Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US (13729 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Yes, I have visited Enugu at least 20 times in the last ten years. Been there this year already. I have business interests there.
Usually stay at the Villa Toscana when I am there.

By the way, Oshogbo hosts a Steel Rolling mill, and PHCN's National Control Center. Enugu is of course larger, but the demographics are similar. And Enugu has an airport, while Oshogbo does not. But to me, they're both quiet, neat, sleepy, civil service towns.

Though Enugu has improved a lot since 2007. It was in shambles when Nnamani was governor. Chime has done a decent job.
Why compare these two cities in the first place? It's not fair to osogbo because Enugu was a regional capital with a lot of modern infrastructure but the same cannot be said of Osogbo. Maybe if you had named Abeokuta or Ajure, i wouldn't have argued this much.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by OAM4J: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
When you say ahead, what do you mean. Pls be explicit and stop talking like an illiterate. Which ome be "Ahead".

The same parameters that made you put Enugu ahead of Oshogbo, and many of us agreed, are the same parameters that put Lagos ahead of many other states including Enugu.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
jason123:

I don't understand your question but I'll give it a try. If you mean preferred destination (overall), I'll take Lagos, Abuja and Rivers. In terms of just money, business and commercial activities, Lagos, Onitcha, Rivers, Delta, AkwaIbom etc (all oil states).
You see what i'm talking about. Even though the most beautiful cities in Nigeria are Calabar, Enugu, Owerri, Jos etc, majority of people will still prefer to live in lagos, Abuja, PH etc.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
OAM4J:

The same parameters that made you put Enugu ahead of Oshogbo, and many of us agreed, are the same parameters that put Lagos ahead of many other states including Enugu.
You're getting it wrong. In the case of Lagos, we're referring to the works of the governor against other governors. But in the case of Enugu and Osogbo, we were looking at the general development of the city.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by naptu2: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
When you have a project to execute, you look at your resources and the size of the project, then you pace yourself and prioritise.

(By the way, I wonder why some people are asking me for pictures. I'm interested in my country and what happens in it, so I stress myself to get info about it. If others want info, they should stress themselves to get it and stop asking me).

Marina and Ajose Adeogun.

Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by jason123: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
You see what i'm talking about. Even though the most beautiful cities in Nigeria are Calabar, Enugu, Owerri, Jos etc, majority of people will still prefer to live in lagos, Abuja, PH etc.

But Afam, do you think people in the UK love London like that? Certainly not! In fact, they prefer the outskirts like Milton Keynes, Kent and as far as Manchester etc but London is attractive because of its activities, infrastructures, among others. The same can be said of Lagos and other Nigerian states.

No matter what, most (not all) people will still prefer Lagos to Ibadan, Delta, Imo etc because of the same hustle and bustle they dislike.

Also, Lagos is a mini-working-Nigeria. That alone attracts people. Its only in Lagos you'll hear that a person's grandmother is Hausa, father Igbo, mother Yoruba etc. In the mist of the Lagos chaos, there is this subtle sense of ethnic unity and most of all, an atmosphere of PROGRESS!
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
naptu2: When you have a project to execute, you look at your resources and the size of the project, then you pace yourself and prioritise.

(By the way, I wonder why some people are asking me for pictures. I'm interested in my country and what happens in it, so I stress myself to get info about it. If others want info, they should stress themselves to get it and stop asking me).

Marina and Ajose Adeogun.

That does not answer the question I asked you though. I specifically asked why, even after 5 years, many of the pictures we continue to get at pictures of the same places in the state. I understand the resources logic however, I don't think that after 5 years that still as a logical/reasonally excuse for why pictures of development in other areas should not be expected. We are talking billions of dollars later here.

Also, I am curious about my country too, that is why I am taking advantage of this opportunity here,by asking for the images. Just that I have seen way too many pictures of the marina, VI, VGC. And I wonder when we will get equally fancy pictures of places like Ilupeju, Satellite town, Festac, Agege, Imota, Maya, Ikorodu itself(not ikorodu road), Ikeja/Allen, Maryland, Ketu, Ojota, Epe area . . etc.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by babapupa: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
I rebuked him because he was referring to the performance of Fashola against other governors even though i think he has not visited many states in Nigeria. This has nothing to do with Lagos generally.

Keep dodging. It doesn't even matter because its still the same thing, in what way is fasholas performance not better than other states or governors.

