what Bakare is doing and as a matter of fact he was born a muslim!!! At least he is one of the most consistent men in Nigeria for now. Its a pity most public office holders have lost their shame. People like Bakare keeps keeping them on their toes.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by ypzilanti: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
I never felt he should run for the office, but he has a right to do so.

How come people forget so easily that he campaigned for jonathans presidency when a lot of people claiming to be the presidents friends today were sitting on the fence. They were waiting to see how it would all play out.

I boldly say that if the guy wanted a place in Jonathans government, all he needed to do was kiss some assx after Jonathan gained power and he would have gotten a post. The ultimate dream of many Nigerians.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by lacasa: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
Instead of this ϯo be a call for fighting those holding us by the jugular i.e the corrupt few in our country, this op is here condemning one who is at the fore-front of the fight, the op is here labeling who is a believer anϑ who is the un-believer

Buhari is a man of integrity anϑ no-nonsense figure against corruption, a tested n proven head, who has gained a credible reputation as a reformer

Yet, all this op can do is insult both He anϑ Bakare which makes me ϯo believe he must surely be one of the 40 laptops we are now aware of

It will not work cool
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tpapi: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
dayokanu: This same Bakare was the one who organized the rally in Abuja that installed Retardeen jonathan as president when he was being domesticated by Turai and the cabal

do u think he wud av organised d rally if he knew he wud b contestin as vp under cpc
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
tpapi: do u think he wud av organised d rally if he knew he wud b contestin as vp under cpc

Whats the meaning of what you wrote there?

Where were all these asskissers when bakare faced the cabal in Abuja?
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
dayokanu:

The Day Tunde Bakare declared Political ambition is the day that Save Nigeria Group died.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
Poster,u said mixing religon with politice is dangerous.I never see u posting such comment aginst C.A.N president,since he never say anything aginst ur precious jona.But when good man like Bakare,speak d truth.That is when u dat know it's dangarous 2 mix politice with religon.There is a name 4 ppl like u,and it's call hypocrate.D irony of dis all,is dat it's poor ppl like u,who are liveing in fools paradise.Dat are feeling d heat of our gov't stupidity,but u still prefaire 2 live a life,dat is worst dan death it self.Any how enjoy d life,may ur life stay dsame 4 ever.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tunapawizzy: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
My opinion: no matter what anybody says, Bakare is still a better human being than other thieving pastors dt will be collecting gifts from evil politicians when no one is dere n be fooling us on sundays to pray for a better Nigeria. At least bakare shows he's a politician n activist...he has shown us who he is...how about the other hypocrite pastors, chameleons. As far as I am concerned he's a lesser devil.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
[size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet who steals from the weak and the poor.[/size]
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by rasputinn(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
I think nothing of the fraud called Tunde Badkare
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Tribal sentiment is found almost in all comments on Nairaland. It is one of the greatest problems in that country.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Prestonvic(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
if bakare becomes the V.P, who will preside over his church? will he be able to manage V.P's office and his church? what will happen to his congregation?..
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
The Micaiah of Nigeria ( for more details read about the fall of King Ahab in 1st Kings ch 22 )
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by najoke: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet who steals from the weak and the poor.[/size]

Jonagoat is a theif who steals,deceive(gives Beaf B.l.o.w J.o.b) and lie a lot to nigerians grin
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
na_joke:

Jonagoat is a theif who steals,deceive(gives Beaf B.l.o.w J.o.b) and lie a lot to nigerians grin

Really?
Your primitive outburst does not have any bearing on common sense, bro. Learn to stay on topic.

[size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet who steals from the weak and the poor.[/size]
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Emmyson99(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please my people, lets us learn to tender constructive criticism.Pastor Tunder bakarare is a man of God and you don't expect every man of God to be the same.There must be radical ones and cold ones.Politics is not for the unbelievers rather it is for the believers to take charge of their domain.To be sincere if pastor Tunder Bakarare channels his radicalism into the Nigeria politics it will be an added advantage into kingdom.we should not allow the unbelievers to occupy the whole seats in the government.I am looking out for a day when a pastor will becomes the president of this great nation.we are the light of this world .it is not wrong for a pastor to be in politics .
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by dynamicdabrat: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
As a matter of fact am nt a member of pastor tunde bakare'church bt i like his actions.those pple critisicing him are lunatics either muslim or christian cos al of u luv suffering. prayer witout action is wasting of time e.g can a couple wit no children keep on prayin witout makin love 2 demselves God wil come down 2 impregnate d woman 4 d man!nonsense nigerians love sufering e don master their lives.i pray dat God shud harden jonathan's heart like pharaoh so dat himself,his wife,children,cabinet members,and dose destroyin nigeria wil b destroyed like pharaoh and d egyptians amen.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
From another thread...

Beaf: This is an example false prophesy:

The coming Together of the Sons of Turmoil
Now showing in all cinema's. Doh!

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,"

- Gen. Buhari

Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither [size=14pt]Buhari [/size] nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. [size=14pt]Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace[/size]."

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

https://www.nairaland.com/597949/now-cinema-near-sons-turmoil

What did Tunde Bakare do next, after claiming to have heard from the Spirit of God? He joined Buhari's political camp! shocked
[size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and a demon.[/size]
cool

Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

- Tunde Bakare

What did Tunde Bakare do after this? He joined Buhari!
Is he not mocking the Spirit of God?

The man is a false prophet who steals from the poor and weak.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by najoke: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf:

Really?
Your primitive outburst does not have any bearing on common sense, bro. Learn to stay on topic.

