Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big (3399 Views)

There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts / Why Do some Ladies Prefer Big Butt To Big Boobs? / She Feels To Big To Greet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by scambater(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2007
@ jubrilar.

How is my concussion working out for you, I'm thinking of bottling this product and selling it to people with small fikky like you. You may even be my spokesman in Nigeria. We'll make tons of money I promise you.
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by yimiton(f): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2007
@ s[b]cambater[/b],
That your concuction, I'm sure it worked, it grew to an unbealivable proportion and the guy is yet too impressed to say a well deserved thanks!
He'll do that as soon as he recovers from his pleasant surprise.  grin cheesy wink
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by Scopium: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2007
[size=13pt]The longest officially documented human fikky was a find by Doctor Robert L. Dickinson. It was (13.5 inches long, 6.25 inches around). An even larger (but unofficial) measurement was obtained in 1969 by Dr. David Reuben (14 inches long). Is this what you are looking for?[/size]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by 2dye4(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2007
Scopium:

[size=13pt]The longest officially documented human fikky was a find by Doctor Robert L. Dickinson. It was (13.5 inches long, 6.25 inches around). An even larger (but unofficial) measurement was obtained in 1969 by Dr. David Reuben (14 inches long). Is this what you are looking for?[/size]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis

interesting line of specialization!
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by rockiedink(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2007
still roflmfao!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
@Justkinmi

Long time bro; it's so good to see you.

Remeber we still rule United for life. cool
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by ifyalways(f): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2007
cheeeeeeeeeei make i no miscarrrrrrrrrrrrry ooooooooh the laugh don three much.lol

@ topic,where are you dearest?i mean where are you located rite now?i have a friend,a lady that am sure is good at such cases.infact your own na moi moi case.now i got a recipe from her for you how much i care dear. here is it :
grind some ata rodo and ordinary pepper.
get a baggo super sack.
rub the ata rodos on your small kini while chanting "am born big."
use the baggo super sack tie up your kini.
remove all your clothes.
run from oshodi to ajah chanting "am growing bigger"
when you get to ajah,remove the baggo super sack BUT make sure the first human you see is tall,infact the height of the first human you wud see at ajah wud be the lenght of your kini.goodluck dear. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by Bennyboy(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2007
If one or two chics tell this guy that its not all about length of the fikky but the performance and quality of the overall sexual experience then maybe his @ss may just be saved from various side effects and who knows even suicide - those solutions above don't sound like something out of med school to me o.

@poster
Bros, chic anatomy no dey let the majority of them dey satisfied from long fikky alone, they dig the "dribbling before scoring" routine (censor: maybe kids fit dey read). Work on ur pre-intimacy.
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by CrazyMan(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2007
cheeeeeeeeeei make i no miscarrrrrrrrrrrrry ooooooooh the laugh don three much.lol

@ topic,where are you dearest?i mean where are you located rite now?i have a friend,a lady that am sure is good at such cases.infact your own na moi moi case.now i got a recipe from her for you how much i care dear. here is it :
get a baggo super sack.
remove all your clothes.
when you get to ajah,remove the baggo super sack BUT make sure the first human you see is tall,infact the height of the first human you would see at ajah would be the lenght of your kini.goodluck dear. grin grin grin grin grin
What are you doing on Nairaland?

Why not write an application to the FCT requesting to become the special adviser the Mr. President (Yar’adua) am sure you would get employed.
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by saucekid(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ crazy,
you still dey around??
how body
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by CrazyMan(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
We thank God o!

how about you?
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by ifyalways(f): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
crazykid:

What are you doing on Nairaland?

Why not write an application to the FCT requesting to become the special adviser the Mr. President (Yar’adua) am sure you would get employed.

crazy kid sharrrrrrrrrrp dia.i follow you talk? grin grin grin grin
am not as crazy as you ooooh but help me write the application letter naw,am not gud with spellings. wink

@topic,how far now?i need a bottle of amstel malta oooh.i know my recipe has worked for you so come forward for your testimony. grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by saucekid(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ crazy,
we thank God too ooooooooooo

@ ify,

so,you sef dey here abi u wan help the poster make him fikki big?
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by CrazyMan(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
crazy kid sharrrrrrrrrrp dia.i follow you talk?   grin grin grin grin    
am not as crazy as you ooooh but help me write the application letter naw,am not good with spellings.  wink
Hope you know it isn't free of charge.

As soon as I finish writing, I would advise you to pay me Immediately unless you would be klidndpped and brought to my base as a christmas guest.
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by efuah(f): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2007
roflscamao ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by CrazyMan(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
roflscamao ;d ;d ;d
Take it easy today is your birthday; don't kill yourself.
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by rockiedink(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
efuah:

roflscamao ;d ;d ;d

wetin happen? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

crazykid:

true talk
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by ettehgate(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
when a brother want your help, if you no get am, pls stop making jest of him.

bros this is what you do o jare!
buy "VEGA 100" use it 1-1
that is one in the morning, one at night for 3 days
no shag any body for the 3 days o
the last day, go try your babe that say your fikky too small.
na she go tire for shagging
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by efuah(f): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2007
crazykid:

i hear you Sir! embarassed grin

rockiedink:

wetin happen? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

nothing do me grin abi na wetin do ur popping eyes undecided
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by rockiedink(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2007
@efuah
i was only wondering why you were rolling on d floor!, for seemingly no just cause wink wink wink
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by Bblak(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2007
ifyalways:

get a baggo super sack.
remove all your clothes.
when you get to ajah,remove the baggo super sack BUT make sure the first human you see is tall,infact the height of the first human you would see at ajah would be the lenght of your kini.goodluck dear. grin grin grin grin grin

You won't stop amazing me.I'm laughing so loud that my colleagues are staring crazily at me now.OMG grin grin grin.
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by sylvex(f): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
can someone please tell me WAT'S FIKKY? cos i'm naive
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by dellynash(f): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2007
hello fikky is another name for pennis
@topic i don't think you will have help from this house many guys and boys seem to be giving u the wrong answer, i advice u consult a doctor
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by rockiedink(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
Bblak:

You won't stop amazing me.I'm laughing so loud that my colleagues are staring crazily at me now.OMG grin grin grin.

like say u don kolo abi grin grin grin

sylvex:

can someone please tell me WAT'S FIKKY? because i'm naive

hmmmnnnn, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by sylvex(f): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
dellynash:

hello fikky is another name for pennis
@topic i don't think you will have help from this house many guys and boys seem to be giving u the wrong answer, i advice u consult a doctor
tanx del!
rockiedink:

like say u don kolo abi grin grin grin

hmmmnnnn, undecided undecided undecided

are u doubting me?
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by saucekid(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ poster,

use the method wey i tell you and you go see wonders grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by rockiedink(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
sylvex:

are u doubting me?

why would I doubt you? my darling you! wink
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by ifyalways(f): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
rockiedink:

why would I doubt you? my darling you! wink
hhhm slyvex and rokiedink are going off topic again.lol.we go run coomot for una for here lost but found by nl lovers. grin grin grin

@topic am still waiting for my cool amstel malta and moreover you have to come for testing and proving of the fikky and after that give testimony too in my place. wink
Re: Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big by sirmseen(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2010
Size doent matter sometimes as long as u can make your baby come. You have to talk about it to know what she likes. You can do a lot of fore play before venturing into fcckking. Try eating the Womanliness wella before inserting your tiny fikky into her. As long as she is always comming, she wont bother about your tiny peewee

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Caught Pantless! / Can You Get Married Without Love? / No Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.