The problem with many of you is, you want to criticize and lay blames without stating any logical or sane rational for your criticisms and objections.

This is why I don't take you seriously.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
jason123:

But Afam, do you think people in the UK love London like that? Certainly not! In fact, they prefer the outskirts like Milton Keynes, Kent and as far as Manchester etc but London is attractive because of its activities, infrastructures, among others. The same can be said of Lagos and other Nigerian states.

No matter what, most (not all) people will still prefer Lagos to Ibadan, Delta, Imo etc because of the same hustle and bustle they dislike.

Also, Lagos is a mini-working-Nigeria. That alone attracts people. Its only in Lagos you'll hear that a person's grandmother is Hausa, father Igbo, mother Yoruba etc. In the mist of the Lagos chaos, there is this subtle sense of ethnic unity and most of all, an atmosphere of PROGRESS!
You're right.

But i've always thought that the federal government should put in some deliberate efforts to decongest Lagos so that there will be competition among cities. Right now, there's no single competition between lagos and other cities in Nigeria and that's because Lagos is lite years ahead of every city in Nigeria. It's embarrassing that musician that call themselves Enugu, Jos and port-hacourt based musicians are all based in lagos. That's because it's agreed that if you're not in Lagos, that there's a certain level you can't attain and i don't like that at all. I want a Nigeria where the richest man in Nigeria could be based in Akure, Enugu, Aba or Nassarawa. A Nigeria where there'll be a sort of rivalry between musicians in lagos, Port-hacourt and Enugu. A Nigeria where every state will be known for something and not a situation where every state wants to have an international airport like lagos. What is wrong in Enugu being our own Hollywood and Bayelsa being our own Miami and Ibadan being our own Boston(Education and so on).
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
deleted
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
babapupa:

Keep dodging. It doesn't even matter because its still the same thing, in what way is fasholas performance not better than other states or governors.

The problem with many of you is, you want to criticize and lay blames without stating any logical or sane rational for your criticisms and injections.

This is why I don't take you seriously.
I really don't know. Please educate me.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by naptu2: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
You're right.

But i've always thought that the federal government should put in some deliberate efforts to decongest Lagos so that there will be competition among cities. Right now, there's no single competition between lagos and other cities in Nigeria and that's because Lagos is lite years ahead of every city in Nigeria. It's embarrassing that musician that call themselves Enugu, Jos and port-hacourt based musicians are all based in lagos. That's because it's agreed that if you're not in Lagos, that there's a certain level you can't attain and i don't like that at all. I want a Nigeria where the richest man in Nigeria could be based in Akure, Enugu, Aba or Nassarawa. A Nigeria where there'll be a sort of rivalry between musicians in lagos, Port-hacourt and Enugu. A Nigeria where every state will be known for something and not a situation where every state wants to have an international airport like lagos. What is wrong in Enugu being our own Hollywood and Bayelsa being our own Miami and Ibadan being our own Boston(Education and so on).

This is my dream.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by babapupa: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
I really don't know. Please educate me.

Why should I? Unlike you, I didn't make any claim or call other people names based on what I don't know and can not explain.

Obviously you don't know hence the dancing and dribbling. Worry about your own ignorance before labeling other people.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Katsumoto: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
You're right.

That is what should obtain. At a minimum, the federal government should provide basic infrastructure in all states. With that sort of foundation, each state can then create a niche for itself. They can do this by creating the vision, articulating it and incentivizing a group of entrepreneurs to locate there. Each state can seize on its peculiarities, strengths, and resources to create suitable industries. The state most guilty of missing this point is Ogun. If there was reliable rail and road network to Lagos, Ogun would be laughing. Unfortunately, most administrators in Nigeria are clueless, corrupt, and vision-less.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
naptu2:

This is my dream.

It's a good dream and I equally share that dream.

But it's not achievable with the present political structure in the country.
The center is too big, too overbearing and inefficient. We need to decentralize and allow healthy competition among states.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
babapupa:

Why should I? Unlike you, I didn't make any claim or call other people names based on what I don't know and can not explain.

Obviously you don't know hence the dancing and dribbling. Worry about your own ignorance before labeling other people.
You said Fashola has performed better than other governors in Nigeria and i'm saying that you should tell me why you think so. Why is that so difficult for you to do?
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
bayooooooo:

It's a good dream and I equally share that dream.