See kettle calling pot black
Abegi......na today
Laptop 001,how market grin

Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by dexter1983(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
OmanIman: I personally don't like Pastor Bakare nor his politics.

I feel offended by his metaphysics of life which is mixing religion with politics. To me,this is the most dangerous tool any man could wield, particularly in Nigeria where religion is indeed the opium of the masses.history depicts men who get intoxicated from the deadly mix as power drunk men who are of questionable character. Check out the likes of the Borgia family, Henry VIII and the likes who end up not practising what they preach!

politics to me involves having to compromise your values and most times, morals which for Bakare has been depicted in his silence over the 2011 post-election crisis which led to killing of innocent people and those unfortunate corps members in the core north. Yet this "pastor" mounts the pulpit every week without condemning the act of violence..instead he blames government for the ills in society,forgetting he is "unequally yoked" with an unbeliever..general buhari, a bloodthirsty unbeliever.

Bakare would never advice nor encourage a Christian girl or boy in his church to marry a Muslim if the truth be told cos he would say its against gods will. So I ask, why would he then compromise himself? Will the real Pastor Tunde Bakare please stand up?

you are still a shallow christian dats y u criticise bakare secondin buhari in the election and quotin dat verse of d scriture to bak ur myopicness,if u know who God is,u will understand dat his foolishness is beyond ur wisdom.u need to build more capacity to know many tins about God's complexity and simplicity...people like u should not be agued with...pls go build capacity.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by chucky234(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
People are just too blind to see how bad things are around them and that's why the country will never move forward.

Tunde Bakare critized Abacha and Obasanjo and was imprisoned on few occassions but Nigerians Ђα√ع suddenly forget that,he is bold enough to tell the truth but people who should stand up and follow suit to hold this failed government accountable are the same people labelling him fake pastor.

He is not fighting for himself alone because he is comfortable enough to provide for his family but he has chose to risk his life against govt just me and you but all we can come up with is name calling.

You as the OP what Ђα√ع you done or say to deter this govt from their illicit activities? The answer is a capital NONE.

Nigeria will remain the way it is until we come out to talk or critize this govt just as Tunde Bakare is critising them as that's the only way we can call them to other and put an end to the mass stealing in govt.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tpapi: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
dayokanu:

y r u dodgin d questn
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by doublej1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
Zutchy: This not about looking pathetic but about the truth of the whole issue,during the time of Jesus Christ,the Jews (his people)were enslaved,in most cases they were not granted their rights by their masters,the Romans,even their king Herod was so corrupt and self conceited,but never for ones did Jesus raise his voice against them,or is there anywhere in your bible where Jesus ever said to the people that Herod or even th Romans who were oppressing his people would be swept away,did he ever call on the people to rise up and make a violent change,instead he asked them to submit to authority,even Paul asked the people to exercise good citizenship,now these were men of God,all Jesus had to do was open his mouth and talk and fire would have burnt every single roman,every single corrupt official even Herod himself would not have been spared,and then now we have Tunde bakare,he calls himself a man of God and yet he mounts a podium and tells his congregation to sing down down Jona, I mean WTF,if this was oyedepo,oyakhilome,or even T.B Joshua who are all real men of God it would have been better but not Tunde Bakare that ran for VP,I mean does the man not have real friends to tell him to stay quiet.if he wants to critisce the govt do so as the opposition not from the pulpit when we all know that whenever his oga(Buhari) calls,he will return back to the electioneering trenches with all speed and haste.the man is just the height of hypocrisy and sycophancy period.

sorry to say but are you saying that our religious leaders should sit in the church pacifying the congregetion by telling them that God will do it while having a fill of the congregations hard earned money.
Which way Nigeria!!!!which way.
Pls, lets take a movement for the growth of the country as independent of whatever you do in other activities.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
tpapi: y r u dodgin d questn

Was bakare interesting in contesting when he fought against Abacha, OBJ and yar Adua?

Why is it that its now that he fights Jonathan that its for his selfish Political gain
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
c
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by doublej1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
Zutchy: This not about looking pathetic but about the truth of the whole issue,during the time of Jesus Christ,the Jews (his people)were enslaved,in most cases they were not granted their rights by their masters,the Romans,even their king Herod was so corrupt and self conceited,but never for ones did Jesus raise his voice against them,or is there anywhere in your bible where Jesus ever said to the people that Herod or even th Romans who were oppressing his people would be swept away,did he ever call on the people to rise up and make a violent change,instead he asked them to submit to authority,even Paul asked the people to exercise good citizenship,now these were men of God,all Jesus had to do was open his mouth and talk and fire would have burnt every single roman,every single corrupt official even Herod himself would not have been spared,and then now we have Tunde bakare,he calls himself a man of God and yet he mounts a podium and tells his congregation to sing down down Jona, I mean WTF,if this was oyedepo,oyakhilome,or even T.B Joshua who are all real men of God it would have been better but not Tunde Bakare that ran for VP,I mean does the man not have real friends to tell him to stay quiet.if he wants to critisce the govt do so as the opposition not from the pulpit when we all know that whenever his oga(Buhari) calls,he will return back to the electioneering trenches with all speed and haste.the man is just the height of hypocrisy and sycophancy period.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by tunnytox(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
tpapi: wat has bin d effect of ur own prayers

I don't just pray and expect manna from heaven like many of you are doing so I can boldly say thank You to my God for many answered prayers.
Re: What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare by GODSLOVE2(f): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
na only GOD go judge us,,GOD LOVES U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them / 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... / APC’s Call For Atiku’s Probe: Is This Not Madness? - Fani-Kayode Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.