Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me (1410 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by rawswagga(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2012
Goodday everyone!,I met this girl in my estate some weeks back and normal we xhcanged contacts.normal I started calling,and anytime she missed my call she will call/flash back.but when I told her how I feel she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ she got a bf.she use to base in abuja but now residing in lagos.her bf is in abuja and they last saw each oda since december last yre.don't knw if she is pulling pranks abt d bf gist.she gives M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ audience on d phone.she said she likes M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a lot but jst as a frnd and dat she cnt date M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.but the truth is that I love this girl and wud love to ǥǒ a long way wit her.how do I make her fall inlove with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥?your kind opinion needed thanks
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by ITbomb(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2012
It is obvious that you have not demonstrated enough confidence for the girl .
All u do is to pour out ur heart on the fone .
Talk more to her physically, ask her for a date, try to touch her
Or you want her cheap, talk to her on fone, she come over , u sleep with her and discharge her next day

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by rawswagga(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
Somehow I have trust M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:06am On Jul 13, 2012
It takes a lot of time and effort 4 such gals 2 fall but all u need is time to convince her dat u can be able 2 take care of her but 4 nw she may still be in luv with her bf but time will come when dat luv will die down due 2 de long distance in de relationship by then she may be having feelings 4 u cus u are de only one she can trust with her heart if u are able 2 prove to her dat u are 4 real. I have been in dis situation b4 and I applied dis method and it works but dnt be 100% sure it will work
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by admitme(m): 2:19am On Jul 13, 2012
Call her for a date. Looking her in the eyes, talk to the person whom she really is. She would be your in seconds. it works!
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Visit your neighbourhood babalawo
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by ifihearam: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
Guy the babe is interested in you all she wants from you is conviction,convince her you are able and capable to do better than her bf by giving her unprecedented attention,show her love and care,embarrass her with calls(girls like who dey call and talk long on fone ooo). Ensure you see her often,take her out and she MUST be yours.
But hope say you get good dress sense and style ooo
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by binigirl(f): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
[color=#770077@OP: Give her tym, if she loves u she will show it soon enuf, but dnt cajole her into lovin u sha... If afta some tym she still insists dat she doesnt love u den leave her, dnt waste ur tym on somone who is nt ready 2 be into somtin serious wit u...[/color]
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by shizzle11(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Op, she's only trying to be trully convinced that you really love her and see how reliable you are. Don't give up on her. The fact that she talks freely with you over the phone shows she has interest in you too. keep pressing the pressure button, it's only a matter of time before she yields
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by cindyrella(f): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Visit your neighbourhood babalawo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by kittykat1(f): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Use Jazz. It works very fast
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by ijebabe: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
And you call yourself rawswagga! Mscheeew angry
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
rawswagga: Goodday everyone!,I met this girl in my estate some weeks back and normal we xhcanged contacts.normal I started calling,and anytime she missed my call she will call/flash back.but when I told her how I feel she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ she got a bf.she use to base in abuja but now residing in lagos.her bf is in abuja and they last saw each oda since december last yre.don't knw if she is pulling pranks abt d bf gist.she gives M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ audience on d phone.she said she likes M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a lot but jst as a frnd and dat she cnt date M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.but the truth is that I love this girl and wud love to ǥǒ a long way wit her.how do I make her fall inlove with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥?your kind opinion needed thanks
U cannot MAKE noone fall in love with u...that's called stalking and harrasement...take her at her word and be her friend...geez
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
admitme: Call her for a date. Looking her in the eyes, talk to the person whom she really is. She would be your in seconds. it works!
Leave the poor girl alone...trying to trap her is insane...ugh
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by Roland17(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Even though he is your rival its not ur business to track her boyfriend by using the distance between them against him, knowing fully well she is in a relationship and she has openly told u so, why not be a gentleman by keeping the distance since u can not be a friend? would u feel comfortable if u were her boyfriend and someone was trying to take what makes u happy irrespective of the distance they both share now?

Give her some space, you already sound like an oppourtunist!!!! if she is interested in you for reasons other than friendship she would make the move..

Even morally discipline married couples have admirers, does that make them jump from one bed to the other?
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
U cannot MAKE noone fall in love with u..
Yes you can. The last time I checked, Jazz was legal
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by Heck: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
Kitty Kat. I have come to love & admire you.
Please do not follow half wits & tone.
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by kittykat1(f): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
Heck: Kitty Kat. I have come to love & admire you.
Please do not follow half wits & tone.
Blushing to my hair roots. Awww
Re: How Do I Make Her Fall Inlove With Me by Jamesdman(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
Roland17: knowing fully well she is in a relationship and she has openly told u so, why not be a gentleman by keeping the distance

Most gals, when asked about their relationship status, do claim to have a bf, even they've got none! It's all part of the game. So, if u wanna be a gentleman using ur concept of gentility, u may end up with no gal to call urs!
@Op, do u want her on ur bed with her legs wide-spread ASAP. . .or u wanna fool around with that elusive feeling called LOVE?
If it's the 1st case that is ur ultimate goal, for a lasgidi chic, buy her a BB (if she doesn't have one) or renew her subscription for the next one year (if she's got one). After that, all u need do is, ask and the kitty will be all urs.

(1) (Reply)

Any Dangers Of Falling In Love With Your Colleague At Work? / When Did Facebook Turn Into My Girlfriend? / Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.