But it's not achievable with the present political structure in the country.
I know the present structure is not the best but it is achievable if there's a will. That's why i don't necessarily subscribe to the nation that states in Nigeria are not viable. They are actually viable, it's just that the FG have made these states depend on the center for to long instead of them to focus on what they can do to take there states to the same pedestal as Lagos and even surpass it. The FG needs to stop sharing money, so that all the politicians that come into government to loot the treasury will give way for honest and result oriented technocrats.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Katsumoto: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
I know the present structure is not the best but it is achievable if there's a will. That's why i don't necessarily subscribe to the nation that states in Nigeria are not viable. They are actually viable, it's just that the FG have made these states depend on the center for to long instead of them to focus on what they can do to take there states to the same pedestal as Lagos and even surpass it. The FG needs to stop sharing money, so that all the politicians that come into government to loot the treasury will give way for honest and result oriented technocrats.

Not all states have the potential of being viable.

If a state lacks human and other resources, then it is not viable. Some states need to be merged with others.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by babapupa: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
You said Fashola has performed better than other governors in Nigeria and i'm saying that you should tell me why you think so. Why is that so difficult for you to do?

I did not make any claims about fashola and if I did, please show us, I asked you a question based on what you said, the same question you are still dodging with your irrelevant jargons. Even if I made the claim, why not just go ahead and prove me wrong if you are knowledgeable and competent enough.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by naptu2: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
Here's the formula (inspired by the 1960 constitution)

Revenue goes to owner of land who pays tax to the local government (tax could be between 10-50% depending on size of revenue). Local Government keeps 20% of tax and remits the rest to state government, state government keeps 30% and remits the rest to Federal Government. Federal Government keeps 25% and 25% is kept for emergencies (flood, drought, etc).
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by PeterKbaba: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
You're right.

I understand you, but who's fault is it... We should be glad Lagos is a city of hope, excellence and pride to all Nigerians home and abroad. I only wonder if all this online e-war soldiers criticize the government of their individual states, maybe if they do, their states might one day be better, but beleive me Lagos is over 20 years atleast ahead of any other state in Nigeria ( Including Abuja ).... the only good thing about ABJ is that all money stolen from all states in Nigeria goes there.

The most brilliant Nigerians home and abroad reside in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by naptu2: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
I do not believe in all these comparisons. They remind me of the problem that the military created. The military thought that unity meant uniformity.

Each state should develop in its own way. For example, in the 1980s, Jos and the greater Plateau area was seen as a tourist haven. It was developed and peaceful. Would you say it was better or worse than Lagos? That would be comparing apples and oranges. The states should develop based on their needs and strengths.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by ronkebp(f): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
PeterKbaba:

I understand you, but who's fault is it... We should be glad Lagos is a city of hope, excellence and pride to all Nigerians home and abroad. I only wonder if all this online e-war soldiers criticize the government of their individual states, maybe if they do, their states might one day be better, but beleive me Lagos is over 20 years atleast ahead of any other state in Nigeria ( Including Abuja ).... the only good thing about ABJ is that all money stolen from all states in Nigeria goes there.

The most brilliant Nigerians home and abroad reside in Lagos.

You are right...Imagine Ibadan-Oyo state capital, that is so close to lagos, that city is a glorified village, the roads are nothing to write home about, i went to Nigeria 2 years back and i was literally looking for a spa in Ibadan, did not want to go to Lagos, just for that, i did not find one, even a massage parlour....for where, i was so angry that a city not so far-away from Lagos cannot even have or boast of half of the things and places lagos has. Shior!!!!!
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
babapupa:

Slow down please. This project is still on going and you have no idea regarding the final look or aesthetics. Going on and on about looks when the thing is not ready makes no sense, its insane. If you have the blueprintt, please share it with us.

It you want them to make the project gold plated, please show your generosity by writing them a check and if you think laying concrete over tens if miles is the best way to go, where is the money going to cone from? You siting here running your mouth?

We all love blings and beautiful things, but we still have to be realistic with our expectations and needless criticisms. Yes we want everything to look like America, hut America started almost 300 years ago and in top of that, America is a very rich country and its cities with fewer populations operates with higher budgets than lagos in Nigeria starting from scratch.

Now, as a reasonable human with 40 naira in your pocket to build a metro rail, but you need 10 naira extra that you don't have for beautification, do you sit on your hands and do nothing to help your own people because you don't have money to design sidewalk?

Is it safe to conclude that you as a leader won't do anything till you have extra money to make everything looks like what's obtained in America?

Also, do you know better than the folks handling this project.

