Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. (3730 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Test For The Gals / My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by swtchicgurl: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
^ well said, but i insist, a girl dat goes to bed with a guy because of mere marriage proposal is a FOOOL!
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Mygoldie(f): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
True that^^
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by swtchicgurl: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
^ true that.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
Huh!!!!!
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by MMM2(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
Op
D word I go marry makes ladies give guyz punny sharp sharp without long talk kiss
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by swtchicgurl: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
M M M: Op
D word I go marry makes ladies give guyz punny sharp sharp without long talk kiss

pathetic!
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
@mmm confirm guy na so dem go dey fall for am....lol
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2012
I believe there are girls that will sleep with their boyfriend simply because they want to not because he promised them anything.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mehnnnn, that format rocks!
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
One word. Desperation
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
ms pookie: Choice!

seconded
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by sweet1234: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
why would a guy also dump a woman after eating the cake?my problem is nt dat dnt dump her but i expect a decent man to leave a lady on a good note even if he was playing around with her,
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
sweet1234: why would a guy also dump a woman after eating the cake?

No be only cake, na kuli-kuli. I'm sure any man that ate any yeye cake must have paid for it, possibly even overpaid for it. Or was the cake stolen from the kiosk? So kini big deal? I wonder why una go sell cake give person, after e chop am una go wan imprison am, like say e no pay for am.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
pro01:

No be only cake, na kuli-kuli. I'm sure any man that ate any yeye cake must have paid for it, possibly even overpaid for it. Or was the cake stolen from the kiosk? So kini big deal? I wonder why una go sell cake give person, after e chop am una go wan imprison am, like say e no pay for am.
Lol... Man must chop wetin him pay for nw....
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Youngpo413: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mygoldie:
Some Nigerian guys are very mean and deceitful. They uses this sort of 'I WILL MARRY YOU' approach to lure decent girls into bed, and dump such girls afterwards. May God help them good single girls.

talking from experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day / GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? / Checkout This Creative Physics Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.