Folks like you are some of the problems that country have. We need to get rid of people with such backward mentality who would want to settle for less while the leaders are stacking billions in foreign account. If Nigeria is poor what would you say of countries depending on tourism for their livelihood? Most government undertake every project? It is only a greedy government that would get involve in all projects. The beautification for instance can be sponsored by big banks and companies. The government of Nigeria or Lagos state should learn to promote the need for assistance by the companies and big banks though they are paying tax. Th need for adverts should be channeled to beautification of those areas not just by pasting ads on walls, bridges, flyovers,billboards and platforms.

The reason you are defending this poorly BRT work is that you're being sentimental about the whole thing(on at least I have a BRT at all- Jeeze!).Getting comfortable with shabby-looking projects is annoying in this present generation,dude. Indeed, it surprises me to read something from a 21st century person likeyou. I can now see why Nigeria look so dirty. It is because of people like you who settle for less.

However, your argument is not helping that State nor the nation in general. If you know what is happening around the world Nigeria as a nation you would soon find out that out country is seen as shit-hole to the outside world.The way to reduce this is by engaging in getting rib of dirty environment which can cause diseases and harm to people's life. Please, desist from this mentality of defending poor works and dirtiness.

Your comment is not helping the situation at all! It is not!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by EkoIle1: 4:13am On Jul 11, 2012
all4naija: Folks like you are some of the problems that country have. We need to get rid of people with such backward mentality who would want to settle for less while the leaders are stacking billions in foreign account. If Nigeria is poor what would you say of countries depending on tourism for their livelihood? Most government undertake every project? It is only a greedy government that would get involve in all projects. The beautification for instance can be sponsored by big banks and companies. The government of Nigeria or Lagos state should learn to promote the need for assistance by the companies and big banks though they are paying tax. Th need for adverts should be channeled to beautification of those areas not just by pasting ads on walls, bridges, flyovers,billboards and platforms.

The reason you are defending this poorly BRT work is that you're being sentimental about the whole thing(on at least I have a BRT at all- Jeeze!).Getting comfortable with shabby-looking projects is annoying in this present generation,dude. Indeed, it surprises me to read something from a 21st century person likeyou. I can now see why Nigeria look so dirty. It is because of people like you who settle for less.

However, your argument is not helping that State nor the nation in general. If you know what is happening around the world Nigeria as a nation you would soon find out that out country is seen as shit-hole to the outside world.The way to reduce this is by engaging in getting rib of dirty environment which can cause diseases and harm to people's life. Please, desist from this mentality of defending poor works and dirtiness.

Your comment is not helping the situation at all! It is not!

I see you conveniently ignored my questions with your myopic and misguided rant.

I'll ask again just for the heck of it.

Based on your rants about beautification, do you have the blueprint, engineering, architectural or landscape drawings for this project and based on the blueprints, there's zero provisions for beautification and also, is it your conclusion that there wont be any form of beautification for this project because you either have the blueprints or you've looked into your futuristic crystal ball after completion and saw no beautification?

Have you in your mind completed this uncompleted project and saw no beautification? You see how dumb you sound? Why not wait till the project is completed before bothering the whole world with your silly and kiddie rants about beautification.

Passing judgements all over the place over an uncompleted project that you don't even know a damn thing about is just silly and re--tarded. Shut your mouth and quit trying too hard with your senseless garbage.

For your information, you are not spewing any new knowledge about beautification, one thing Lagos state spends a lot of money and energy on is beautification and even letting Banks and corporations take over beautification and maintenance of streets and parks is one thing they do best so quit with all that half baked knowledge.

The street in the picture below was beautified by Zenith bank.

Again, shut your mouth and wait till the project is completed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/751383_Ajose20Adeogun202_jpg2145fb204121f32bd515c61cff03558d

You are just talking out of your a-s-s-s-s
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by EkoIle1: 4:15am On Jul 11, 2012
.edit
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 11, 2012
Eko Ile:

I see you conveniently ignored my questions with your myopic and misguided rant.

I'll ask again just for the heck of it.

Based on your rants about beautification, do you have the blueprint, engineering, architectural or landscape drawings for this project and based on the blueprints, there's zero provisions for beautification and also, is it your conclusion that there wont be any form of beautification for this project because you either have the blueprints or you've looked into your futuristic crystal ball after completion and saw no beautification?

Have you in your mind completed this uncompleted project and saw no beautification? You see how dumb you sound? Why not wait till the project is completed before bothering the whole world with your silly and kiddie rants about beautification.

Passing judgements all over the place over an uncompleted project that you don't even know a damn thing about is just silly and re--tarded. Shut your mouth and quit trying too hard with your senseless garbage.

For your information, you are not spewing any new knowledge about beautification, one thing Lagos state spends a lot of money and energy on is beautification and even letting Banks and corporations take over beautification and maintenance of streets and parks is one thing they do best so quit with all that half baked knowledge.

The street in the picture below was beautified by Zenith bank.

Again, shut your mouth and wait till the project is completed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/751383_Ajose20Adeogun202_jpg2145fb204121f32bd515c61cff03558d

You are just talking out of your a-s-s-s-s
I think you are too petty with your comments. The dirty BRT bus stop and surroundings are testaments. Indeed, you seem to be out of touch with reality and want to post comment for argument sake. At least you should learn to be constructive by understanding what others are trying to pass across.

There is no doubt that you have no single iota about how long the BRT has been in existence till now, for your information, it is over three years without much to show for the beautification of the surrounding environment. And, as you are trying to allude to there is a plan or blueprint which are done with yet nothing to show for the beautification. Dude, you are very funny though.

I would advise you to reread my comments and come up with another sentiments or excuses for appreciating dirtiness. It a shame you don't know how Nigerian environment is viewed around the world. People fear when they hear about Lagos city because of dirtiness and unhealthy environment. Please, stop pointing to things which are excuses in the sense that the government of Lagos state supposed to know this should be an intrinsic part of any project.

It amazes me to see how non-encouraging your comment can be after going through it because you are bent on simply defending any project going on in the city without placing other important factors into place. I still think you don't have any argument in this one, to say the least.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2012
we should not only invest in building new things in Lagos or around Nigeria we should also invest in beautification,maintenance and cleaning. As you can see in america they take it pretty serious, that road there is a gutter under it.. but u wont see it.
all4naija: www.nairaland.com/attachments/750915_healthline_jpg3ead2f2904b49e6fa4d9b46b98026086

www.nairaland.com/attachments/750916_5561189007_1e846f0db9_1_jpgbee0e6e05d7e9fdfb33adb3a3721a186

Why can't Nigerian own be as neat as the ones in the images?!
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by debosky(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
This thread should be locked - it has clearly lost its initial focus/intent.

From wondering about the authenticity of the report, to claims of wanting 'oyinbo validation' to claims of propaganda machines (laptop teams) taking over the thread/accusations of bigotry, to debates about the aesthetics, to this puzzling and Enugu vs Oshogbo argument. . . .the thread has run its course.

Yes LASG can do better, listen more, steal less, etc. - but what has been done so far was commended as a (relatively) successful model in Africa.

Can our dear mod OAMJ (aka alleged bigot grin) please lock the thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by EkoIle1: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
all4naija: I think you are too petty with your comments. The dirty BRT bus stop and surroundings are testaments. Indeed, you seem to be out of touch with reality and want to post comment for argument sake. At least you should learn to be constructive by understanding what others are trying to pass across.

There is no doubt that you have no single iota about how long the BRT has been in existence till now, for your information, it is over three years without much to show for the beautification of the surrounding environment. And, as you are trying to allude to there is a plan or blueprint which are done with yet nothing to show for the beautification. Dude, you are very funny though.

I would advise you to reread my comments and come up with another sentiments or excuses for appreciating dirtiness. It a shame you don't know how Nigerian environment is viewed around the world. People fear when they hear about Lagos city because of dirtiness and unhealthy environment. Please, stop pointing to things which are excuses in the sense that the government of Lagos state supposed to know this should be an intrinsic part of any project.

It amazes me to see how non-encouraging your comment can be after going through it because you are bent on simply defending any project going on in the city without placing other important factors into place. I still think you don't have any argument in this one, to say the least.

Again, shut your mouth.

This is an uncompleted project and you have no idea what the final outcome is going to be so stop with the idiotic ramblings about beautification. It's re---tarded.
Re: Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
Eko Ile:

Again, shut your mouth.

This is an uncompleted project and you have no idea what the final outcome is going to be so stop with the idiotic ramblings about beautification. It's re---tarded.
Must you be abusive to drive home a point? Whoever employed you should be sacked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) / Feyi Fayose Visits EKSUTH And Ikere Hospital, Pays Patients' Bills / Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.